Sửa bài viết

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng ba 2020
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Xem và sửa bài viết giúp mình với @nguyenthigiaolinh67@gmail.com
Many years ago, I had a close friend. We were always hanging out together, play together very happy and funny. But one day, his family moved to the South, and of course, he will transfer schools. I was very sad because I thought that I won't be able to see him again. At that time, he was my best friend, I don't play with any boy except him. We grew up together with many memories. He always knows how to make me laugh no matter how sad I am. He always asked me to go to school every morning, waiting for me after school, and come back home together. My family esteems him and so he does. Although now I rarely see him when Tet comes, he goes back to his hometown with his parents. When he comes back hometown, I am very happy and I think he is also happy when seeing me again. It is him, my childhood friend. Even if I have new friends in the future, he will still be my best friend and I will keep the memories with him in my heart.

Minh Tín

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2017
Many years ago, I had a close friend. We were always hanging out together and playing together. We were very happy and had funny moments together. very happy and funny. But one day, his family moved to the South, and of course, he will had to transfer schools. I was very sad ( có thể dùng depressed) because I thought that I wouldn't be able to see him again. At that time, he was my best friend and I didn't play with any boy except him. We grew up together with many memories. He always knew how to make me laugh no matter how sad I am. He always asked me to go to school every morning, waited for me after school, and came back home together. My family esteemed him and so did he. Although Now I rarely see him but when Tet comes, he (always) goes back to his hometown with his parents. When he comes back hometown, I am very happy and I think he is also happy when seeing (to see) me again. It is him, my childhood friend. Even if I have new friends in the future, he will still be my best friend and I will keep the memories with him in my heart

Cho mình xin cái đề viết đi :v

Top Bottom