minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người xem giúp mình 2 đoạn văn này đã ổn chưa ạ
Đoạn 1:
As we know, living in a city has a number of drawbacks. firstly, there is the problem of traffic jams and traffic accidents because of the increase in popularity. secondly, the cost of living in a city is high. everything is expensive. it makes the life of many poor people more difficult. thirdly, the factories and vehicles produce smoke and exhaust so the air is very polluted. in conclusion, these factors contribute to making city life more difficult for its residents
doan 2:
Ha long Bay is one of the natural wonders of VN. it is situated in the northeast region of VN. I want to choose this place for my visit because it is a magical place. HLB was recognised by UNESCO. It has rich history and picturesque setting, HLB looks like a work of art. it has 1969 islands and many wonderful caverns such as Thien cung, dau go,.. i feel very happy when i visit hlb

Khánh Hồ Bá

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Sơn Hải
Mọi người xem giúp mình 2 đoạn văn này đã ổn chưa ạ
Đoạn 1:
As we know, living in a city has a number of drawbacks. firstly, there is the problem of traffic jams and traffic accidents because of the increase in popularity. secondly, the cost of living in a city is high. everything is expensive. it makes the life of many poor people more difficult. thirdly, the factories and vehicles produce smoke and exhaust so the air is very polluted. in conclusion, these factors contribute to making city life more difficult for its residents
doan 2:
Ha long Bay is one of the natural wonders of VN. it is situated in the northeast region of VN. I want to choose this place for my visit because it is a magical place. HLB was recognised by UNESCO. It has rich history and picturesque setting, HLB looks like a work of art. it has 1969 islands and many wonderful caverns such as Thien cung, dau go,.. i feel very happy when i visit hlb
Mình thấy đoạn 2 câu từ còn khá lủng củng và lặp từ. mình nghĩ bạn nên xem lại đoạn 2 nhé
Chúc bạn học tốt :)

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Đoạn 1:
doan 2:
Ha long Bay is one of the natural wonders of VN. it is situated in the northeast region of VN. I want to choose this place for my visit because it is a magical place. HLB was recognised by UNESCO. It has a rich history and picturesque setting, HLB looks like a work of art. it has 1969 islands and many wonderful caverns such as Thien cung, dau go,.. i feel very happy when i visit hlb
---------
Em đang đưa cho người đọc 1 mớ bòng bong.
1 câu chưa quá nhiều ý nên không rõ ràng.
VD: firstly, there is the problem of traffic jams and traffic accidents because of the increase in popularity.
Em có thể viết thế này: Firstly, the problem I see most often in big cities is traffic congestion and traffic accidents. During rush hour, traffic congestion happens regularly and lasts for hours, making people feel tired and bored. Besides, thousands of people are killed or injured every day by traffic accidents, and this problem is increasing.
- Tránh sử dụng các câu đơn: everything is expensive.
- Luận điểm. Luận cứ 1. Luận cứ 2. Hãy giải thích thật rõ cho người đọc có thể hiểu, thì như vậy điểm writing mới có thể cao được.

Top Bottom