English THCS Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and six words, including the word given.
She doesn’t usually work so long hours every day, so she got tired pretty quickly. USED
She ................................................................................................................................................................................................ so long hours
every day, so she got tired pretty quickly.
This is the cheapest printer you can buy at the moment. CHEAPER
There ........................................................................................................................................................... the market at the moment.
You can’t tell Clara that I told you about her new boyfriend. ACCOUNT
On .................................................................................................................................................................................... Clara that I told you
about her new boyfriend.
The match will be postponed if it keeps raining. MEAN
Further rain .............................................................................................................................................................................. of the match.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Bạn tham khảo nhé:
She doesn’t usually work so long hours every day, so she got tired pretty quickly. USED
She is not used to( không quen ) working so long hours (câu này hình như thiếu mất " so she got tired pretty quickly." hay sao í)
every day, so she got tired pretty quickly.
This is the cheapest printer you can buy at the moment. CHEAPER
There are no printers cheaper than on the market at the moment.
You can’t tell Clara that I told you about her new boyfriend. ACCOUNT
On no account can you tell Clara that I told you about her new boyfriend.
on no account trợ động từ +S+ V: Dù bất cứ lý do gì cũng không được...
The match will be postponed if it keeps raining. MEAN
Further rain will mean( đồng nghĩa với, có ngĩa là) the postponement of the match.
Chúc bạn học tốt, tham khảo thêm đấy nhé: [TIPs] Bài tập viết lại câu (Rewrite the sentences)

Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom