st2lamthe@gmail.com

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng ba 2020
Phú Thọ
THCS Thanh Thủy
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I .Would you like to know how we see in the New Year in Spain? Eating twelve grapes.
Tradition has it that you have to eat (1)_______________ one by one, in time with the striking of
the clock at midnight (2)_______________ 31 December. What is more, if you manage to eat all
the grapes on (3)_______________ , you are in for a year of prosperity and good luck. Whether
or not you believe in magic, come and try the experience – it (4)_______________ great fun.
The eating of grapes is the high point (5)_______________ New Year’s Eve. In fact, the
striking of the clock is broadcast (6)_______________ on television throughout Spain. On this
day, family or friends usually get(7)_______________ for a delicious dinner and then the
(8)_______________ grapes. In many villages, towns and cities, people head to squares or other
emblematic places with a clock to (9)_______________ them together and share the last minutes
of the “old” year. If you would (10)_______________ to take part, head for the local tourist
office for full details.
II.
Shouldn’t tell........ Will do...... will take... Shouldn’t leave
Should call...... Must be...... Won’t buy ......Mustn’t leave
1. I _________________ you home if your promise not to make noise in my car.
2. You _________________her. She longs to hear from you.
3. I_________________that new car. It costs too much.
4. You_________________ lies to the old.
5. It’s wrong of you to come home late without informing your parents.
They_________________very worried.
6. You _________________ before me. I don’t want to be here alone.
7. The homework is totally wrong. I _________________ it again.
8. You _________________ the room without switching off the light.

Last edited:

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Sau đây là đáp án của mình, bạn tham khảo nhé :
I .
Would you like to know how we see in the New Year in Spain? Eating twelve grapes.
Tradition has it that you have to eat (1)______them_________ one by one, in time with the striking of
the clock at midnight (2)____on___________ 31 December. What is more, if you manage to eat all
the grapes on (3)______time_________ , you are in for a year of prosperity and good luck. Whether
or not you believe in magic, come and try the experience – it (4)________is_______ great fun.
The eating of grapes is the high point (5)_______of________ New Year’s Eve. In fact, the
striking of the clock is broadcast (6)______live_________ on television throughout Spain. On this
day, family or friends usually get(7)________together_______ for a delicious dinner and then the
(8)________twelve_______ grapes. In many villages, towns and cities, people head to squares or other
emblematic places with a clock to (9)______eat_________ them together and share the last minutes
of the “old” year. If you would (10)_______like________ to take part, head for the local tourist
office for full details.
II.
Shouldn’t tell........ Will do...... will take... Shouldn’t leave
Should call...... Must be...... Won’t buy ......Mustn’t leave
1. I _________will take________ you home if your promise not to make noise in my car.
2. You ______should call___________her. She longs to hear from you.
3. I________won't buy_________that new car. It costs too much.
4. You_______shouldn't tell__________ lies to the old.
5. It’s wrong of you to come home late without informing your parents.
They________must be_________very worried.
6. You _______shouldn't leave__________ before me. I don’t want to be here alone.
7. The homework is totally wrong. I _________will do________ it again.
8. You ________mustn't leave_________ the room without switching off the light.
Nếu có thắc mắc gì, bạn cứ hỏi lại ^^ Chúc bạn học tốt :D

Top Bottom