English THPT Speaking topic

Quán Lâm

Học sinh
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Ninh Bình
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Ai giúp mình viết mấy bài nói Tiếng Anh với hôm nay thi rùi JFBQ00159070207BJFBQ00159070207BJFBQ00159070207B
Nhất là topic 1
vi 2 ý
1. Tell about invention you like
2. What should you do to make your community better?
3. Your favorite kinds of music
4. Benefit of sharing house work
5. What should we do to keep fit?

nguyenmup2006

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Lê Qúy Đôn
bạn phải viết bằng tiếng việt trước rồi sau đó mới dịch ra tiếng anh và nhờ người khác sử lỗi như thế sẽ hiệu quả hơn là nhờ người khác làm nguyên cả bài

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
bạn phải viết bằng tiếng việt trước rồi sau đó mới dịch ra tiếng anh và nhờ người khác sử lỗi như thế sẽ hiệu quả hơn là nhờ người khác làm nguyên cả bài
Theo mình không nên làm thế này nhé :33 Bạn nên đặt bút và tư duy bằng tiếng Anh luôn

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Snowbun

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
28 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Nội
Life
1. Tell about invention you like

Hi, không biết đằng ấy có cần bài speaking không, nhưng tớ cứ gửi cậu nhớ ^^
Tiếng Anh tớ không tròn trịa lắm đằng ấy thông cảm.

Tell about invention you like

1. The invention that I personally like is phone. These days, technologies have been innovated to a higher level and so as phone. Phone is a too common technology to us that we default it to be part of our daily life already, no matter what kind, colour, brand it is. I like it as it í convenient, especially when now, our world is a technological world. I could still remember when we had home phone, phone, then smartphone. It is truly smart, count how many apps you can maximally have? Ladies (girls), how many pictures have you taken and where do you guys store them before import them into your laptops, hard drives? Yes, that's right, your phone. It apparently is a useful tool for many of us. So, as you have heard some of my reasons, you can certainly understand why I choose phone as an invention to like and know about.

2. What is a community firstly? My definition of a community is a social unit have something in common. So according to that definition, I believe that to have a better community, we firstly have to understand and respect each other. And as a community, you might already have a same goal to achieve. Secondly, I will talk about how the community can work out with each other as this is one of the main problems to make a better community. Of course, you don't have to like each other but you must respect each other and work toward the same goal. It does not matter how good or great you are at problem solving but I believe that if you keep in mind some basic politeness, there will definitely be some good results within a peaceful atmosphere . For example, we must avoid fighting as this tactic can't really attack the problem. This tactic also demonstrates the lack of knowledge in two sectors. Politeness and the problem. Because, if you have enough and good examples, evidences, you're not gonna lose, so fight for what? You won't, unless you're confounded. So, two things that I believe that can upgrade your community are politeness and your knowledge of the problem.
IB

Top Bottom