THPT Nho Quan B
Reactions: Junery N

Minh Tín

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2017
What do you think about this picture?
@Bella Dodo Chị giúp em với ạ, đây là câu hỏi của phần giao lưu với khán giả ạ
I believe this picture has partly described one of the most serious problems in school, which is body shaming. Looking closely at the words in these articles, we can already see a biased perception of beauty: people, especially girls, have always been looking forward to a "perfect" body. This seemingly perfect body is not to be fat, even slightly. Avoid being fat is understandable, but the actions obese people are taking are so extreme that they even unintentionally harm themselves. One of those methods is known as "diet crazes", which are mostly unscientifically proven and usually backfire those practicing such harmful diets. The reasons why they take such drastic actions are because they don't want their fitness to be made a fool out of and a barrier to the others. People nowadays have begun furiously criticizing out-of-shape people, to the point that they even call it "a crisis".

Reactions: God of dragon

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
What do you think about this picture?
@Bella Dodo Chị giúp em với ạ, đây là câu hỏi của phần giao lưu với khán giả ạ

Khi giao lưu với khán giả, chúng ta thường bắt đầu với việc kết nối với họ.
Em có thể bắt đầu với một số câu hỏi mở.
Ví dụ: What do you think about this picture?
- How do you feel? Comfortable? Or uncomfortable?
- Do you agree?
- What is the first word that popped up in your mind? Eating Disorder?

Nếu không, em có thể kể một câu chuyện.
Ví dụ: Câu chuyện về em nghĩ gì khi nhìn thấy bức ảnh này.
I feel upset. I do not like how everyone has a right to criticise me. To criticise my body.

Từ đó, em hãy bắt nói những suy nghĩ, các ý tưởng em đã chuẩn bị. Và chị nghĩ em hãy tham khảo bài bạn nguyenthigiaolinh, bài của bạn rất straight to the point.

Khi nói về một vấn đề, hãy chọn cách em muốn nói với khán giả. Trong trường hợp này, chị sẽ chọn thuyết phục.
Như vậy, ngôn từ của em sẽ cần phải một chút mạnh mẽ, và em nên có dữ liệu, bằng chứng trong bài nói của mình.

Bella

Top Bottom