English THPT Sửa bài speaking.

Vi Thị Khánh Hà

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng năm 2017
xã Cam Thành Bắc huyện Cam Lâm
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Hello everyone. Welcome to our video. Let me introduce myself, my name’s Khanh Ha and I am a leader of this group. Our group consists of 4 people: Truc Đoan, Mông Kiêu, Cẩm Quyên and me. Now, we are student of 10C7 class at Trần Binh Trong high school. As you all know, today we are going to talk to you about culture of the nations. And the firstly, we want to introduce to you a country which is famous its traditional side dish of salted and fermented vegetables . That is Korea. Let’s go.
Hello!!! I want to present to you about Korea. A sovereign state in East Asia, located at the southern gateway of the Korean Peninsula. As you know, Seoul is the capital of Korea, the largest city in Korea and its population here is one of the largest in all over the world. When anyone mentions Korea, a lot people immediately think of the K-pop music market and the internationally popular artists such as: BIG BANG, BLACKPINK, IU, Taeyeon... Besides, eating is also important thing that we should do in Korea. We can enjoy traditional Korean food such as: kimchi, sticky rice cakes, rice wine, soju... It is nothing more interesting than eating steak with a bowl of hot boiling kimchi soup, and enjoying some glasses of soju in Korea's cold weather. That’s all I have to say about Korea. Now we'll move on to introduce about Japan.
Hi guys!! Today I am here to give a presentation about Japan. The capital of Japan is Tokyo, this is a developed country in many aspects such as: culture, cuisine, industry .... The first thing that impressed me was its traditional costumes . While the traditional costume of Vietnam is ao dai, the traditional costume of Japan is Kimono, which is one of the most famous traditional costume in the world, because it is formal and exalts the beauty of woman of this country . The second reason that I love this country is comics. I grew up with Japanese comics. There are many famous manga series like doraemon, conan... The scenery of Japan is also very beautiful. Japan is famous for the image of blooming cherry blossoms with a decent beauty but hidden in it is a spiritual power, a samurai power. Cherry blossoms have been chosen as the national flower of Japan and it is also nicknamed the country of the rising sun. That brings us to the end of my presentation. Next, please watch the introduction to India.

Reactions: Khánh Hồ Bá

Khánh Hồ Bá

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Sơn Hải
Hello everyone. Welcome to our video. Let me introduce myself, my name’s Khanh Ha and I am a leader of this group. Our group consists of 4 people: Truc Đoan, Mông Kiêu, Cẩm Quyên and me. Now, we are student of 10C7 class at Trần Binh Trong high school. As you all know, today we are going to talk to you about culture of the nations. And the firstly, we want to introduce to you a country which is famous its traditional side dish of salted and fermented vegetables . That is Korea. Let’s go.
Hello!!! I want to present to you about Korea. A sovereign state in East Asia, located at the southern gateway of the Korean Peninsula. As you know, Seoul is the capital of Korea, the largest city in Korea and its population here is one of the largest in all over the world. When anyone mentions Korea, a lot people immediately think of the K-pop music market and the internationally popular artists such as: BIG BANG, BLACKPINK, IU, Taeyeon... Besides, eating is also important thing that we should do in Korea. We can enjoy traditional Korean food such as: kimchi, sticky rice cakes, rice wine, soju... It is nothing more interesting than eating steak with a bowl of hot boiling kimchi soup, and enjoying some glasses of soju in Korea's cold weather. That’s all I have to say about Korea. Now we'll move on to introduce about Japan.
Hi guys!! Today I am here to give a presentation about Japan. The capital of Japan is Tokyo, this is a developed country in many aspects such as: culture, cuisine, industry .... The first thing that impressed me was its traditional costumes . While the traditional costume of Vietnam is ao dai, the traditional costume of Japan is Kimono, which is one of the most famous traditional costume in the world, because it is formal and exalts the beauty of woman of this country . The second reason that I love this country is comics. I grew up with Japanese comics. There are many famous manga series like doraemon, conan... The scenery of Japan is also very beautiful. Japan is famous for the image of blooming cherry blossoms with a decent beauty but hidden in it is a spiritual power, a samurai power. Cherry blossoms have been chosen as the national flower of Japan and it is also nicknamed the country of the rising sun. That brings us to the end of my presentation. Next, please watch the introduction to India.
Mình có dùng phần mềm để check và kết quả bạn đạt được là mức 3 của trình độ C1 Intermediate
Bài nói rất tốt đấy,tuy nhiên bạn nên kiểm tra lại một số câu in vàng đậm (There are some problems in this sentence.) và vàng nhạt (This sentence could maybe be improved.)
Nhìn chung bài viết của bạn rất ổn, cố gắng phat huy bạn nhé :Dupload_2020-3-28_21-28-43.png

Reactions: anbinhf

❤️Lục Hàn Nhi

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười hai 2019
Hải Phòng
THPT Phạm Ngũ Lão
Mình có dùng phần mềm để check và kết quả bạn đạt được là mức 3 của trình độ C1 Intermediate
Bài nói rất tốt đấy,tuy nhiên bạn nên kiểm tra lại một số câu in vàng đậm (There are some problems in this sentence.) và vàng nhạt (This sentence could maybe be improved.)
Nhìn chung bài viết của bạn rất ổn, cố gắng phat huy bạn nhé :DView attachment 149272
phần mềm bạn đang sử dụng là gì v??

Reactions: Khánh Hồ Bá
Top Bottom