Ngoại ngữ Giúp mình sửa lỗi với !!! Cần gấp !!!!

N

nghianht2205@gmail.com

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Tet or Lunar New Year is Vietnam's main holiday. It is grandest and most important occasion which falls sometimes lately January and early February on the westen calendar. Before Tet people are busy cleaning their hosue. Streets are decorated coloured lights and red banners. Homes are often decorate with plants and flowers like :kumquat tree, Peach blossom, apricot blossom. One of the Tet's special food is Chung cake which is made from sticky rice, green beans and fatty pork. On the day of Tet people visit their members family of friends, their cousin and their neighbor. Children receive their lucky money inside the envenlopes. Many people go to pagoda to pray for themselves and their family. Both children and adults take part in traditional game. I like this holiday very much because i receive a lot of lucky money.

L

lovely_girl2002

Mình sẽ in đậm những chữ sai sót

Tet or Lunar New Year is Vietnam's main holiday. It is grandest and most important occasion which falls sometimes lately January and early February on the westen calendar. Before Tet people are busy cleaning their hosue. Streets are decorated coloured lights and red banners. Homes are often decorate with plants and flowers like :kumquat tree, Peach blossom, apricot blossom. One of the Tet's special food is Chung cake which is made from sticky rice, green beans and fatty pork. On the day of Tet people visit their members family of friends, their cousin and their neighbor. Children receive their lucky money inside the envenlopes. Many people go to pagoda to pray for themselves and their family. Both children and adults take part in traditional game. I like this holiday very much because i receive a lot of lucky money.

Sửa lại nha:
hosue [TEX]\Rightarrow[/TEX] house
Tet's [TEX]\Rightarrow[/TEX] Tet
envenlopes [TEX]\Rightarrow[/TEX] envelopes

Nhớ thanks nha! :D

Top Bottom