Describe your hobby.

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Describe your hobby ( Reading books) at least 150 words.
My hobby is reading books. I started reading books when .../ ... years ago, ... I spend ... hour(s) a day to read books. Each month, I read about ... books (on average) ... The book which I love the most is ... Reading books helps me ... [1] Reading books is a good habit, so I will uphold it.

[1]: Benefit of reading books (Search on google or brainstorm the ideas on your own)

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2019
Vĩnh Phúc
Trung học cơ sở Thái Hòa
People say that book is the endless source of knowledge, and luckily my favorite activity in my free time is reading books. I read many different kinds of books, such as science fiction, documentary, and horror stories. I live in two different worlds, the first one is my daily life, and the second one in is in the books. I can spend hours reading about a thrilling adventure, a remarkable discovery, or a magical journey. I find those details become more and more realistic when I am deep in to them, and I can experience another fascinating world. Among many books that I have read, my favorite series is Harry Potter. The story is about a little wizard with his great journey to destroy the dark force. I have been reading books since I was a kid; therefore I have a rich imagination and plenty of ideas about almost everything. Everyone has his or her own hobby, and I am glad that I spend my free time and my mind on something that is very helpful
.study english well!

LLunaa

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2018
Ninh Thuận
-_-
Describe your hobby ( Reading books) at least 150 words.
My hobby is reading books. I started my hobby when I was seven. To have my hobby I often go to the bookshop to buy some books and sometimes I borow my sister. I share my hobby with my brother. We usually read book together. I love my hobby so much because it helps me relax and get more knowledge about animal, people and the world. In the future, I will continue my hobby.
(Bài này mình tự viết hồi lớp 7. không được hay lắm.bạn tham khảo thử rồi viết bài riêng của bạn. Có gì khi viết xong bạn đăng lên đây cho mọi người sửa)

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom