điền giới từ

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng bảy 2018
Nam Định
THCS Phùng Chí Kiên
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Fill in each blank with a suitable preposition or particle.
1. She’s totally wild ......................him.
2 .I tried to phone her but I coudn’t get....
3. Soviet citizens were prohibited............................travelling abroad.
4. The police are very unwilling to interfere......................family problems.
5. We should cover the burned area .................a thick sterile dressing.
6. They fell ...................love ......................each other almost immediately and were married in a
few weeks.
7. Santa Claus is based ...........................the description of Saint Nicholas.
8. The couple broke .............their engagement after they had a huge argument.
9. At school, Luis got into a lot of trouble for something I did, and now he holds it......................me.
10. Do you have to go already? Can’t you stick ..........................for a few minutes.
11. John can while ........................a whole day playing online computer games with his mates.
12. The company’s announced it is laying ...........................over 1,000 workers.
13. The whole village was wiped ....................in the bombing raids.
14. My plans for strarting a restaurant fell.......................
15. After a week on the run, he gave himself .......................to the police.
16. The students were slow to catch...................., but gradually they began to understand.
17. We made........................that they had forgotten Jane’s birthday, though it was not true.
18. There was tremendous excitement in the streets and the shouting didn’t die....................till after
midnight.
19. A new organization is being set.......................for those concerned about the welfare of dolphins.
20. My father is going to go.....................the wall when he finds out that I’ve lost the keys.

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Fill in each blank with a suitable preposition or particle.
1. She’s totally wild ......................him.
2 .I tried to phone her but I coudn’t get....
3. Soviet citizens were prohibited............................travelling abroad.
4. The police are very unwilling to interfere......................family problems.
5. We should cover the burned area .................a thick sterile dressing.
6. They fell ...................love ......................each other almost immediately and were married in a
few weeks.
7. Santa Claus is based ...........................the description of Saint Nicholas.
8. The couple broke .............their engagement after they had a huge argument.
9. At school, Luis got into a lot of trouble for something I did, and now he holds it......................me.
10. Do you have to go already? Can’t you stick ..........................for a few minutes.
11. John can while ........................a whole day playing online computer games with his mates.
12. The company’s announced it is laying ...........................over 1,000 workers.
13. The whole village was wiped ....................in the bombing raids.
14. My plans for strarting a restaurant fell.......................
15. After a week on the run, he gave himself .......................to the police.
16. The students were slow to catch...................., but gradually they began to understand.
17. We made........................that they had forgotten Jane’s birthday, though it was not true.
18. There was tremendous excitement in the streets and the shouting didn’t die....................till after
midnight.
19. A new organization is being set.......................for those concerned about the welfare of dolphins.
20. My father is going to go.....................the wall when he finds out that I’ve lost the keys.
1. about
2. through
3. going
4. with
5. with
6. in--with
7. on
8. up
9. up
10. around
11. away
12. off