Ngoại ngữ give the correct form of the verb to fit each gap

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

a. It is he or I who (1-be) ____ to go.
b. She's alive. She (2-drown) ____ but that handsome young man (3-dive) ___ and (4-save) ___ her, just in time
c.We(5-have) ____ a lot of rain this time of the year, so whenever we (6-go) ___ out, we often (7-bring) __ along our raincoats
d. We must emphasize the need for greater care when acids (8-use)___
e. He (9-write) ___ a novel for the last two weeks but he (10-not finish)___ it yet

Reactions: Bé Thiên Bình

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
a. It is he or I who (1-be) ____ to go. (bạn xem lại đề giúp mình)
b. She's alive. She (2-drown) __would have drowned__ but that handsome young man (3-dive) _dived__ and (4-save) _saved__ her, just in time
c.We(5-have) _have___ a lot of rain this time of the year, so whenever we (6-go) __go_ out, we often (7-bring) _bring_ along our raincoats
d. We must emphasize the need for greater care when acids (8-use)_are used__
e. He (9-write) __has been writing_ a novel for the last two weeks but he (10-not finish)_hasn't finished__ it yet

Reactions: Perona03

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
a. It is he or I who (1-be) ____ to go. (bạn xem lại đề giúp mình)
b. She's alive. She (2-drown) __would have drowned__ but that handsome young man (3-dive) _dived__ and (4-save) _saved__ her, just in time
c.We(5-have) _have___ a lot of rain this time of the year, so whenever we (6-go) __go_ out, we often (7-bring) _bring_ along our raincoats
d. We must emphasize the need for greater care when acids (8-use)_are used__
e. He (9-write) __has been writing_ a novel for the last two weeks but he (10-not finish)_hasn't finished__ it yet
câu đấy đúng đề rồi bạn nhé

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
a. It is he or I who (1-be) _am_ to go.
b. She's alive. She (2-drown) _was drowning_ but that handsome young man (3-dive) _dived_ and (4-save) _saved_ her, just in time
c.We(5-have) _have_ a lot of rain this time of the year, so whenever we (6-go) _go_ out, we often (7-bring) _bring_ along our raincoats
d. We must emphasize the need for greater care when acids (8-use)_are used_
e. He (9-write) _has been writing_ a novel for the last two weeks but he (10-not finish)_has not finished_ it yet

Top Bottom