The Festival

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

From many years ago, Christmas was celebrated by many Christians. In some centuries ago, Christmas just was celebrated by Christians. If you aren’t christian, you will be seen with a strange eye. But now, you can join in Christmas even you aren’t christians and you won’t get any strange eye. And when I was 10 years old, My family went to Russia and celebrated Christmas in there. Well, I think the atmosphere of Russian Christmas is more euthusiastic than it in Vietnam. Russian celebrate Christmas as national festival although the weather is very cold and bad. But luckily, we prepared a very warm clothes. Christmas is celebrated on 25th December. Some weeks before Christmas, Russian will decorate their house with some popular decoration like socks, candles,… But the most popular decoration is pine. They will buy a little small pine and they will put some decoration on it. On the top, they will put a star what called “ The Star Of Bethehelm”. And if you don’t know “ The Star Of Bethehelm” I can explain a very simple in Holy Bible it is the star what leads the wise to meet Jesus. So they put that star on the top because they want to keep tradition of Christians. Sometimes, they put some led lights to make the pine more beautiful. In facts, they also buy a fake pine what is made by plastics to save the money. Many children also decorate house by socks to Santa will put their gift in that socks. Although Russian very busy all of day, they prepare very carefully in Christmas. Especially, they prepare food for family very carefully. In dinner, all family will gather and eat very happy with each other. The traditional food is turkey with characterized gravy and miced potatoes. And after that, they will have a dessert with traditional cake like Chrismast pudding, Yule log cake,... But I like best is Yule log cake. It made like the shape of a wood. When I eat it, I can enjoy the taste of sweet cream with colorfull color and softness of cake.After the dinner, they go to the church to prepare pray. There is a priest will read holy bible and people who in church repeat and they sing a holy song. And they pray to Jesus, Maria and god help them in carrer, health and luckiness. And the Christmas will end at 12 o’clock pm. They go back home. Some of they go to sleep because they are very tired. Some people surf internet and give a wish like “ Happy Christmas”. And I want to walk in the street to enjoy the atmosphere of Christmas in Russia. I think Christmas is very meaningfull day. With Christians it is event to pray their gods to help they. With me, It is the day to gather with family and rest. I want to go back to Russia again to enjoy the Christmas in there. Goodbye ! See you again ! And remeber write about the festival you attended to me.

Reactions: Diệp Hạ Bạch

Diệp Hạ Bạch

Cựu TMod Anh
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2020
Thái Bình
Muốn biết hãy hỏi :D
From many years ago, Christmas was celebrated by many Christians. In some centuries ago, Christmas just was celebrated by Christians. If you aren’t christian, you will be seen with a strange eye. But now, you can join in Christmas even you aren’t christians and you won’t get any strange eye. And when I was 10 years old, My family went to Russia and celebrated Christmas in there. Well, I think the atmosphere of Russian Christmas is more euthusiastic than it in Vietnam. Russian celebrate Christmas as national festival although the weather is very cold and bad. But luckily, we prepared a very warm clothes. Christmas is celebrated on 25th December. Some weeks before Christmas, Russian will decorate their house with some popular decoration like socks, candles,… But the most popular decoration is pine. They will buy a little small pine and they will put some decoration on it. On the top, they will put a star what called “ The Star Of Bethehelm”. And if you don’t know “ The Star Of Bethehelm” I can explain a very simple in Holy Bible it is the star what leads the wise to meet Jesus. So they put that star on the top because they want to keep tradition of Christians. Sometimes, they put some led lights to make the pine more beautiful. In facts, they also buy a fake pine what is made by plastics to save the money. Many children also decorate house by socks to Santa will put their gift in that socks. Although Russian very busy all of day, they prepare very carefully in Christmas. Especially, they prepare food for family very carefully. In dinner, all family will gather and eat very happy with each other. The traditional food is turkey with characterized gravy and miced potatoes. And after that, they will have a dessert with traditional cake like Chrismast pudding, Yule log cake,... But I like best is Yule log cake. It made like the shape of a wood. When I eat it, I can enjoy the taste of sweet cream with colorfull color and softness of cake.After the dinner, they go to the church to prepare pray. There is a priest will read holy bible and people who in church repeat and they sing a holy song. And they pray to Jesus, Maria and god help them in carrer, health and luckiness. And the Christmas will end at 12 o’clock pm. They go back home. Some of they go to sleep because they are very tired. Some people surf internet and give a wish like “ Happy Christmas”. And I want to walk in the street to enjoy the atmosphere of Christmas in Russia. I think Christmas is very meaningfull day. With Christians it is event to pray their gods to help they. With me, It is the day to gather with family and rest. I want to go back to Russia again to enjoy the Christmas in there. Goodbye ! See you again ! And remeber write about the festival you attended to me.
Góp ý một chút ạ
From => Bỏ many years ago, Christmas was celebrated by many Christians. In some centuries ago, Christmas just was celebrated by Christians. If you aren’t christian, you will be seen with a strange eye. But now, you can join in Christmas even you aren’t christians and you won’t get any strange eye. And when I was 10 years old, My family went to Russia and celebrated Christmas in there. Well, I think the atmosphere of Russian Christmas is more euthusiastic => enthusiastic than it in Vietnam. Russian celebrate Christmas as national => a national festival although the weather is very cold and bad. But luckily, we prepared a => Bỏ very warm clothes. Christmas is celebrated on 25th December. Some weeks before Christmas, Russian will decorate their house with some popular decoration => decorations like socks, candles,… But the most popular decoration is pine. They will buy a little small pine and they will put some decoration on it. On the top, they will put a star what called “ The Star Of Bethehelm => Bethlehem ”. And if you don’t know “ The Star Of Bethehelm => Bethlehem” I can explain a very simple in Holy Bible it is the star what => that leads the wise to meet Jesus. So they put that star on the top because they want to keep tradition of Christians. Sometimes, they put some led lights to make the pine more beautiful. In facts => fact, they also buy a fake pine what is made by => of plastics to save the => Bỏ money. Many children also decorate house by socks to Santa will put their gift in that socks. Although Russian very busy all of day, they prepare very carefully in Christmas. Especially, they prepare food for family very carefully. In => At dinner, all family will gather and eat very happy with each other. The traditional food is turkey with characterized gravy and miced=> mixed potatoes. And after that, they will have a dessert with traditional cake - like Christmas pudding, Yule log cake,... But I like best is Yule=> the Yule log cake. It made like the shape of a => Bỏ wood. When I eat it, I can enjoy the taste of sweet cream with colorfull => colorful color and softness of cake=> the cake.After the => Bỏ dinner, they go to the church to prepare pray. There is a priest will read holy bible and people who in church repeat and they sing a holy song. And they pray to Jesus, Maria and god help them in carrer => career , health and luckiness. And the=> Bỏ Christmas will end at 12 o’clock pm. They go back home. Some of they=>them go to sleep because they are very tired. Some people surf internet=> the internet and give a wish like “ Happy Christmas”. And I want to walk in the street to enjoy the atmosphere of Christmas in Russia. I think Christmas is very=> a very meaningfull=>meaningful day. With Christians it is event to pray their=> to their gods to help they=>them. With me, It is the day to gather with family and rest. I want to go back to Russia again to enjoy the Christmas in there. Goodbye ! See you again ! And remeber=> remember write=> to write about the festival you attended to me.

Reactions: 0916504895
Top Bottom