Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
The landscape
  • Beautiful, clean, peachful, ...
The people
  • Friendly, sociable, hospitable (hiếu khách)
The price
  • Cheap or expensive?
  • Is it suitable for the goods they buy?
=> Answer the question
The Cuisine
  • Is it unique?
  • Is it differrent from their countries' Cuisine or similar to their countries' Cuisine?
  • Do the visitors feel like?
=> Answer the question

Reactions: mỳ gói

Beo1206

CTV Thiết kế
Cộng tác viên
11 Tháng mười 2017
Vĩnh Phúc
THPTXH
Cj tham khảo bài này nhé ! :

If anyone asked me about my favorite trip, I would say my trip to Sa Pa last year was the one I love most. I couldn't say how excited I was before the trip because this was the first time I had been to a mountainous area of Vietnam. Despite being exhausted after 8 hours sitting on a coach, my friends and I were eager to discover this “city of cloud”. First, we found a hotel for breakfast, and then walked up to Ham Rong mountain. The journey up to the peak gave us a panoramic view of the whole Sa Pa town. During the trek, we also saw an orchid garden, numerous colorful wildflowers and stones in extraordinary shapes. After that, we enjoyed some roasted food with special flavor at the foot of the mountain. In the afternoon, we hired motorbikes and rode to Thac Bac (Silver Waterfall), one of the highest waterfalls in the country and then travelled to Cat Cat village where we had chance to witness minority group residents' daily activities. Nightlife in Sa Pa was fantastic, too. Colorful lights made the town more attractive. Many visitors and local people gathered at the stone church to take photos and sing songs aloud. We joined with them and had lots of fun. We also went to the Love Market and got to know the beautiful wedding customs of people in Sa Pa. The day after, we continued to discover this beautiful land and prepared for a return trip to Hanoi. Until now, the trip to Sa Pa is still the most exciting to me.

Reactions: mỳ gói
Top Bottom