saperlipopette

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng năm 2018
Yên Bái
Chuyên Nguyễn Tất Thành
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người ơi.Nhóm 11 của em có 3 người, hãy viết 1 bài hội thoại cho 3 người về chủ đề bàn luận vấn đề : ''Should a woman do a ''man's job''?Why?/Why not?''
Bọn em đã mang máng nghĩ ra được gì rồi ạ,nhưng khó nói và khó diễn đạt quá ạ.Xin mọi người hãy giúp em được không ạ???Sắp đến hạn cuối rồi ạ!!Em xin cảm ơn mọi người nhiệt tình giúp đỡ ạ!!!

Snowbun

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
28 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Nội
Life
Hi bạn, bạn thử tham khảo bài conversation của tớ nhé ^^

Female: 2 - Fr + F
Male:1 - Mg

Fr: Well, after our Sexuality Ed (Education), I am proud to say that female and male are equal.
F: I know right, it's so obvious that the males need us too.
Mg: Apparently, you guys are nothing. Don't be ridiculous.
Fr + F: Excuse you.
F: Did you fail the sexuality exam?
Mg: Sorry, but you, and you belong to the kitchen. It has been like this for many decades already.
Fr: Watch out. Don't stick your tongue around us.
Mg: Wow, calm down, can't you see that so? Us boys usually are stronger, tougher, and we can literally win everything without yours help.
Fr: I am sorry but don't you have a mother, you... what's the word?
F: Bastard.
Fr: Really? No mother? Father? Don't insult us women thanks. If that's the right, we wouldn't have had so many projects, campaigns like HeForShe.
I don't care if you ignore us but remember, you were born from a woman.
Mg: And what? Are you teaching me how to love my mum? It's none of your business. Look, there hasn't been female president in United States. Look at Hillary Clinton, she has lost against Obama and Trump. Look at Trump, he didn't even have any political job or anything relates to the politic.
F: And? We us women just won. Not for long and we are slowly stepping up to many main positions. Not just that, we are paying back. Look at Tony Abbot, the previous Prime Minister of Australia. What did he say? Women belong to the kitchen. Did you see the result? Many Australian women loathe him. (Loathe: không ưa)
Mg: Unfortunately, we are still better than you guys at all sectors.
F to Fr: Let's go, we'll see.
Fr: Don't forget that you've also got a sister.

Top Bottom