English THPT Give the correct tense or form of the verbs in brackets .

nguyenanngoc77

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng tư 2022
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

THE SINKING OF THE COLOSSUS
Few people now remember the sinking of the great passenger ship Colossus exactly sixty years ago . The number of people who were actually saved from her ( 1. be )________ small , and some of those ( 2. die )_________ on the fingers of one in the years since so that who ( 3. be ) ____ still alive today ( 4. count )______ hand . Then you ( 5. understand ) why I ( 6. ask )___ to write about that sad day since 1912 . The Colossus , then the large ship in the world , was thought by people at that time ( 7. be )_______ unsinkable . Yet , when she hit an iceberg in thick fog in the North Atlantic Ocean , she actually ( 8. disappear )__________ in less than twenty minutes , taking nearly fifteen hundred people with her . My own life was saved by my youth . ( 9. be )_____ only a boy of fourteen , I was one of those lucky women and children who , according to custom , were allowed to get away first from the sinking ship . The selfless crew packed some sixty of us into a small boat and ( 10. lower )_______ it into the angry sea .

• Love
Reactions: ng.htrang2004

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
  • Love
Reactions: nguyenanngoc77
Top Bottom