Kiểm tra lỗi sai trong đoạn văn

thanhbinh73

Học sinh
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2014
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

My house will use the solar energy. Outside the house, there is a little garden on the right of my house for my grandpa do gardening and I can eat fresh vegetable, on the left of my house I want a garage. Behind of my house there are 3 swimming pools and small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbours and my friends. My dream house is so modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms for me and my sister, 2 for my parents, 2 for my grandparents and the other bedroom is for the visitor. Every bedroom must enough smart system for example the system automatic light or the system automatic turn on air conditional. There are four bathrooms, one living room and 1 kitchen. Each bedroom has enough device such as shower. In the living room must have one TV LG 71 inch, four sofas... the kitchen is place where my mother like. The terrace for my family to watch the sunrise and the sunset.

quân pro

Cựu CTV Confession
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Trần Phú - Hoàn Kiếm
My house will use the solar energy. Outside the house, there is a little garden on the right of my house for my grandpa do gardening and I can eat fresh vegetable, on the left of my house I want a garage. Behind of my house there are 3 swimming pools and small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbours and my friends. My dream house is so modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms for me and my sister, 2 for my parents, 2 for my grandparents and the other bedroom is for the visitor. Every bedroom must enough smart system for example the system automatic light or the system automatic turn on air conditional. There are four bathrooms, one living room and 1 kitchen. Each bedroom has enough device such as shower. In the living room must have one TV LG 71 inch, four sofas... the kitchen is place where my mother like. The terrace for my family to watch the sunrise and the sunset.
Bạn ơi cảm phiền bạn mình xin đề bài.

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
My house will use the solar energy. Outside the house, there is a little garden on the right of my house for my grandpa do -> to do gardening and I can eat fresh vegetable, on the left of my house I want a garage. Behind of my house there are 3 swimming pools and small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbours and my friends. My dream house is so modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms for me and my sister, 2 for my parents, 2 for my grandparents and the other bedroom is for the visitor. Every bedroom must enough smart system for example the system automatic light or the system automatic turn on air conditional. There are four bathrooms, one living room and 1 kitchen. Each bedroom has enough device such as shower. In the living room must have one TV LG 71 inch, four sofas... the kitchen is place where my mother like. The terrace for my family to watch the sunrise and the sunset.

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng

My house will use the solar energy. Outside the house, there is a little garden on the right of my house for my grandpa to do gardening and I can eat fresh vegetable, on the left of my house I want a garage. Behind of my house there are 3 swimming pools and small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbours and my friends. My dream house is so modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms for me and my sister, 2 for my parents, 2 for my grandparents and the other bedroom is for the visitor. Every bedroom must have enough smart system for example the system automatic light or the system automatic turn on air conditioning. There are four bathrooms, one living room and 1 kitchen. Each bedroom has enough devices such as shower. In the living room I have one TV LG 71 inch, four sofas... the kitchen is place where my mother likes. The terrace for my family to watch the sunrise and the sunset.

thanhbinh73

Học sinh
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2014
thế này có đc ko ạ
My house will use solar energy. Outside the house, there is a little garden on the right of my house for my grandpa to do gardening and I can eat fresh vegetable, on the left of my house I want a garage. Behind my house, there are 3 swimming pools and a small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbors and my friends. My dream house is so modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms for me and my sister, 2 for my parents, 2 for my grandparents and the other bedroom is for the visitor. Every bedroom must enough smart system for example the system automatic light or the system automatic turn on air conditional. There are four bathrooms, one living room and 1 kitchen. Each bedroom has enough devices such as shower. In the living room must have one TV LG 71 inch, four sofas... the kitchen is the place where my mother likes. The terrace for my family to watch the sunrise and the sunset.

Reactions: anbinhf

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
1.My house will use the solar energy. Outside the house, there is a little garden on the right of my house for my grandpa to do gardening and I can eat a/the fresh vegetable, on the left of my house I want a garage. Behind of my house, there are 3 swimming pools and a small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbours and my friends. My dream house is so modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms for me and my sister, 2 for my parents, 2 for my grandparents and the other bedroom is for the visitor. Every bedroom must enough smart system, for example, the system automatic light or the system automatic turn on air conditional. There are four bathrooms, one living room and 1 kitchen. Each bedroom has enough devices such as a shower. In the living room must have one TV LG 71 inch, four sofas... a kitchen is a place where my mother like. The terrace for my family to watch the sunrise and the sunset.
=> Căn bản là hiểu đề,biết vận dụng nhưng ý còn lủng củng,không khách quan
2. My house will use solar energy. Outside the house, there is a little garden on the right of my house for my grandpa to do gardening and I can eat a/the fresh vegetable, on the left of my house I want a garage. Behind my house, there are 3 swimming pools and a small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbors and my friends. My dream house is so modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms for me and my sister, 2 for my parents, 2 for my grandparents and the other bedroom is for the visitor. Every bedroom must enough smart system, for example, the system automatic light or the system automatic turn on air conditional. There are four bathrooms, one living room and 1 kitchen. Each bedroom has enough devices such as a shower. In the living room must have one TV LG 71 inch, four sofas... the kitchen is the place where my mother likes. The terrace for my family to watch the sunrise and the sunset.
=> Có tiến bộ hơn,chú ý vài điểm như chị @Trần Hoàng Hạ Đan làm nên mình không nhắc lại nữa :)

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
My house uses solar energy. Outside the house, there is a little garden on the right side of my house for my grandpa to do gardening so I can eat fresh vegetables. On the left of my house, I want a garage. Behind my house, there are 3 swimming pools and a small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbors and friends. My dream house is very modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms for me and my sister, 2 for my parents, 2 for my grandparents, and one other bedroom for a visitor. Every bedroom must include a smart system; for example an automatic light or automatic air conditioning. There are four bathrooms, one living room, and one kitchen. Each bedroom will have accessories, such as a shower. In the living room, there must be one LG 71-inch TV and four sofas. The kitchen is the place that my mother likes. The terrace is for my family to watch the sunrise and sunset.
Mình có sửa lại rồi đó, bạn tự đọc rồi fix lại lỗi nhé

Reactions: anbinhf

LLunaa

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2018
Ninh Thuận
-_-
My house in the future will use the solar energy. Outside the house, there is( với bài này nên sử dụng tương lai đơn để đảm báo cấu trúc ngữ pháp nhé=> there will be) a little garden on the right of my house(bỏ cụm này đi vì để tránh lặp từ câu sau để đoạn văn được mạch lạc hơn nhé) for my grandpa do (=> to do)gardening and I can eat fresh vegetable there, on the left of my house I want a garage. Behind the house there are(tương lai đơn nhé=>will be) 3 swimming pools and a small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbours and my friends. My dream house is so modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms for me and my sister, 2 for my parents, 2 for my grandparents (chỗ này theo chị liệt kê hơi dài dòng , không được logic cho lắm nhé=> 6 bedrooms are for my family and ....) and the other bedroom is for the visitor. Every bedroom must have enough smart system, for example, the system automatic light (=>the automatic light system)or the system automatic turn on air conditional (=>the automatic air conditioning system). There are( there will also be) four bathrooms, one living room and 1 kitchen. Each bedroom(ý em chắc là bathroom nhỉ :) ) has (will have) enough device such as shower. In the living room must have one TV LG 71 inch, four sofas... the kitchen is the place where my mother like because of the modern kitchenware there (thêm ý này cho câu khỏi cụt ngủn nhé). The terrace for my family to watch the sunrise and the sunset.(=>A large terrace is a great place for my family to watch the sunrise and sunset)

*Hoàn chỉnh:
My house in the future will use the solar energy. Outside the house, there will be a little garden on the right for my grandpa to do gardening and I can eat fresh vegetable there, on the left of my house I want a garage. Behind the house there will be 3 swimming pools and a small football yard. I will use that yard to play football with my neighbours and my friends. My dream house is so modern. In the house, I want to have 7 bedrooms, 6 bedrooms are for my family and the other bedroom is for the visitor. Every bedroom must have enough smart system, for example, the automatic light system or the automatic air conditioning system. there will also be four bathrooms, one living room and 1 kitchen.Each bathroom will have enough device such as shower. In the living room must have one TV LG 71 inch, four sofas... the kitchen is the place where my mother like because of the modern kitchenware there. A large terrace is a great place for my family to watch the sunrise and sunset

P/s: đây chỉ là ý kiến riêng, không chắc đúng hoàn toàn 100% đâu nhé :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom