English THPT Speaking

Kim Ngânn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng chín 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Cho em hỏi ở phần kiểm tra nói về Topic là Talking about music. Yêu cầu là có đủ những ý dưới đây ạ :
- What kind of music do you like ?
- What do you often listen to music ?
- What is your song/band ?
- Who is you favorite singer ?
- Why do you like listening to music ?

Em làm như vậy có được không ạ ? Nếu chỗ nào chưa hợp lí hay sai anh chị sửa giúp em với ạ. Em cảm ơn ạ.

Hello. I think listening to music is my hobby. I love listening to all kind of music when I do my housework, when I do not have anything to do.I love all kinds of music; country, pop, rock and roll, and other kind of music. but my favourite is ballads. My favorite singers are Vu, Ha Anh Tuan,.. . I like these singers because the songs they sing always suit the mood and are very good.I am interested in hearing music because all songs bring me back my lovely memories. And they bring me energy . Most of the time, I love listening to music to relax . The music can make everything funier. You can see the life is more beautiful when listen to music. Thank you for listening to me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ng.htrang2004

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Hello. I think listening to music is my hobby. I love listening to all kinds of music when I do my housework and when I have nothing to do. I love all kinds of music; country, pop, rock and roll, and other kinds of music, but my favourite one is ballads. My favorite singers are Vu, Ha Anh Tuan,.. . I like these singers because the songs they sing always suit the mood and are very good. I am interested in listening to music because all songs bring me back my lovely memories and they bring me energy . Most of the time, I love listening to music to relax . The music can make everything more funny. You can see the life is more beautiful when listening to music. Thank you for listening to me.

Gợi ý: Chị thấy em dùng hơi nhiều "love", em có thể thay thế những từ khác như "like, fond of, into, interested in, ..."

Chúc bạn học tốt :>
Đón xem các series topic của mình:
SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH
[WFH] Word Formation Hub [Basic]
Cách Học Tiếng Anh Hiệu Quả Trong Năm Học Mới

• Love
Reactions: Kim Ngânn
Top Bottom