Lê Khánh Chi

Tài năng đoàn viên
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2017
Lâm Đồng
Trường .......
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Các bạn sửa giúp mình bài này với
<<Sửa cả lỗi ngữ pháp, chính tả, ý nghĩa, nếu ý nào ko hay hoặc thiếu ý gì thì các bạn bổ sung giúp mình với>>.:Rabbit39:Rabbit32
In my freetime, I enjoy surfing the Internet. It has many benefits to me. It not only helps me relax but also provides me with many useful knowledge. I love the time that I can sit in front of a computer and watch the things I like. I can watch some funny videos, listen to music..It helps me reduce stress after a hard-working day. Besides, surfing the Internet is only the effective way to make more friends by chatting in some websites. Although they are not my real friends they are very good. They always give me useful advices, good tips to help me overcome difficulties in my life. In short, surfing the Internet is an important part of my life and it helps me love my life more.

Reactions: Always be happy

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
Các bạn sửa giúp mình bài này với
<<Sửa cả lỗi ngữ pháp, chính tả, ý nghĩa, nếu ý nào ko hay hoặc thiếu ý gì thì các bạn bổ sung giúp mình với>>.:Rabbit39:Rabbit32
In my freetime, I enjoy surfing the Internet. It has many benefits to me. It not only helps me relax but also provides me with many useful knowledge. I love the time that I can sit in front of a computer and watch the things I like. I can watch some funny videos, listen to music..It helps me reduce stress after a hard-working day. Besides, surfing the Internet is only the effective way to make more friends by chatting in some websites. Although they are not my real friends they are very good. They always give me useful advices, good tips to help me overcome difficulties in my life. In short, surfing the Internet is an important part of my life and it helps me love my life more.
Đã sửa rồi
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/writing.711241/

Bút Bi Xanh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
29 Tháng bảy 2018
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Đức Linh - Bình Thuận
Đúng!! Nhưng mình muốn các bạn coi lại xem còn chỗ nào sai nữa ko kiểm tra giúp mk (mk ngu lắm, ko ktra được), mai mk kiểm tra bài này rồi
"on the Internet" em nha !
Free time viết cách ra, chứ không viết dính vào nhau Freetime
Nhìn chung, bài này còn thiếu nhiều lắm, thiếu mấy cái Transition này nọ.
Em học lớp mấy rổi?

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Đúng!! Nhưng mình muốn các bạn coi lại xem còn chỗ nào sai nữa ko kiểm tra giúp mk (mk ngu lắm, ko ktra được), mai mk kiểm tra bài này rồi
In my freetime, I enjoy surfing the Internet. It has many benefits to me. It not only helps me relax but also provides me with many useful knowledge. I love the time that I can sit in front of a computer and watch the things I like. I can watch some funny videos, listen to music..It helps me reduce stress after a hard-working day. Besides, surfing the Internet is only the effective way to make more friends by chatting in some websites (Phải hông đó ?). Although they are not my real friends, they are very good. They always give me useful advice(Ko đếm được), good tips to help me overcome any difficulties in my life. In short, surfing the Internet is an important part of my life and it helps me love my life more.

Lê Khánh Chi

Tài năng đoàn viên
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2017
Lâm Đồng
Trường .......
"on the Internet" em nha !
Free time viết cách ra, chứ không viết dính vào nhau Freetime
Nhìn chung, bài này còn thiếu nhiều lắm, thiếu mấy cái Transition này nọ.
Em học lớp mấy rổi?
:Tuzki5Em học lớp 8 ạ. Mấy chỗ thiếu, anh bổ sung giúp e hết được ko ạ:Rabbit39...cảm ơn anh nhiều lắm lắm lắm:Tuzki3

Lê Khánh Chi

Tài năng đoàn viên
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2017
Lâm Đồng
Trường .......
In my freetime, I enjoy surfing the Internet. It has many benefits to me. It not only helps me relax but also provides me with many useful knowledge. I love the time that I can sit in front of a computer and watch the things I like. I can watch some funny videos, listen to music..It helps me reduce stress after a hard-working day. Besides, surfing the Internet is only the effective way to make more friends by chatting in some websites (Phải hông đó ?). Although they are not my real friends, they are very good. They always give me useful advice(Ko đếm được), good tips to help me overcome any difficulties in my life. In short, surfing the Internet is an important part of my life and it helps me love my life more.
Mk viết là: Besides, surfing the Internet is only the effective way to make more friends by chatting in some websites. có được ko, ko có "the only" được ko

Reactions: Always be happy

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Mk viết là: Besides, surfing the Internet is only the effective way to make more friends by chatting in some websites. có được ko, ko có "the only" được ko
Nếu viết theo bạn thì "the only effective way"
Nhưng mà bạn chắc chắn rằng nó là con đường hiệu quả duy nhất để kết bạn ?
mình nghĩ bn nên chuyển thành "is one of the ways to........" nó sẽ tốt hơn ^^

Top Bottom