Read the text below and think of the word which best fits each space. Use only one word in eachspace

Trương Nguyễn Bảo Trân

Học sinh
Thành viên
12 Tháng năm 2020
Đà Nẵng
THCS Kim Đồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Family life​
In a big family like mine, you have a (1) ...…………..... of arguments. (2) ...…………..... weekend, for example, we have been trying to decide on our summer holiday. (3) ...…………..... is amazing how difficult this kind of decision can be when you have to consider so (4) ...…………..... different ideas. It can be hard enough for two people to agree, but (5) ...…………..... are eight of us! My mum wants to go to the mountains, but (6) ...…………..... else does. (7) ..…………..... three of my brothers want to go to the beach, but that’s the (8) ...…………..... place my dad refuses to go. (9) ...…………..... if my parents want to go abroad – (10) ...…………..... say it’s too expensive. Unfortunately, my sister Sonya wants to go to Disney World®. Dad says fine, so long as she pays for (11) ...…………..... . Of course, my older sister wants to go away with her friends, but Mum says she is too young to go on holiday on her (12) ...…………..... . And me? I’ll go anywhere. (13) ...…………..... I’d really like is if (14) ...…………..... could just agree with each (15) ...…………..... on something for once.

♪ѕαѕαкυ↭ѕσℓαмι❣_mtc_

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng chín 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Quỳnh Ngọc
Family life​
In a big family like mine, you have a (1) ...…………..... of arguments. (2) ...…………..... weekend, for example, we have been trying to decide on our summer holiday. (3) ...…………..... is amazing how difficult this kind of decision can be when you have to consider so (4) ...…………..... different ideas. It can be hard enough for two people to agree, but (5) ...…………..... are eight of us! My mum wants to go to the mountains, but (6) ...…………..... else does. (7) ..…………..... three of my brothers want to go to the beach, but that’s the (8) ...…………..... place my dad refuses to go. (9) ...…………..... if my parents want to go abroad – (10) ...…………..... say it’s too expensive. Unfortunately, my sister Sonya wants to go to Disney World®. Dad says fine, so long as she pays for (11) ...…………..... . Of course, my older sister wants to go away with her friends, but Mum says she is too young to go on holiday on her (12) ...…………..... . And me? I’ll go anywhere. (13) ...…………..... I’d really like is if (14) ...…………..... could just agree with each (15) ...…………..... on something for once.
1 lot
2This/Last
3 It
4 many
5 there
6 nobody/no-one
7 All
8 one/only
9 Neither
10 they
11 herself/it
12 own