thec6082@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng bảy 2021
Bắc Ninh
Trường thpt Tiên Du số 1
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Many people make their living on theater. In essence the theater is not only for entertainment, it is a ………..(live)

2. They never dare to leave their only child ……….for even a moment.(attend)

3. What I don’t like about school uniform is that it completely destroys all…………(individual)

4. The main reason I believe children shouldn’t be exposed to violence on TV is that they are so ………….at that age. (Impress)

5. His …….of his opponent led to his biggest failure. (estimate)

6. The curriculum is ………….developed; therefore, students benefit a great deal. (system)

7. The mother is usually the homemaker and the father is the …………(bread)

8. There was a donation of $100,000 made by an anonymous ……(benefit)

9. Being the hardest natural substance, diamond is practically …(destroy)

10. The government’s ….approach has brought criticism.(compromise)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1. Many people make their living on theater. In essence the theater is not only for entertainment, it is a ………..(livelihood kế sinh nhai)

2. They never dare to leave their only child ……….for even a moment.(unattended không ng chăm nom)

3. What I don’t like about school uniform is that it completely destroys all…………(individuality tính cá nhân)

4. The main reason I believe children shouldn’t be exposed to violence on TV is that they are so ………….at that age. (Impressionable dễ bị ảnh hưởng)

5. His …….of his opponent led to his biggest failure. (underestimation đánh giá thấp)

6. The curriculum is ………….developed; therefore, students benefit a great deal. (systematically một cách có hệ thống)

7. The mother is usually the homemaker and the father is the …………(breadwinner trụ cột gia đình)

8. There was a donation of $100,000 made by an anonymous ……(benefactor nhà hảo tâm)

9. Being the hardest natural substance, diamond is practically …(indestructible không thể phá hủy)

10. The government’s ….approach has brought criticism.(uncompromising ngoan cố)

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom