Ngoại ngữ Topic : MONEY AND FINANCE

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

VOCABULARY

afford

/əˈfɔrd/

to have enough money or time to be able to buy or to do something

afford something
Can we afford a new car?

afford to do something

We can't afford to go abroad this summer.

afford something to do something
He couldn't afford the money to go on the trip.

income

/ˈɪnkʌm/

the money that a person, a region, a country, ….. earns from work, from investing money, from business, …
Tourism is a major source of income for the area.

pocket money

/ˈpɑkɪt ˌmʌni/

(especially British English also allowance especially American English) a small amount of money that parents give their children, usually every week or every month / a small amount of money that you can spend on things you need or want

bonus

/ˈboʊnəs/

an extra amount of money that is added to a payment, especially to somebody’s wages or salary as a reward

inherit

/ɪnˈhɛrit/

inherit (something) (from somebody)
- to receive money, property, etc. from somebody when they die

She inherited assets from her father.
- to have qualities, physical features, ... that are similar to those of your parents, grandparents.
He has inherited his mother's patience.

commission

/kəˈmɪʃn/

an amount of money that is paid to somebody for selling goods and which increases with the amount of goods that are sold
You get a 10% commission on everything you sell.

compensation

/ˌkɑmpənˈseɪʃn/

something, especially money, that somebody gives you because they have hurt you, or damaged something that you own; the act of giving this to

salary

/ˈsæləri/

money that employees receive for doing their job, especially professional employees or people working in an office, usually paid every month.

pension

/ˈpɛnʃn/

an amount of money paid regularly by a government or company to somebody who is considered to be too old or too ill/sick to work

profit

/ˈprɑfit/

the money that you make in business or by selling things, especially after paying the costs involved

cash

/kæʃ/

money in the form of coins or notes/bills

coin

/kɔin/

a small flat piece of metal used as money

grant

/ɡrænt/

a sum of money that is given by the government or by another organization to be used for a particular purpose

piggy bank

/’pigi bæɳk/

a container in the shape of a pig, with a narrow opening in the top for putting coins in, used by children to save money
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Trả lời các câu hỏi này nhé !
1. What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘money’?
2. Does money make the world go round?
3. What would life be like without money?
4. What’s the best way of making a lot of money?
5. How important is money to you?
6. Can money buy happiness?
7. Do you worry about money?
8. What’s the largest amount of money you’ve ever had in your wallet/purse?
9. Does having a lot of money make someone more attractive?
10. Have you ever lost a lot of money?
11. How much pocket money should a 13-year-old get?
12. Do you ever run out of money?

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
1. What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘money’?
Money is a material asset that keeps people alive, it is something that people can use to buy a lot of things. Money is a human desire never satisfied. Money is both an aspect of happiness and an important determinant of happiness.

Does money make the world go round?
Yes, it does

What would life be like without money?
A world without money will be far different from now, and perhaps better. Firstly, work becomes a passion for your interests. Secondly, in a money-free world, people can take a free vacation with their family and loved ones without having to think about the number of days allowed in the year. Thirdly, many people, working to make money, have eliminated all the time and opportunity to stay with their loved ones in the family. In a society without money, people can be at home and share the joys of sadness. Morever, in a society without money, people can comfortably do their job and all these questions will become meaningless. So stress and social pressure are eliminated, family life will be happy because people always feel relaxed and carefree. Finally, when in a society without money, education will go into essence and do not discriminate rich objects. The teachers will enthusiastically pass on their academic knowledge and experience to the students. In contrast, students can also share their experiences with their teachers. Everyone is happy and happy.

What’s the best way of making a lot of money?
There are many ways to make money. We can transport goods, make money from good things, get goods sold online, sell products and services housing real estate, become teacher teachers specialized, sewing, or open shop ice tea, snacks. Indeed, it will be extremely interesting!

How important is money to you?
How important money depends on each person, every living circumstance, each case .. For me, money is also very important. It helps me buy the things I need for education such as books, notebooks, etc. Money will help me to support my parents. In short, money is the means to help me get what I want!

Còn lại, Em sẽ trả lời sau ạ!

Reactions: Minh Nhí

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Money is a material asset that keeps people alive, it is something that people can use to buy a lot of things. Money is a human desire never satisfied. Money is both an aspect of happiness and an important determinant of happiness.

Yes, it does

A world without money will be far different from now, and perhaps better. Firstly, work becomes a passion for your interests. Secondly, in a money-free world, people can take a free vacation with their family and loved ones without having to think about the number of days allowed in the year. Thirdly, many people, working to make money, have eliminated all the time and opportunity to stay with their loved ones in the family. In a society without money, people can be at home and share the joys of sadness. Morever, in a society without money, people can comfortably do their job and all these questions will become meaningless. So stress and social pressure are eliminated, family life will be happy because people always feel relaxed and carefree. Finally, when in a society without money, education will go into essence and do not discriminate rich objects. The teachers will enthusiastically pass on their academic knowledge and experience to the students. In contrast, students can also share their experiences with their teachers. Everyone is happy and happy.

There are many ways to make money. We can transport goods, make money from good things, get goods sold online, sell products and services housing real estate, become teacher teachers specialized, sewing, or open shop ice tea, snacks. Indeed, it will be extremely interesting!

How important money depends on each person, every living circumstance, each case .. For me, money is also very important. It helps me buy the things I need for education such as books, notebooks, etc. Money will help me to support my parents. In short, money is the means to help me get what I want!

Còn lại, Em sẽ trả lời sau ạ!
Can I borrow your money ?
I need money

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha

Minh Nhí

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Reactions: Chou Chou

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
You know, I'm so old. Sometimes I can not control my fingers.But it is not a problem.
Please give me money
9_3.jpg

Gan-tet-can-than-nguy-co-tien-gia-2-1512547931-876-width639height640.jpg

I am a bank robber :D
Give me the money when you have :D

Top Bottom