Ngoại ngữ Chia động từ 9

nabitho09@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng mười 2015
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. I’m sorry I (1– not come) ____ to class lately. I (2–work) ___ late for the evening for the past fornight.
2. So far we ( 3 – not notice ) ______ anything unusual, but we ( 4 – not pay ) ______ very close attention.
3. I wonder if Mary ( 5 – reach ) ______ home yet? She ( 6 – leave ) ______ too late to catch the bus
4. Here is the news. The Home Office ( 7 – announce ) ______that the two prisoners who ( 8 – escape ) _____ from Dartmoor prison earlier this morning ( 9 – give themselves up ) ______ to local police.
5. ( 10 – you make up) ______ your mind ? What ( 11 – you decide ) _______ to do ?
6. Harry ( 12 – leave ) ______ home rather suddenly and we ( 13 – not hear ) _______ from him since.
7. Recent research ( 14 – show ) ______ that Columbus ( 15 – discover ) ______ America, but that Vikings ( 16 – land ) ______ there five hundred years before him.
8. I think that people ( 17 – become ) __ tired of the poor quality of television programmes, though they ( 18 –improve ) __ lately.
9. ( 19–something happen )_____ to the lines? I (20–try) ____ to get through to Glassgow for the past hour
10. Bill ( 21 – get ) ______ that new job, but he ( 22 – complain ) _______ about it ever since

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
1. I’m sorry I (1– not come) __have not come__ to class lately. I (2–work) _have been working__ late for the evening for the past fornight.
2. So far we ( 3 – not notice ) ___haven't noticed___ anything unusual, but we ( 4 – not pay ) __haven't been paying____ very close attention.
3. I wonder if Mary ( 5 – reach ) ___has reached___ home yet? She ( 6 – leave ) ___left___ too late to catch the bus
4. Here is the news. The Home Office ( 7 – announce ) ___has announced___that the two prisoners who ( 8 – escape ) __escaped___ from Dartmoor prison earlier this morning ( 9 – give themselves up ) ___have given themselves up___ to local police.
5. ( 10 – you make up) ___Have you made up___ your mind ? What ( 11 – you decide ) __have you decided_____ to do ?
6. Harry ( 12 – leave ) ___left___ home rather suddenly and we ( 13 – not hear ) ___haven't heard____ from him since.
7. Recent research ( 14 – show ) ___has shown___ that Columbus ( 15 – discover ) __discovered____ America, but that Vikings ( 16 – land ) __landed____ there five hundred years before him.
8. I think that people ( 17 – become ) _have become_ tired of the poor quality of television programmes, though they ( 18 –improve ) _have improved_ lately.
9. ( 19–something happen )__Has something happened___ to the lines? I (20–try) __have been trying__ to get through to Glassgow for the past hour
10. Bill ( 21 – get ) ___got___ that new job, but he ( 22 – complain ) __has been complaining_____ about it ever since

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ
1. I’m sorry I (1– not come) have not come to class lately. I (2–work) have worked / have been working late for the evening for the past fornight.
2. So far we ( 3 – not notice ) have not noticed anything unusual, but we ( 4 – not pay ) have not paid very close attention.
3. I wonder if Mary ( 5 – reach ) have reached home yet? She ( 6 – leave ) left too late to catch the bus
4. Here is the news. The Home Office ( 7 – announce ) announced that the two prisoners who ( 8 – escape )had escaped from Dartmoor prison earlier this morning ( 9 – give themselves up ) gave themselves up to local police.
5. ( 10 – you make up) Have you made up your mind ? What ( 11 – you decide ) do you decide to do ?
6. Harry ( 12 – leave ) left home rather suddenly and we ( 13 – not hear ) have not heard from him since.
7. Recent research ( 14 – show ) showed that Columbus ( 15 – discover ) discovered America, but that Vikings ( 16 – land ) had landed there five hundred years before him.
8. I think that people ( 17 – become ) have become tired of the poor quality of television programmes, though they ( 18 –improve ) have been improving lately.
9. ( 19–something happen )Did something happen to the lines? I (20–try) have been trying to get through to Glassgow for the past hour
10. Bill ( 21 – get )got that new job, but he ( 22 – complain ) has been complaining about it ever since

Top Bottom