TIẾNG ANH NÂNG CAO 8

Phan Trần Nhật Đăng

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng sáu 2018
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MONG MỌI NGƯỜI GIÚP ĐỠ NHIỀU Ạ!!!! CẢM ƠN NHIỀU!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to complete the following sentences.
1. If farmers………..pesticides in planting, they………..the soil.
A. will throw – pollute B. throws – might pollute C. throw – will pollute D. throw – pollute
2. This river………..and all fish might die if they………..releasing sewage into it.
A. contaminates – continue B. will be contaminated – might continue C. will contaminate- continue D. will be contaminated – continue
3. If you………..to reduce air pollution, you………..public transportation as much as you can.
A. want – will use B. want – use C. will want – should use D. want – should use
4. If you………..your advertising boards here, you will destroy the city’s sight and………..by the authority.
A. hang – may be fined B. hang – may fine C. hang – should be fined D. hang – may be fine
5. The case of asthma and lung cancer………..if the air quality………..
A. will be increased – is not controlled B. will increase – be not controlled C. will increase – is not controlled D. will increase – not controlled
6. If rivers and lakes………..continuously by industrial waste, sooner or later the ocean………..
A. are polluted - will contaminate B. are being polluted – will be contaminate C. are being polluted – will be contaminated D. pollute - will be contaminated
Give the correct form of verbs in the brackets to make the conditional sentence type I or II.
1. If you (attend)…………..the environment seminar today, you (learn)…………..more about causes and effects of light pollution.
2. Our water source (become)…………..cleaner than it is today if the farmers (not overuse) …………..pesticides.
3. If I (be)…………..you, I (not work)…………..for any nuclear plants due to the risk of radioactive pollution.
4. Are you going to buy that house, Tom? - No, we aren’t. We (suffer)…………..from many unpleasant sound if we (buy)…………..it because it is near the industrial zone.
5. The ozone layer (not get)…………..thin as we know if we (not release)…………..too muc poisonous gases into the air.
6. If the government (decide)…………..to fine people for throwing rubbish on the streets, you (agree) ………….. or (disagree)…………..with this?
Odd one out
1. A. chemical B. serious C. erode D. poisonous
2. A. contaminant B. deforestation C. contamination D. pollution
3. A. damageable B. poisonous C. dead D. seriously
4. A. pollutant B. erosion C. damage D. contaminate
5. A. death B. deforest C. erosion D. chemistry
6 A. polluted B. contaminated C. damaged D. die

Last edited by a moderator:

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
Bạn tham khảo,
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to complete the following sentences.
1. If farmers………..pesticides in planting, they………..the soil.
C. throw – will pollute
2. This river………..and all fish might die if they………..releasing sewage into it.
D. will be contaminated – continue
3. If you………..to reduce air pollution, you………..public transportation as much as you can.
D. want – should use
4. If you………..your advertising boards here, you will destroy the city’s sight and………..by the authority.
A. hang – may be fined
5. The case of asthma and lung cancer………..if the air quality………..
C. will increase – is not controlled
6. If rivers and lakes………..continuously by industrial waste, sooner or later the ocean………..
B. are being polluted – will be contaminated

Give the correct form of verbs in the brackets to make the conditional sentence type I or II.
1. If you attend the environment seminar today, you would learn more about causes and effects of light pollution.
2. Our water source would be cleaner than it is today if the farmers did not overuse pesticides.
3. If I was you, I would not work for any nuclear plants due to the risk of radioactive pollution.
4. Are you going to buy that house, Tom? - No, we aren’t. We would be suffering from many unpleasant sound if we buy.it because it is near the industrial zone.
5. The ozone layer would not get thin as we know if we don’t release too much poisonous gases into the air.
6. If the government decided.to fine people for throwing rubbish on the streets, you would agree or disagree with this?

Choose A or B which is closer in meaning to the given sentence.
1. Stop smoking or it’s not good for both your health and the air.
A. If you don’t stop smoking, you will destroy your health and the air we breathe.
B. You wouldn’t destroy your health and the air we breatheif you stopped smoking.
2. Nuclear weapons research and deployment leads to radioactive contamination.
A. Radioactive contamination may not happen more often if there aren’t nuclear weapons research and deployment.
B. Radioactive contamination mightn’t happen more often if there weren’t nuclear weapons research and deployment.
3. The factory has to be responsible for not treating their industrial sewage properly.
A. This river wouldn’t be polluted if that factory treated their industrial sewage properly.
B. This river will be polluted if that factory doesn’t treat their industrial sewage properly.
4. People throw trash everywhere. Maybe they need to be raised their awareness of visual pollution.
A. If people are more aware of visual pollution, they won’t throw trash everywhere.
B. . If people were more aware of visual pollution, they wouldn’t throw trash everywhere
5. The sale is persuading me to buy the product of filter from his company.
A. If you didn’t use this filter, it wouldn’t remove almost pollutants from your drinking water.
B. If you use this filter, it will help you remove almost pollutants from your drinking water.
6. I think the mayor of this city should cut down the unnecessary light poles to save energy.
A. I would cut down the unnecessary light poles if I were the mayor of this city.
B. If I am responsible for this city’s policy, I will cut down the unnecessary light poles.

Odd one out
1. A. chemical B. serious C. erode D. poisonous
2. A. contaminant B. deforestation C. contamination D. pollution
3. A. damageable B. poisonous C. dead D. seriously
4. A. pollutant B. erosion C. damage D. contaminate
5. A. death B. deforest C. erosion D. chemistry
6 A. polluted B. contaminated C. damaged D. die

Nếu bạn thấy lỗi sai, bạn nhắn mình nhé ^^​
Bella

Phan Trần Nhật Đăng

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng sáu 2018
A. If you don’t stop smoking, you will destroy your health and the air we breathe.
B. You wouldn’t destroy your health and the air we breatheif you stopped smoking.
A. Radioactive contamination may not happen more often if there aren’t nuclear weapons research and deployment.
B. Radioactive contamination mightn’t happen more often if there weren’t nuclear weapons research and deployment.
3. The factory has to be responsible for not treating their industrial sewage properly.
A. This river wouldn’t be polluted if that factory treated their industrial sewage properly.
B. This river will be polluted if that factory doesn’t treat their industrial sewage properly.
4. People throw trash everywhere. Maybe they need to be raised their awareness of visual pollution.
A. If people are more aware of visual pollution, they won’t throw trash everywhere.
B. . If people were more aware of visual pollution, they wouldn’t throw trash everywhere
A. If you didn’t use this filter, it wouldn’t remove almost pollutants from your drinking water.
B. If you use this filter, it will help you remove almost pollutants from your drinking water.
6. I think the mayor of this city should cut down the unnecessary light poles to save energy.
A. I would cut down the unnecessary light poles if I were the mayor of this city.
B. If I am responsible for this city’s policy, I will cut down the unnecessary light poles.
Rewrite the following sentences without changing their original meanings.
1. Unless most of us replace coal fuel with gas fuel, we can hardly control air pollution.
=> Air pollution ……………………………………………………………………………..
2. Because the airport is located near our neighborhood, we must suffer from noise pollution every day.
=> We wouldn’t ……………………………………………………………………………..
3. The ship pollution, especially oil spills, is one of main causes of the ocean pollution. Therefore, we need to reduce it.
=> If we……………………………………………………………………………..remarkably.
4. Present level of air pollution shown in the Air Quality Index might surprise you.
=> If you check (checked)………………………………………………………………………
5. Thomas expects for a great amount of money to move toanother place to stay away the noisy industrial zone.
=> If Thomas……………………………………………………………………………………
6. Ice melting is considered as a result of the global warming we cause.
=> We wouldn’t/ won’t have to worry about ……………………………………………………
Read the passage about Air pollution and find the answers to given questions that follow
AIR POLLUTION
We are nowadays becoming more aware of pollution matters that affect dramatically our lives, especially there is growing concern about air pollution. There are some reasons that lead to this kind of pollution. Firstly, the development of industrial zones, factories and building construction areas is producing a large amount of dust and poisonous air. Especially in the developing countries, people nearly pay their attention to the air treatment process that makes the air pollution even worse. Secondly, because of the increasing urbanization, it can be easily seen that there is always a lot of traffic in rush hour and dust on the road these days. The smoke from vehicles and manufacturing exhaust increases the amount of carbon dioxide in the air which makes us feel really hard to breathe. The consequences are very bad. Smog and dust can do serious harm to our health and especially our lungs. We have thousands of asthma and adult respiratory distress cases each year which raise concern about the air quality. Moreover, acid rains are becoming more and more popular which damage crops and fields. Many people believe that air pollution is also causing global warming and it is difficult to improve the air without the efforts of all countries around the world
Questions
1. According to the passage, where does a large amount of dust and poisonous air come from? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
2. Do developing countries take the air treatment process into careful consideration? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
3. Why is it difficult for us to breathe when travelling on the roads or streets? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
4. What does the word “urbanization” mean?
…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
5. Which particular part of our body is seriously affected by smog and dust? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
6. Is it written in the passage that there are millions of cases related to breathing annually? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
7. What is the harmful effect of acid rains?
8. According to the passage, if all countries in the world ignore the air pollution condition, will it be easy to make the air fresher? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Minh Tín

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2017
Rewrite the following sentences without changing their original meanings.
1. Unless most of us replace coal fuel with gas fuel, we can hardly control air pollution.
=> Air pollution ……………………………………………………………………………..
2. Because the airport is located near our neighborhood, we must suffer from noise pollution every day.
=> We wouldn’t ……………………………………………………………………………..
3. The ship pollution, especially oil spills, is one of the main causes of ocean pollution. Therefore, we need to reduce it.
4. The present level of air pollution shown in the Air Quality Index might surprise you.
=> If you check (checked)………………………………………………………………………
5. Thomas expects a great amount of money to move to another place to stay away from the noisy industrial zone.
=> If Thomas……………………………………………………………………………………
6. Ice melting is considered as a result of global warming we cause.
=> We wouldn’t/ won’t have to worry about ……………………………………………………
1A
2B
3A
4A
5B (relevant?)
6A
1) Air pollution can be controlled if most of us replace coal fuel with gas fuel.
2) We wouldn't have to suffer from noise pollution every day if the airport wasn't located near our neighborhood.
3) If we reduce ship pollution, especially oil spills, it won't be one of the main causes of ocean pollution.
4) If you check the present level of air pollution shown in the Air Quality Index, you may be surprised.
5) If Thomas had a great amount of money, he would move to another place to stay away from the noisy industrial zone.
6) We wouldn't have to worry about ice melting if we didn't cause global warming.

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
1. If you attend the environment seminar today, you would learn more about causes and effects of light pollution.
2. Our water source would be cleaner than it is today if the farmers did not overuse pesticides.
3. If I was you, I would not work for any nuclear plants due to the risk of radioactive pollution.
4. Are you going to buy that house, Tom? - No, we aren’t. We would be suffering from many unpleasant sound if we buy.it because it is near the industrial zone.
5. The ozone layer would not get thin as we know if we don’t release too much poisonous gases into the air.
6. If the government decided.to fine people for throwing rubbish on the streets, you would agree or disagree with this?
Bella , chị mạn phép sửa vài câu nhé , chị cảm ơn :
Ở câu 1 , chị nghĩ là If 2 bởi vì sự việc này đã diễn ra ở ngày hôm nay rồi ( Today )
câu 3 ,ở cấu trúc If 2 , động từ ở mệnh đề If được chia theo thì quá khứ giả định , were cho tất cả các ngôi , nên chị nghĩ chỗ này là Were , phù hợp hơn so với Was ( mặc dù was của em vẫn đúng )
câu 5 , chị nghĩ câu này là một sự thật hiển nhiên nên ta chia If 1 .

Reactions: Bella Dodo

Phan Trần Nhật Đăng

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng sáu 2018
3. The ship pollution, especially oil spills, is one of main causes of the ocean pollution. Therefore, we need to reduce it.

Phan Trần Nhật Đăng

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng sáu 2018

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
Theo mình nghĩ là :
If we reduce the ship pollution , especially oil spills , we will see the decrease of the ocean pollution remarkably.
Câu có nghĩa : Nếu chúng ta giảm sự ô nhiễm từ tàu , đặc biệc là tràn dầu , chúng ta sẽ thấy sự suy giảm một cách đáng chú ý của ô nhiễm biển .
P/S : Nếu bạn có thắc mắc , bạn cứ việc hỏi mình nhé . Chúc bạn học tốt.

Phan Trần Nhật Đăng

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng sáu 2018
AIR POLLUTION
We are nowadays becoming more aware of pollution matters that affect dramatically our lives, especially there is growing concern about air pollution. There are some reasons that lead to this kind of pollution. Firstly, the development of industrial zones, factories and building construction areas is producing a large amount of dust and poisonous air. Especially in the developing countries, people nearly pay their attention to the air treatment process that makes the air pollution even worse. Secondly, because of the increasing urbanization, it can be easily seen that there is always a lot of traffic in rush hour and dust on the road these days. The smoke from vehicles and manufacturing exhaust increases the amount of carbon dioxide in the air which makes us feel really hard to breathe. The consequences are very bad. Smog and dust can do serious harm to our health and especially our lungs. We have thousands of asthma and adult respiratory distress cases each year which raise concern about the air quality. Moreover, acid rains are becoming more and more popular which damage crops and fields. Many people believe that air pollution is also causing global warming and it is difficult to improve the air without the efforts of all countries around the world
Questions
1. According to the passage, where does a large amount of dust and poisonous air come from? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
2. Do developing countries take the air treatment process into careful consideration? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
3. Why is it difficult for us to breathe when travelling on the roads or streets? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
5. Which particular part of our body is seriously affected by smog and dust? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
6. Is it written in the passage that there are millions of cases related to breathing annually? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
8. According to the passage, if all countries in the world ignore the air pollution condition, will it be easy to make the air fresher? …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Read the passage about Air pollution and find the answers to given questions that follow
AIR POLLUTION
Questions

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
AIR POLLUTION
Questions
AIR POLLUTION
Questions
Phiền bạn hãy tự giải , nếu có chỗ nào thực sự không biết làm hay không hiểu thì hãy hỏi mình hay các bạn khác để được giải đáp , chứ mình để ý từ lúc bạn đăng nguyên một bài dài cho đến khi các bạn giải đến giờ , bạn không hỏi hay không thắc mắc bất cứ gì dù bài của các bạn giải có một số chỗ sai sót , thực sự là bạn làm bài hay bạn chép bài vậy? Ở Forum tụi mình giúp đỡ bằng cách giải thích - giải các bài của thành viên nhằm giải đáp vấn đề họ thắc mắc để nhằm tạo điều kiện thuận lợi trong việc hiểu rõ vấn đề cũng như phát triển học tập của họ , chứ không phải tụi mình là một công cụ để giải bài và cho thành viên chép để hoàn thành bài tập rồi đi học . Mong bạn hiểu cho .

Reactions: jehinguyen
Top Bottom