English THCS Supply the correct form of the verbs (giải thích nữa)

Iam_lucky_girl

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
THCS TTLN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. What a shame! I'd rather you(not/dismiss)...................like that.
2. Would you be so kind as (switch off)............the lights when leaving?
3. I can't understand why he(be).............so selfish. He isn't usually like that.
4. Just inside the outer later of the earth's atmosphere (be)..................the elements necessary to protect it from ultraviolet rays, extreme temperatures, and threatening foreign substances.
5. I didn't see anyone but I(watch)....................
6. I hope you don't mind my mentioning this but some rumours(circulate)...........................about your engagement to banker.
7. Don't worry! She(be)...............in a few minutes.
8. She (sleep)........for hours! You must wake her up.
9. Don't forget to bring my dictionary when you(come).............back tomorrrow
.10. Tom(wash)............his hands. He has just repaired the TV set.
Note: Giải thích nữa nhé

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
1. What a shame! I'd rather you(not/dismiss)...................like that.
2. Would you be so kind as (switch off)............the lights when leaving?
3. I can't understand why he(be).............so selfish. He isn't usually like that.
4. Just inside the outer later of the earth's atmosphere (be)..................the elements necessary to protect it from ultraviolet rays, extreme temperatures, and threatening foreign substances.
5. I didn't see anyone but I(watch)....................
6. I hope you don't mind my mentioning this but some rumours(circulate)...........................about your engagement to banker.
7. Don't worry! She(be)...............in a few minutes.
8. She (sleep)........for hours! You must wake her up.
9. Don't forget to bring my dictionary when you(come).............back tomorrrow
.10. Tom(wash)............his hands. He has just repaired the TV set.
Note: Giải thích nữa nhé
1. What a shame! I'd rather you(not/dismiss).........had not been dismissed..........like that.
2. Would you be so kind as (switch off).....to switch off.......the lights when leaving?
3. I can't understand why he(be).....is being........so selfish. He isn't usually like that.
4. Just inside the outer later of the earth's atmosphere (be).........are.........the elements necessary to protect it from ultraviolet rays, extreme temperatures, and threatening foreign substances.
5. I didn't see anyone but I(watch)........was being watched............
6. I hope you don't mind my mentioning this but some rumours(circulate).............have been circulating..............about your engagement to banker.
7. Don't worry! She(be)......will be.........in a few minutes.
8. She (sleep)....has been sleeping....for hours! You must wake her up.
9. Don't forget to bring my dictionary when you(come)......come.......back tomorrrow.
10. Tom(wash).....is washing.......his hands. He has just repaired the TV set.

Top Bottom