English THCS Fill in each blank with one suitable word.

LunaGranger0602

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Fill in each blank with one suitable word.
The weekend​
Everybody I know enjoys the weekend; two (1) ………………… days when we can relax and recover from (2) ………………… the problems of the week before. (3) ………………… of us has our own favorite way of spending the weekend. For example, so people like to spend most of the time doing nothing. My parents are like that. Both (4) ………………… them work hard all week and are happy to just relax on their (5) ………………… at the weekend. My married sister, on the other hand, loves having friends to stay at the weekend. When her guests arrive, she tells them to (6) ………………… themselves at home, and (7) ………………… is exactly what they do. She always serves the most delicious meals – she makes them (8) ………………… - and everyone has a wonderful time. And me? I usually spend the weekend with a friend of (9) ………………… . If the weather is good, we either go swimming (10) ………………… sailing. For me, (11) ………………… is important to exercise whenever I am (12) ………………… to get out, as I spend a lot of time sitting at a desk.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Fill in each blank with one suitable word.
The weekend​
Everybody I know enjoys the weekend; two (1) ………………… days when we can relax and recover from (2) ………………… the problems of the week before. (3) ………………… of us has our own favorite way of spending the weekend. For example, so people like to spend most of the time doing nothing. My parents are like that. Both (4) ………………… them work hard all week and are happy to just relax on their (5) ………………… at the weekend. My married sister, on the other hand, loves having friends to stay at the weekend. When her guests arrive, she tells them to (6) ………………… themselves at home, and (7) ………………… is exactly what they do. She always serves the most delicious meals – she makes them (8) ………………… - and everyone has a wonderful time. And me? I usually spend the weekend with a friend of (9) ………………… . If the weather is good, we either go swimming (10) ………………… sailing. For me, (11) ………………… is important to exercise whenever I am (12) ………………… to get out, as I spend a lot of time sitting at a desk.
LunaGranger0602Fill in each blank with one suitable word.
The weekend
Everybody I know enjoys the weekend; two (1) ………consecutive………… days( hai ngày liên tiếp) when we can relax and recover from (2) ………all………… the problems of the week before. (3) ……each…………… of us has ( số ít) our own favorite way of spending the weekend. For example, some people like to spend most of the time doing nothing. My parents are like that. Both (4) ………of………… them work hard all week and are happy to just relax on their (5) ……own……………( một mình) at the weekend. My married sister, on the other hand, loves having friends to stay at the weekend. When her guests arrive, she tells them to (6) …make……………… themselves at home( tự nhiên như ở nhà), and (7) ………this/it………… is exactly what they do. She always serves the most delicious meals – she makes them (8) …herself ( ý là cô ấy tự nấu các món ăn)……………… - and everyone has a wonderful time. And me? I usually spend the weekend with a friend of (9) …mine……………… . If the weather is good, we either go swimming (10) ……or…………… sailing.( either.. or: hoặc... hoặc) For me, (11) …………It……… is important to exercise whenever I am (12) …about……………… to( sắp sửa) get out, as I spend a lot of time sitting at a desk.
Chúc bạn học tốt, có thắc mắc gì chứ hỉ nha!

Top Bottom