English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng vào chỗ trống:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Sensible ......he is, he has acted foolishly in this case. A. even though B. how C. as D. if
2. He is proud of his cooking. He behaves .......he were a trained chef ? A. as B. as though C. as much as D. that
3. When in Jamaica, she was able to ......in some of her favorite activities. A. enjoy B. rejoice C. involve D. indulge
4. .......I had nothing for lunch but an apple, I ate dinner early. A. For B. Since C. Due to D. Therefore
5. By the end of the third set, the ......stood at 2-1 for the Chinese player who had much experience in competing at international
events. A. score B. result C. goal D. figure
6. It took the goalkeeper a few minutes to .......after his hard hit on woodwork when catching the ball.
A. come up B. come on C. come round D. come out

7. After competing hard for the ball, the striker was injured and he was in great ......afterwards.
A. agony B. hurt C. pain D. suffering
8. Countries that are not members of FIFA are not ......to take part in the World Cup.
A. advisable B. suitable C. agreeable D. eligible
9. A(n) ......discussion evolved within minutes of them being introduced. A. alive B. lively C. animated D. vivacious
10. .......we got lost driving into the city, we were late for the meeting. A. Since B. So that C. Consequently D. For
11. I couldn’t repair my bike, .......I didn’t have the right tools. A. so B. for C. because D. therefore
12. It’s a .....conclusion that figures are going to be worse than last year’s. A. pre-planned B. foretold C. prearranged D. foregone
13. He retired from his job early ........his ill health. A. because B. due to C. as a result D. for
14. Once you ......into a routine, you’ll find the work is quite easy. A. are settling B. settled C. have settled D. will settle
15. ......the flood has receded, people can move back into their homes. A. As a result B. Therefore C. In order to D. Inasmuch as

• Love
Reactions: ng.htrang2004

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
1. Sensible ......he is, he has acted foolishly in this case. A. even though B. how C. as D. if
2. He is proud of his cooking. He behaves .......he were a trained chef ? A. as B. as though C. as much as D. that
3. When in Jamaica, she was able to ......in some of her favorite activities. A. enjoy B. rejoice C. involve D. indulge
4. .......I had nothing for lunch but an apple, I ate dinner early. A. For B. Since C. Due to D. Therefore
5. By the end of the third set, the ......stood at 2-1 for the Chinese player who had much experience in competing at international
6. It took the goalkeeper a few minutes to .......after his hard hit on woodwork when catching the ball.

7. After competing hard for the ball, the striker was injured and he was in great ......afterwards.
8. Countries that are not members of FIFA are not ......to take part in the World Cup.
9. A(n) ......discussion evolved within minutes of them being introduced. A. alive B. lively C. animated D. vivacious
10. .......we got lost driving into the city, we were late for the meeting. A. Since B. So that C. Consequently D. For
11. I couldn’t repair my bike, .......I didn’t have the right tools. A. so B. for C. because D. therefore
12. It’s a .....conclusion that figures are going to be worse than last year’s. A. pre-planned B. foretold C. prearranged D. foregone
13. He retired from his job early ........his ill health. A. because B. due to C. as a result D. for
14. Once you ......into a routine, you’ll find the work is quite easy. A. are settling B. settled C. have settled D. will settle
15. ......the flood has receded, people can move back into their homes. A. As a result B. Therefore C. In order to D. Inasmuch as
Uyên Phan731

Chúc bạn học tốt nha!!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Last edited:
Reactions: S I M O
Top Bottom