Khánh Linh1

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười một 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Phan Đình Phùng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1 you(must/should/shouldn't/mustn't) miss the meeting. It is always very useful.
2 She(could/have to/has to/doesn't have to) change her hair style because the old one doesn't suit her any more
3 there is a(culture/custom/tradition/rele) of having afternoon tea at 4 p.m in england
4 I can hear what he says(but/if/although/because)he speaks very softly and quickly
5 we don't have to(wear/wearing/worn/wears) traditional clothes on casual days

Asuna Yuuki

Cựu CTV Thiết kế
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Hải Dương
THPT Chuyên Nguyễn Trãi
1 you(must/should/shouldn't/mustn't) miss the meeting. It is always very useful.
2 She(could/have to/has to/doesn't have to) change her hair style because the old one doesn't suit her any more
3 there is a(culture/custom/tradition/rele) of having afternoon tea at 4 p.m in england
4 I can hear what he says(but/if/although/because)he speaks very softly and quickly

Reactions: Khánh Linh1

Nguyễn Thị Kim Ngân

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Thọ
1 you shouldn't miss the meeting. It is always very useful.
2 She has to change her hair style because the old one doesn't suit her any more
3 there is a tradition of having afternoon tea at 4 p.m in england
4 I can hear what he says although he speaks very softly and quickly
5 we don't have to wear traditional clothes on casual days

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
1. shouldn't
câu chỉ dùng để khuyên, không mang tính bắt buộc
2. has to
dựa theo nghĩa của vế sau "because" thì phải dùng cấu trúc "have to do sth" (phải làm gì), chủ ngữ là "she" nên chia "has"
3. rele?? đây là từ gì vậy bạn?? :)
câu này chọn ''custom'' : phong tục, tập quán (đếm được)
4. although: mặc dù

nối 2 mệnh đề nghĩa trái ngược nhau
5. wear: mặc
have to do sth: phải làm gì đó

Reactions: Khánh Linh1

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch

Reactions: Moon Crush
Top Bottom