MiuMiu-chan

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng hai 2020
Bắc Ninh
THCS VA
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

XIII. Circle the best answer to complete each sentence.
1. The storms have caused a lot of ________to the crops.
A. damage B. pollution C. improvement D. conservation
2. I was not able to sleep last night because my neighbor was playing his music so ________.
a. loud b. quietly c. raw d. well
3. My eyes really hurt when I see these bunches of dazzling lights ________ this time of the night.
A. to B. at C. for D. in
4. Continued trade in these bear products is a threat to the ________ of the species.
a. survival b. survive c. survivor d. survived
5. What is thermal pollution? Well, it’s a kind of pollution ________by human activity that changes the surrounding temperature.
a. led b. raised c. done d. caused
6. New laws have been passed to ________ wildlife in the area.
a. conservation b. conserve c. conservationist d. conserved
7. We are trying to reduce the ________ fumes that are polluting our cities.
a. exhausting b. exhausted c. exhaustion d. exhaust
8. ________ pollution occurs when radioactive waste is released into the air, water and earth, as a result of human activities.
a. Light b. Soil c. Radioactive d. Visual
9. These days people tend to buy organic foods that are free of ________ though they are much more expensive.
a. herbs b. herbicides c. herbal d. herb
10. Great efforts have been made to reduce levels of environmental ________.
a. pollution b. biodegrading c. protection d. awareness
11. Too much ________ light is a form a light pollution.
a. natural b. artificial c. beautiful d. dim
12. The new policy has led ________ three major strikes in the city today.
a. to b. in c. for d. at
13. The Chernobyl disaster, which happened ________ 26 April 1986, was one of the most tragic nuclear fallouts in human history.
a. at b. in c. on d. under
14. Industrial waste from a nearby factory is the main source ________ pollution in this surb.
a. of b. for c. with d. on
15. Due ________ a delay in responding to the email, she lost the job.
a. of b. for c. in d. to
16. I couldn’t sleep because ________the noise from the party next door.
a. in b. at c. of d. with
17. By being a responsible consumer, we can reduce the damage littering causes ________ the environment.
a. in b. for c. at d. to
18. During the process of cooling down the equipment, this factory has discharged ________ a large amount of cold water into the surrounding river, causing the temperature to change.
a. / b. of c. with d. to
19. Thirteen beaches in Hong Kong have been closed due to a palm oil spill that was caused ________ a recent ship collision.
a. in b. to c. by d. with
20. Frequent exposure ________ high levels of radiation can put you at greater risks of all sorts of cancer.
a. for b. with c. on d. to
21. There are too many telephone lines, power lines, and advertising billboards ________ this street. It’s sad that visual pollution is getting in people’s life almost everywhere.
a. on b. at c. with d. by
22. It was a heart-breaking sight at the lake. The children cried when seeing their beloved ducks lying dead, uncared of on shore. The reason ________ their death is still unknown.
a. for b. with c. in d. at
XIV. Identify the error in the each of the following sentences.
1. If people clean the toaster after using it, the manager wouldn’t get mad. He always has to write “Please clean me if you use me.”
2. You can give a say for our ocean by donate to protect marine life.
3. “Mom, I don’t have any more plastic snack bags.” “Use your lunch box then. In this way, you’ll help reducing plastic waste.”
4. He let his motorbike glare light go directly into people’s eyes, and he was toldoff due to it was annoying.
5. Do you know that the more paper you use the more trees will cut?
6. Various types of pollution happens every day at a fast speed, and this is threating biodiversity and reducing the life span of humans and animals.
7. Let’s go for “Reduce, Reuse and Recycle”, because of it’s the only solution to the issue of pollution.
8. Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan were bombed in 1945 and within five years, and this had resulted to the deaths of 225,000 people due to being exposed to radiation from the fallout for a long period of time.
9. Waste from nature itself such as dead plants, rotten fruits and vegetablesonly makes the soil richer, but man-made waste such as chemicals, and plasticbags does damage with the environment.
10. My father is passionate about clean but green energy. He has many posts about the topic of renewable energy on his Facebook.
11. Human beings are destroying the air and the land by adding pollutant to them day by day.

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~

Lê Uyên Nhii

Yêu lao động | Cựu TMod Văn
Thành viên
2 Tháng ba 2017
Thanh Hóa
THPT Lê Văn Hưu
2. I was not able to sleep last night because my neighbor was playing his music so ________.
3. My eyes really hurt when I see these bunches of dazzling lights ________ this time of the night.
A. to B. at C. for D. in
4. Continued trade in these bear products is a threat to the ________ of the species.
5. What is thermal pollution? Well, it’s a kind of pollution ________by human activity that changes the surrounding temperature.
8. ________ pollution occurs when radioactive waste is released into the air, water and earth, as a result of human activities.
9. These days people tend to buy organic foods that are free of ________ though they are much more expensive.
a. to b. in c. for d. at
13. The Chernobyl disaster, which happened ________ 26 April 1986, was one of the most tragic nuclear fallouts in human history.
14. Industrial waste from a nearby factory is the main source ________ pollution in this surb.
a. of b. for c. in d. to
17. By being a responsible consumer, we can reduce the damage littering causes ________ the environment.
a. in b. for c. at d. to
18. During the process of cooling down the equipment, this factory has discharged ________ a large amount of cold water into the surrounding river, causing the temperature to change.
a. / b. of c. with d. to
19. Thirteen beaches in Hong Kong have been closed due to a palm oil spill that was caused ________ a recent ship collision.
20. Frequent exposure ________ high levels of radiation can put you at greater risks of all sorts of cancer.
21. There are too many telephone lines, power lines, and advertising billboards ________ this street. It’s sad that visual pollution is getting in people’s life almost everywhere.
22. It was a heart-breaking sight at the lake. The children cried when seeing their beloved ducks lying dead, uncared of on shore. The reason ________ their death is still unknown.
1. If people clean the toaster after using it, the manager wouldn’t get mad. He always has to write “Please clean me if you use me.”
3. “Mom, I don’t have any more plastic snack bags.” “Use your lunch box then. In this way, you’ll help reducing plastic waste.”
4. He let his motorbike glare light go directly into people’s eyes, and he was toldoff due to it was annoying.
6. Various types of pollution happens every day at a fast speed, and this is threating biodiversity and reducing the life span of humans and animals.
7. Let’s go for “Reduce, Reuse and Recycle”, because of it’s the only solution to the issue of pollution.
8. Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan were bombed in 1945 and within five years, and this had resulted to the deaths of 225,000 people due to being exposed to radiation from the fallout for a long period of time.
9. Waste from nature itself such as dead plants, rotten fruits and vegetablesonly makes the soil richer, but man-made waste such as chemicals, and plasticbags does damage with the environment.
10. My father is passionate about clean but green energy. He has many posts about the topic of renewable energy on his Facebook.
11. Human beings are destroying the air and the land by adding pollutant to them day by day.
Bạn nên làm trước rồi đăng đáp án lên đây nhé ^^
Sai chỗ nào thì chúng mình sẽ sửa chỗ đấy :33 Như vậy bạn sẽ nhớ kiến thức lâu hơn khi tìm tòi tài liệu và tự làm bằng chính sức của mình
Ngữ pháp và cấu trúc ở trên hmf có cả đấy

Reactions: machung25112003

MiuMiu-chan

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng hai 2020
Bắc Ninh
THCS VA
Bạn nên làm trước rồi đăng đáp án lên đây nhé ^^
Sai chỗ nào thì chúng mình sẽ sửa chỗ đấy :33 Như vậy bạn sẽ nhớ kiến thức lâu hơn khi tìm tòi tài liệu và tự làm bằng chính sức của mình
Ngữ pháp và cấu trúc ở trên hmf có cả đấy
1.A
2.A
3.B
4.A
5.D
6.B
7.D
8.C
9.C
10.A
11.B
12.A
13.C
14.A
15.D
16.C
17.D
18.A
19.C
20.B
21.A
22.A
1.clean
2.donate
3.reducing
4.go
5.will
6.threating
7.of
8.to
9.with
10.energy
11.beings
đúng ko ạ

Pyrit

Cựu Mod Vật Lí
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Cần Thơ
THPT Chuyên Lý Tự Trọng
A. to B. at C. for D. in
a. to b. in c. for d. at
a. of b. for c. in d. to
a. in b. for c. at d. to
a. / b. of c. with d. to
XIII.câu 7 sai em nhé, ở đây cần một danh từ nên chọn C
XIV.
4.từ sai là due to em nhé, ở đây không cần due to
5. từ sai là cut, sửa lại là will be cut
6. từ sai là humans vì human đâu đếm được nhe
8. sai ct em êy, borned
10. từ sai là but sửa lại đúng là and
11. đề gạch chân sai hay gì em ơi, beings em chọn đúng rồi nhé

Reactions: MiuMiu-chan
Top Bottom