23926546_712819342245409_6772627392601333377_o.jpg

23916753_712819408912069_8790978147881887692_o.jpg

23926462_712819412245402_1103234135780735026_o.jpg

24059279_712819438912066_2886661710933540024_o.jpg

24130223_712819472245396_8772181453157769106_o.jpg

23916540_712819455578731_8420379434237240463_o.jpg

viết thành bài mẫu

Bài viết 1:
Every person on the planet has his own life and obligations. Some of them have adifficult life and other an easy one, but that depends on the jobs they have. Mine is verycomplicated and I have free time “Once in a blue moon“, but when I have some free time Iwrite poems like this one. Now I will start to write about my daily routine.My day starts as an ordinary morning. I tidy my bed, brush my teeth, take a shower,have breakfast bla bla ... The breakfast is the best time to communicate with your parents.When we sit down we start talking about our dreams and about whether, that dream is amessage from the future. After we share our thoughts every one of us goes to work (exceptme). I sit down and start doing my homework. After two hours practicing my lessons I startphoning all my buddies. At one p.m I go to school where I study so hard, that when I comeback from there I feel dizzy. At school I am very serious (well, sometimes to be honest) and Iam concentrated on my work. After a day of hard work at school I go home and relax. Whenmy head calms down me and my family sit down for dinner and share our daily work andexperience throughout the day. At half past eight I turn on the TV and watch “Big Brother”.My favorite person is Naiden but that is not important. At eleven o’clock I go to bed and startdreaming about my next day and pray to be alive.As I said before, every man has his own life, but some of them dream of it. I dream of a world full of peace and no war. I wish that my days are happy and lovely. Do not worryabout the past; pray that you will be alive tomorrow.
Bài viết 2:
A lot of people have different daily routines, but I think that is one of the most excitingdaily routines. So I get up at six o’clock early in the morning, because I have a lot of thingsto do during my day. First I have a cold shower, because I am sill sleepy when I get up, thenI eat and watch my favourite morning show with Slavi Trifanov. At half past nine I go to thegym and practise my muscles hard. At half past twelve I go back to home and have a showeragain. At half past one I go to the parachute jumping base. At three o’clock we are in the skyand do our first jump for the day. When we finish with the parachute jumps. At four o’clock I go to my bunjy jumping base, because I have some students who want to learn how to bunjy jump. When I finish my work at half past six, I go home and call my girlfriend tell her that Ilove her. Then I have dinner and watch television. At ten o’clock I go to bed. Now I amready for my daily routine again, because I like my job and my life.
Bài viết 3:
I am a student. I lead a disciplined life. Regularity in work has become a habit with me. Hence my daily life follows a very simple routine. I rise very early in the morning begin my day with my morning prayer. Then I go for a walk in the open fields. There I perform my breathing exercise and take in as much oxygen from the fresh morning air as possible. On coming back, I take my bath. After my breakfast, I take to studies. I continue reading till 9.30 A.M. Then I prepare myself to go to school. The school begins at 11 A.M. But I am at school at least ten minutes earlier. On reaching school, I make it a point to occupy one of the seats of the front benches. This I do for two reasons: first, I like to be as near the teacher as possible and secondly, I have known from experience that the back benchers are generally deficient in their studies. We learn various subjects according to the school time-table. I prepare my lessons well everyday. I am always in the good grace of my teachers. The school breaks at 4.P.M. After school hours I return home at 4.30 P.M. After taking some light refreshment, I go -to the play ground to take part in various games, specially hockey. It refreshes my brain and makes my body active. At about sunset, I get back home. After my evening prayers, I sit down to study and continue upto 8.30 P.M. when I am called to take my supper. After supper, I spend sometime with my brothers and sisters watching T.V. programmes. Very soon sleep overpowers me and I go to bed. On holidays; I sometimes visit my friends and relatives. Life on holidays will necessarily create a breach of the regular routine. But I never break the golden rule "Early to bed and early to rise."

Bài viết 4:
My daily life is set within a routine and I try to follow that very strictly.It is my habit to get up from bed early in the morning. After easing and cleaning myself I take my ablution and say my Fazar prayer. Then I go out for a walk in the open air for about half an hour . Having returned, I sat for studying. Then I take my breakfast and do my home task. I bathe and take my meal around ten and get ready to attend school. I come back from school around four o’clock. I change my dresses , wash myself and eat whatever mother gives me to eat. Then I go to the play-ground and play with my friends. Coming back I say my evening prayer.Then I sat down to read. At 9.00 pm I take my supper and watch TV. I go to bed around ten o’clock. Besides this I read the daily newspapers .There are minor changes in my routine on holidays. On holidays I go to different places to remove my monotony .This is in brief the description of my typical day. I am happy about the way I spend my daily life.
Bài viết 5
As a student, I lead a life of honesty and simplicity. By habit I get up early from bed and clean my parts of the body and brush my teeth with a brush. I take physical exercise to keep my body healthy and fit and if it becomes advantageous for me, I take a walk of about one kilometer.
I get refreshed with the morning walk or a little exercise and then prepare myself for the study with utmost sincerity. It is against my principle to put off today's work for tomorrow or to have any private tutor. I accept the guidance of my elder brother who has proficiency in English and mathematics as well.
After devoting myself to study from 7 A.M. to 9 A.M., I play games for sometime without having any rigid rules. After bathing in the well, I take my meal prepared by my mother at 9.45 A.M. and proceed to the school situated at a distance of only one furlong from my home.
The classes begin at 10.30 A.M. usually. I go to school with my good friends and occupy the first bench. On the way to school I talk a great variety of topics with students coming from different parts of the town. I maintain punctuality in attending classes. The first period begins with English taught by our Headmaster. I do have an aptitude for this subject. Our class begins after the prayer class and after the National Anthem is sung.
All our subjects like Social Studies, Science, Mathematics, Sanskrit, etc. are covered within the eight periods. We avail of the recess after the third period.
In the classes we listen to the teachings of the teachers with rapt attention. The recess is allowed for an hour. In the recess hour I take the Tiffin given by my mother in a Tiffin box. I play some outdoor games like foot ball or cricket for energizing my spirits. In the recess time also I talk of the topics taught in the classes with my friends and come to class at 2 P.M.
The recess breaks at 2 P.M. and thereafter we continue for four periods. The school breaks up at 4.30 P.M. in the afternoon and I get back home. Having placed my books and notes in the proper place I wash my hands and face. After having a little Tiffin I proceed to the playground for playing games of different kinds. I play hockey, kabadi, football, cricket and other games as it suits to me or to my friends. In the playground students of different classes meet together and make friends with one another.
I return home at 6 P.M. and prepare my lessons after getting my dresses changed and after washing my hands, feet and face. I begin my studies at about 6.30 P.M. and devote to the study of English and Science. As a matter of habit, I read for about two and half hours and take my supper at 9.30 P.M.
There is a slight change in the routine on Sunday which is a holiday. I engage myself in washing the uniform dresses of school. I also visit a movie or theatre. I spend the Sundays in a different way than on the other days. This is all about my daily life as a student.
Qua các bài viết tiếng Anh về công việc hàng ngày mà chúng tôi giới thiệu ở trên, các bạn có thể học các cấu trúc ngữ pháp tiếng Anh và vận dụng vào bài viết của mình nhé. Luyện viết hàng ngày là cách giúp bạn cải thiện trình độ tiếng Anh mỗi ngày đó.

Mẫu số 6

I am a student. I lead a disciplined life. Regularity in work has become a habit with me. Hence my daily life follows a very simple routine. I rise very early in the morning begin my day with my morning prayer. Then I go for a walk in the open fields. There I perform my breathing exercise and take in as much oxygen from the fresh morning air as possible. On coming back, I take my bath. After my breakfast, I take to studies. I continue reading till 9.30 A.M. Then I prepare myself to go to school. The school begins at 11 A.M. But I am at school at least ten minutes earlier. On reaching school, I make it a point to occupy one of the seats of the front benches. This I do for two reasons: first, I like to be as near the teacher as possible and secondly, I have known from experience that the back benchers are generally deficient in their studies. We learn various subjects according to the school time-table. I prepare my lessons well everyday. I am always in the good grace of my teachers. The school breaks at 4.P.M. After school hours I return home at 4.30 P.M. After taking some light refreshment, I go -to the play ground to take part in various games, specially hockey. It refreshes my brain and makes my body active. At about sunset, I get back home. After my evening prayers, I sit down to study and continue upto 8.30 P.M. when I am called to take my supper. After supper, I spend sometime with my brothers and sisters watching T.V. programmes. Very soon sleep overpowers me and I go to bed. On holidays; I sometimes visit my friends and relatives. Life on holidays will necessarily create a breach of the regular routine. But I never break the golden rule “Early to bed and early to rise.”

Reactions: dnamve8x

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
sẵn tiện bạn gợi ý cho mình topic về excursion luôn nhé ??:)
Mẫu nhé : After a stressful semester, my parents decide take me to the country to visit grandparents, leave the noise of city behind. Homeland is a small and peaceful land, beside the Red River. The atmosphere here is very fresh, there is no noise, no pollution as in the city I am living. On two sides of the road there are the rows of green trees and birds singing beside the ears. In front of my grandparents’s house is a small garden. Every morning, after sweeping the house, I am taken to the garden to water vegetables, feed chickens. The feeling of watching the little yellow chickens run around the legs is really amazed. In the afternoon, my brother leads me to fly kites on the long dyke with children in the neighborhood. These children also think some interesting games such as chasing, hide and seek ... For me, everything here is new and amazing. After the trip, I know how to swim and learn many many things. I hope next summer parents will take me to visit the grandparents again.

ihattl

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
21 Tháng chín 2019
Bình Định
Trường Trung học cơ sở Nhơn Hòa
Các bạn gợi ý cho mình một bài speaking về daily routine đi ??? và gợi ý giúp mình một số câu hỏi thường gặp về topic này nhé ?
My days are always busy and the same. My day begins very early in the morning. I usually get up a 4.30 am. After having got up, I clear my bed, clean my face, brush my teeth and do morning exercises. At about 5.30, I wash my dirty clothes and take a bath. I often have breakfast at 6.30. After having had breakfast, I prepare my books and notebooks, and go to school. I study at school from 7.00 am to 11.00 am. I usually finish my lunch at 11.50 and then I rest and take a nap. In the afternoon, I often learn in the library from 1.30 pm till 4.30 pm. After that I go to market to buy food for dinner. I usually finish cooking for dinner at about 5.30 and have dinner until 6.00 pm. In the evening, from 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm, I often take a rest, read newspapers, and listen to music. From 7.00 pm to 9.30 pm, I am self-taught in the school library. I usually get to my living-place at about 9.45. Although my daily routine is busy, I am very pleased with it. That's all.
sẵn tiện bạn gợi ý cho mình topic về excursion luôn nhé ??:)
I’m going on vacation with my friends this holiday summer. We are going to HoiAn to visit Quang Ninh province .We are going to stay in a homestay for 3 days. Then, we are going to Dalat. We’re going to visit Ho Xuan Huong Lake and Ma Rung Lu Quang . We’re going to stay in hotel for 4 days. Next the morning , we will eat the strawberry in the hills.
Hotels where we placed very beautiful. In the afternoon, we hang out and going to around Dalat city.It’s very cool but it’s so romance. In the night, we went to the park and drink the hot soy milk, we sang together and see the movies. The food in Dalat was extremely and delicious but it’s not very expensive. We enjoyed this holiday a way is pleasurably.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
Mẫu nhé : After a stressful semester, my parents decide take me to the country to visit grandparents, leave the noise of city behind. Homeland is a small and peaceful land, beside the Red River. The atmosphere here is very fresh, there is no noise, no pollution as in the city I am living. On two sides of the road there are the rows of green trees and birds singing beside the ears. In front of my grandparents’s house is a small garden. Every morning, after sweeping the house, I am taken to the garden to water vegetables, feed chickens. The feeling of watching the little yellow chickens run around the legs is really amazed. In the afternoon, my brother leads me to fly kites on the long dyke with children in the neighborhood. These children also think some interesting games such as chasing, hide and seek ... For me, everything here is new and amazing. After the trip, I know how to swim and learn many many things. I hope next summer parents will take me to visit the grandparents again.
After a stressful semester, my parents decide to take me to the country to visit grandparents, leave the noise of the city behind. Homeland is a small and peaceful land, beside the Red River. The atmosphere here is very fresh, there is no noise, no pollution as in the city I am living in. On two sides of the road, there are the rows of green trees and birds singing beside the ears. In front of my grandparents' house is a small garden. Every morning, after sweeping the house, I am taken to the garden to water vegetables, feed chickens. The feeling of watching the little yellow chickens run around the legs is really amazing. In the afternoon, my brother leads me to fly kites on the long dyke with children in the neighbourhood. These children also think some exciting games such as chasing, hide and seek, etc. For me, everything here is new and surprising. After the trip, I know how to swim and learn many many things. I hope next summer, parents will take me to revisit the grandparents.

Top Bottom