Mn có thể viết cho em về 1 đoạn văn nói về đất nước thái lan được ko ạ
+Area
+Population
+Curency
+Official languages
+Famous tourist spot
Mn giúp em với ạ. Em đang cần gấp:Tuzki1
Chị tham khảo!!!
Thailand's official name is the Kingdom of Thailand. Thailand is a sovereign nation in Southeast Asia. Thailand is divided into 5 regions: north, northeast, central, east and south. As a country with a very favorable climate for development. Thailand has an area of 513,120 km² and a population of about 68 million (2019 estimate). Thai people use banknotes and coins. Called Thai Baht. The Thai population is predominantly a single Thai-language Tai-Kadai language with close ties to Lao, Shan and a host of other small language groups in northern Vietnam and in the Guangxi and Yun regions. South of China. Thai language consists of four dialects: Central Thai or Siamese, Northeast Thai or Isan also known as Lao, Northern Thai or Lan Na also called Lao, Thai Nam or Tai. is the country attracting the most tourists in Southeast Asia. The destination that attracts the most Asian tourists when visiting Thailand is Bangkok, along with historical, natural and cultural relics in the vicinity. Western tourists not only visit Bangkok and its surrounding areas, but also enjoy trips to beaches and islands in the south. The North of Thailand is ideal for mountain climbing and adventure travel. In addition to the beautiful places to visit and travel, the best travel experiences in Thailand include scuba diving, bathing on sandy beaches, exploring hundreds of tropical islands, nightlife, visit Visit archaeological monuments, museums, palaces, Buddhist temples and some world heritage sites. Many visitors take courses during their stay in Thailand. The most popular are Thai cooking, Buddhist classes and traditional Thai massage. I love Thailand so much, I hope I will have a chance to visit this beautiful country once.

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~
Top Bottom