Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Mở đầu
Dear Mrs/Mss/…,
Thân bài
Thanks so much for…- Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều vì….
I was thrilled to receive your gift!…- Tôi đã rất sung sướng khi nhận được món quà của bạn
You have my heartfelt thanks…- Hãy nhận được lời cảm ơn sâu sắc nhất của tôi…
It was very kind of you to…- Bạn thật tốt bụng vì …
Thank you for treating me so kind…- Cám ơn vì anh đã đối xử quá tốt với tôi…
I do not know how to express my thanks… – Tôi không biết phải cám ơn bạn như thế nào
I was especially pleased to …- Tôi đặc biệt rất hân hạnh được…
It made me happy to…- Nó khiến tôi rất hạnh phúc…
How gratifying it was to…- Thật là mãn nguyện biết bao…
I really appreciate your (gift / assistance)…- Tôi thực sự cảm kích khi nhận được (món quà/sự giúp đỡ) của bạn
I don’t know how to requite your favour – Tôi không biết làm thế nào để báo đáp bạn
You did help me a lot – Bạn đã giúp tôi quá nhiều
I am touched by your generous gift…- Tôi đã vô cùng cảm động khi nhận được món quà rất hào phóng từ bạn
There are no words to show my appreciation! – Không có lời nào có thể diễn tả được sự cảm kích của tôi!
Tùy từng đối tượng sẽ có cách viết khác nhau
Cuối thư
Again, please accept my sincere thanks. – Một lần nữa, xin hãy nhận lời cảm ơn chân thành của tôi
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything –Thực lòng cám ơn bạn vì tất cả
I owe you a great deal – Tôi mang ơn bạn nhiều lắm
Thank you again. – Cảm ơn bạn một lần nữa
Yours truly, / Sincerely – Thân ái
Ký tên

My best friend classmate is _____. The first reason why I like her most is her nice appearance. She has long black hair and beautiful eyes. She is tall and thin enough . Not only does she have a pretty appearance but she also has good characteristics. She is very humorous and cute. She studies very well and she help me very much with my study. When I feel sad, nervous or stressful, she is always by my side and encourage me to overcome difficult challenges in my life. I'M so grateful for it. Moreover, she once said that:" If oneday you feel like crying, call me. I i will make you laugh immediately" In addition to that, we have unforgetable experience. In 2013, I was drowning when she appeared and secured me from the death and since then, we has become closed fiends. We share a lot of things such as dreas, jobs, hobbies,ect. I strongly believe that our relationship is lasting forever.
Nguồn: net ( mk đã sửa cho phù hợp hơn)

Do you like to live in the countryside or the city
Personally, I prefer the country life to the city one. There are many reasons. First of all, the atmosphere in the country is very quiet, which brings me peace and comfort. Second, living in the country helps me avoid the noise, smoke and dust from vehicles such as motorbikes, cars and trucks. Therefore, it is good for my health. Third, people in the country are very friendly and hospitable. If you live in urban areas, you hardly know any of your neighbors. This makes me bored and lonely. Last but not least, the costs of living in the city are much higher than those in the country. The goods in the city are also more expensive. To sum it up, there are lots of advantages of living in the country. And that is why I want to live and work in the country.

Nguồn : net

2, Tell about your last summer vacation
Last summer, I and my friends go to Vung Tau by motorbike. we have two interesting days in Vung Tau city. We start my trip on 6h AM. after 1 hour, We get to Long Thanh stop stations. we have stopped there for 15 minutes anh drink fresh cow's milk. Then we continue my trip to vung tau city. after 1 hour we get vung tau city. many hotel and motel but we had to spend hard 1 hour to look up a hotel for staying. the hotel which we stay is a small nice hotel, from our hotel we can see the beach and it had a good view. Because we have a long trip by motorbike so that we are very tired. after check in we only want to sleeping. I don't know, what do other peoples do but when I wake up and walk to outside. I see my friends drinking coffee. at that 2 o'clock PM. we have spent 2 hours for drinking coffee after that we go to the beach to swim. at the evening, we have a round in vung tau by motorbike. Everybody want to see vung tau by night until 10 o'clock we return back our hotel. and all night, we play card together. on the morning tomorrow. we walk to the beach and swim with the local people and another tourists. after that we go to coffee shop and chat together. until 12 o'clock we have lunch and 3 o'clock we come back to hcm city. we arrived hcm at 5 o'clock. we bye together. and end two interesting day in vung tau.
Nguồn: Net

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
Mấy bạn giúp mình các topic sau nha!
1, Tell about your friend
2, Tell about your last summer vacation
3, Do you like to live in the countryside or the city?
Và bày cho mình cách viết thư bằng tiếng Anh nha
Begin
1. Heading of letter - writer's address and the date
2. Opening - dear + person's name
3. Body of letter
- I'm glad to hear you...
- that + clause
- about + V-ing.​
- Thank you for your letter.
- Write soon and tell me all your news.​
4. Closing
- regards