English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng :

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. If you have anything important to do, do it straight away. Don’t put it …… . A. on B. off C. over D. up
2. ……he is very punctual, but he was late tonight. A. For a rule B. Like a rule C. As a rule D. For a rule of thumb
3. Each term is ……by a one-week break called half term. A. lowered B. subtracted C. departed D. separated
4. He ……to report for duty at 6 o’clock. A. already told B. has already told C. was already told D. has already been told
5. “You’re probably too tired to play another game of racquetball right? ” – “ I’m not that tired, really. ……, I’d enjoy another
game.” A. As a matter of fact B. As a fact matter C. As a fact D. As a matter
6. There was a fight at the party but nobody …… . A. gets being hurt B. got hurt C. was being hurt D. have been hurt
7. “ So do you plan to buy this motorcycle or not?” – “ I’m still not sure. Can I …..and let you know tomorrow morning.”
A. sleep it on B. put on it C. put it on D. sleep on it
8. Don’t talk , ……… ? A. can’t you B. won’t you C. will you D. aren’t you
9. Your application will be kept ……..file. A. in B. on C. for D. over
10. …….had the van turned the corner than the wheel came off. A. Scarcely B. No longer C. Hardly D. No sooner
11. He spoke ……English, so it was difficult to communicate with him. A. a little B. little C. few D. a few
12. The largest ……..insects are found in tropical rain forests. A. known B. knowing C. knew D. knows
13. It was on Monday ……..he left. A. whom B. where C. that D. how
14. The guest on our program will be the youngest ……the quiz. A. to win B. that wins C. won D. who is winning
15. Certain Paleolithic artifacts are given special terms …… .
A. which indicating their location of discovery B. what the location of their discovery is
C. whose locations are indicating their discovery D. indicating the location of their discovery

Trinh Linh Mai

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
30 Tháng ba 2021
Thanh Hóa
THCS Định Hưng
1. If you have anything important to do, do it straight away. Don’t put it …… . A. on B. off C. over D. up
2. ……he is very punctual, but he was late tonight. A. For a rule B. Like a rule C. As a rule D. For a rule of thumb
3. Each term is ……by a one-week break called half term. A. lowered B. subtracted C. departed D. separated
4. He ……to report for duty at 6 o’clock. A. already told B. has already told C. was already told D. has already been told
5. “You’re probably too tired to play another game of racquetball right? ” – “ I’m not that tired, really. ……, I’d enjoy another
game.” A. As a matter of fact B. As a fact matter C. As a fact D. As a matter
6. There was a fight at the party but nobody …… . A. gets being hurt B. got hurt C. was being hurt D. have been hurt
7. “ So do you plan to buy this motorcycle or not?” – “ I’m still not sure. Can I …..and let you know tomorrow morning.”
8. Don’t talk
, ……… ? A. can’t you B. won’t you C. will you D. aren’t you
9. Your application will be kept ……..file. A. in B. on C. for D. over
10. …….had the van turned the corner than the wheel came off. A. Scarcely B. No longer C. Hardly D. No sooner
11. He spoke ……English, so it was difficult to communicate with him. A. a little B. little C. few D. a few
12. The largest ……..insects are found in tropical rain forests
. A. known B. knowing C. knew D. knows
13. It was on Monday ……..he left. A. whom B. where C. that D. how
14. The guest on our program will be the youngest ……the quiz. A. to win B. that wins C. won D. who is winning
A. which indicating their location of discovery B. what the location of their discovery is
C. whose locations are indicating their discovery D. indicating the location of their discovery

1. If you have anything important to do, do it straight away. Don’t put it …… .
A. on B. off C. over D. up
Put off - Trì hoãn

2. ……he is very punctual, but he was late tonight.
A. For a rule B. Like a rule C. As a rule D. For a rule of thumb
For a rule of thumb - Như thường lệ, thói quen như thế nào

3. Each term is ……by a one-week break called half term.
A. lowered B. subtracted C. departed D. separated
separated - được chia ra.

4. He ……to report for duty at 6 o’clock.
A. already told B. has already told C. was already told D. has already been told
Alreadly - Dấu hiệu thì HTHT : S + has/have + Vpp

game.”
A. As a matter of fact B. As a fact matter C. As a fact D. As a matter
Nhấn mạnh điều mà mình đã nói trước đó hoặc điều mà mình chuẩn bị nói

6. There was a fight at the party but nobody …… .
A. gets being hurt B. got hurt C. was being hurt D. have been hurt
Get + adj - Trở nên như thế nào

Sleep on it - Hãy suy nghĩ trước khi nói
8. Don’t talk
, ……… ?
A. can’t you B. won’t you C. will you D. aren’t you
Bạn xem lý thuyết tại đây nhá: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-menh-de-quan-he-hmf.828449/

9. Your application will be kept ……..file.
A. in B. on C. for D. over
Be keep on file - Được lưu giữ ..
10. …….had the van turned the corner than the wheel came off.
A. Scarcely B. No longer C. Hardly D. No sooner
No sooner had + S1 +Vpp +than +S2 +V(qkđ)

11. He spoke ……English, so it was difficult to communicate with him.
A. a little B. little C. few D. a few
Vì “English” là danh từ không đếm được
12. The largest ……..insects are found in tropical rain forests
A. known B. knowing C. knew D. knows
N + Vpp

13. It was on Monday ……..he left.
A. whom B. where C. that D. how
Câu trúc nhấn mạnh: It + to be ... that
14. The guest on our program will be the youngest ……the quiz
A. to win B. that wins C. won D. who is winning

Chúc bạn học tốt~~

Top Bottom