Cim Cim

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2021
Hà Nội
THCS Dục Tú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

For some inexplicable reason, university students have always had an image of being (37-utter)___ irresponsible young people who play their music at (38-deaf)___ volumes at all times of the day and night, hardly ever do any real work and spend every night attending (39-drunk)___ parties until the small hours of the morning. Personally, I think this portrayal of students as such totally (40-grossness)______________ parasites is repulsive unfair, not least because living such an excessive lifestyle continually would be (41-practise)____________ impossible when combined with the absolutely (42-mass)____workloads of modem degree courses. It simply isn’t possible on a modern degree course in the UK to get up some time at around lunchtime. Students that I know seem to have lectures almost every day and spend the rest of their time working (43-awe)____________hard indeed. They may let off some steam once every month or so and it is probably these (44-relate)___________rare occasions that have given undergraduates their fearsome reputation.

Reactions: boywwalkman

boywwalkman

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
30 Tháng bảy 2021
Quảng Nam
THPT chuyên Lê Thánh Tông
For some inexplicable reason, university students have always had an image of being (37-utter)___ irresponsible young people who play their music at (38-deaf)___ volumes at all times of the day and night, hardly ever do any real work and spend every night attending (39-drunk)___ parties until the small hours of the morning. Personally, I think this portrayal of students as such totally (40-grossness)______________ parasites is repulsive unfair, not least because living such an excessive lifestyle continually would be (41-practise)____________ impossible when combined with the absolutely (42-mass)____workloads of modem degree courses. It simply isn’t possible on a modern degree course in the UK to get up some time at around lunchtime. Students that I know seem to have lectures almost every day and spend the rest of their time working (43-awe)____________hard indeed. They may let off some steam once every month or so and it is probably these (44-relate)___________rare occasions that have given undergraduates their fearsome reputation.
37 - utterly
38 - deafening
39 - drinking
40 - gross
41 - practically
42 - massive
43 - awesomely
44 - relatable

Top Bottom