English THPT Chèn một từ đúng vào mỗi câu dưới đây.

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Test (color idioms) Insert a correct word into each sentence below.
1. That company has a bad history of late payments. We need to see the of their money before we deliver anything to them.
2. They stole his bike and sold it on the market. (illegal point of sale)
3. I didn’t know that she came from blood. Somebody told me she was 25th in line to the throne of England.
4. We were convinced the killer was the butler because a silver tray was found near the body of the victim. However, that was a
herring. The real killer was the Duke.
5. That bridge is a elephant. Nobody uses it because the road it connects to doesn’t actually go anywhere of consequence.
6. My grandmother is always on Facebook. She is a real surfer.
7. My account is several hundred pounds in the and the bank manager wants to talk to me.
8. She was tickled when we told her that she had been chosen to represent the school in the competition.
9. Tom has gone to the doctor. He has been looking rather off all week.
10. The ethical argument for CCTV surveillance in towns and cities is a bit of a area.
11. I always see when people mistreat animals.
12. Your garden is beautiful ! I didn’t know that you had a such fingers.
13. This is a tricky issue. It’s going to take some considerable time and matter to resolve the problem.
14. She’s taken her son to the doctor because he was looking a bit about the gills.
15. I explained the problem until I was in the face but she still ignored me and insisted we do it her way.
16. The cops found the body but there was nothing they could do. He had been bread for at least a day.
17. The news of the wedding was completely out of the .
18. When the meeting got heated and they started to shouting, he disappeared. He has always been a belly.
19. We had to tell her a little lie when we said that Father Christmas wasn’t a made-up person. We didn’t want to spoil her Christmas.
20. It’s a letter day in our family tomorrow because it’s my dad’s 60th birthday.
21. The new player has had the rub of the in the last four games. I like him. I hope his good luck stays with him.
22. When quarantine is over, Ill take you out and we’ll paint the town .
23. Jessy lives 2000 miles away now, we only see her once in a moon.
24. She kept telling me that I shouldn’t do that, but that’s like the pot calling the kettle , as she does it herself too!
25. Joe finally got the light to start his new project.
26. What’s wrong? Are you feeling ?
27. The award’s ceremony will be a tie event, so I’ll have to buy a smart suit.
28. Sam didn’t answer my emails for 3 years. Then, completely out of the , he showed up at my birthday party.
29. When our manager visits our office, he always gets the carpet treatment.
30. After that argument , I assure you he will be in a lot of people’s books for quite some time!
31. They are building new factories around our town, so the belt area is going to disappear soon.
32. I’m sure we won’t be invited to their wedding; we are on their list since our last argument.
33. After she fell off her bike, she was and for days.
34. The woman in the hospital bed next to me talked a streak all day. I don’t know where she got the energy from!
35. When I first saw his luxury car, I was with envy.
36. Incredibly, we’re still in the after our holiday.
37. John passed his geometry test with flying .
38. He was a -tongued orator who convinced many people to support him.
39. This recipe book is worth its weight in – it tells you everything you need to know.
40. His complete lack of concern about money is natural one someone who was born with a spoon in their mouth.
41. She’ll do anything for anyone – she’s got a heart of .
42. He said nothing. He was in one of his moods today.
43. I’ve met him a few times. He’s not as as he’s painted.
44. That film is very funny but it doesn’t stimulate the matter.
45. Her garden is very beautiful. She has fingers.
46. Mary turned as as a sheet when she found out that her daughter has a car accident.
47. My father received a handshake when he retired. He could buy a new house!
48. I think Tom is a -bellied coward. He never tries to defend what is right!
49. I’m off with this novel. It’s so boring !
50. That luxury car of yours is a real elephant. It’s too expensive and the insurance is too much for us !
51. We decided to move to the belt because we found the city centre too stressful.
52. What’s the matter? You are as as a ghost! What frightened you like that?
53. They are both -collar workers. They even work in the same law firm.
54. Our boss, Jack is true . He will never sell the company. He’s loyal to us and to the company.

Attachments

• Screenshot (138).png
    Screenshot (138).png
    408.9 KB · Đọc: 23
  • Screenshot (139).png
    Screenshot (139).png
    390 KB · Đọc: 21
  • Screenshot (140).png
    Screenshot (140).png
    381.8 KB · Đọc: 21

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
Không biết sao trước khi mình copy đăng lên thì dưới mỗi câu vẫn có dấu gạch ngang để điền từ vào mà sau khi đăng lên rồi mình coi lại thì không có đâu. Nên bạn nào giải bài hộ mình nếu không thấy có dấu gạch ngang điên vào chỗ trống thì xem các hình mình đã chèn nhé. Thanks all.

Attachments

• Screenshot (141).png
    Screenshot (141).png
    481.9 KB · Đọc: 20

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Không biết sao trước khi mình copy đăng lên thì dưới mỗi câu vẫn có dấu gạch ngang để điền từ vào mà sau khi đăng lên rồi mình coi lại thì không có đâu. Nên bạn nào giải bài hộ mình nếu không thấy có dấu gạch ngang điên vào chỗ trống thì xem các hình mình đã chèn nhé. Thanks all.
1. That company has a bad history of late payments. We need to see the color of their money (chỉ cho vay khi có chứng minh tài chính để tránh nợ xấu) before we deliver anything to them.
2. They stole his bike and sold it on the black market (Chợ đen). (illegal point of sale)
3. I didn’t know that she came from blue blood (nhà giàu,thượng lưu). Somebody told me she was 25th in line to the throne of England.
4. We were convinced the killer was the butler because a silver tray was found near the body of the victim. However, that was a
red herring (thứ gây nhiễu vấn đề chính). The real killer was the Duke.
5. That bridge is a pink elephant (đồ bỏ đi). Nobody uses it because the road it connects to doesn’t actually go anywhere of consequence.
6. My grandmother is always on Facebook. She is a real silver surfer. (ng già dành nhiều thời gian cho internet)
7. My account is several hundred pounds in the black (có tiền) and the bank manager wants to talk to me.
8. She was tickled pink (rất hài lòng) when we told her that she had been chosen to represent the school in the competition.
9. Tom has gone to the doctor. He has been looking rather off color (ốm nhẹ, cảm mạo) all week.
10. The ethical argument for CCTV surveillance in towns and cities is a bit of a grey area. (something without a clear rule or answer)
11. I always see red (tức giận) when people mistreat animals.
12. Your garden is beautiful ! I didn’t know that you had a such green fingers. (ng giỏi làm vườn)
13. This is a tricky issue. It’s going to take some considerable time and grey matter (chất xám) to resolve the problem.
14. She’s taken her son to the doctor because he was looking a bit green about (hình như là around chứ ko phải about) the gills. (nhìn ốm yếu nhợt nhạt)
15. I explained the problem until I was blue in the face (you are wasting your efforts because you will get no results) but she still ignored me and insisted we do it her way.
16. The cops found the body but there was nothing they could do. He had been brown bread (tiếng lóng nghĩa là chết) for at least a day.
17. The news of the wedding was completely out of the blue (bất ngờ, ko mong đợi)
18. When the meeting got heated and they started to shouting, he disappeared. He has always been a yellow belly. (tiếng lóng chỉ ng hay sợ hãi)
19. We had to tell her a little white lie (lời nói dối vô hại) when we said that Father Christmas wasn’t a made-up person. We didn’t want to spoil her Christmas.
20. It’s a red letter day (ngày đặc biệt) in our family tomorrow because it’s my dad’s 60th birthday.
21. The new player has had the rub of the green (may mắn) in the last four games. I like him. I hope his good luck stays with him.
22. When quarantine is over, Ill take you out and we’ll paint the town red (mở tiệc) .
23. Jessy lives 2000 miles away now, we only see her once in a blue moon (hiếm, ít).
24. She kept telling me that I shouldn’t do that, but that’s like the pot calling the kettle black (chó chê mèo lắm lông) , as she does it herself too!
25. Joe finally got the green light (được cho phép) to start his new project.
26. What’s wrong? Are you feeling blue (buồn) ?
27. The award’s ceremony will be a black tie (trang trọng) event, so I’ll have to buy a smart suit.
28. Sam didn’t answer my emails for 3 years. Then, completely out of the blue (bất ngờ) , he showed up at my birthday party.
29. When our manager visits our office, he always gets the red carpet (nồng nhiệt, trang trọng) treatment.
30. After that argument , I assure you he will be in a lot of people’s black books (trong danh sách đen) for quite some time!

Lý thuyết ngữ pháp https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/tong-hop-de-ngu-phap-trong-tam-tu-vung-on-thi.828411/
Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
Test (color idioms) Insert a correct word into each sentence below.
1. That company has a bad history of late payments. We need to see the of their money before we deliver anything to them.
2. They stole his bike and sold it on the market. (illegal point of sale)
3. I didn’t know that she came from blood. Somebody told me she was 25th in line to the throne of England.
herring. The real killer was the Duke.
5. That bridge is a elephant. Nobody uses it because the road it connects to doesn’t actually go anywhere of consequence.
6. My grandmother is always on Facebook. She is a real surfer.
7. My account is several hundred pounds in the and the bank manager wants to talk to me.
8. She was tickled when we told her that she had been chosen to represent the school in the competition.
9. Tom has gone to the doctor. He has been looking rather off all week.
10. The ethical argument for CCTV surveillance in towns and cities is a bit of a area.
11. I always see when people mistreat animals.
12. Your garden is beautiful ! I didn’t know that you had a such fingers.
13. This is a tricky issue. It’s going to take some considerable time and matter to resolve the problem.
14. She’s taken her son to the doctor because he was looking a bit about the gills.
15. I explained the problem until I was in the face but she still ignored me and insisted we do it her way.
16. The cops found the body but there was nothing they could do. He had been bread for at least a day.
17. The news of the wedding was completely out of the .
18. When the meeting got heated and they started to shouting, he disappeared. He has always been a belly.
19. We had to tell her a little lie when we said that Father Christmas wasn’t a made-up person. We didn’t want to spoil her Christmas.
20. It’s a letter day in our family tomorrow because it’s my dad’s 60th birthday.
21. The new player has had the rub of the in the last four games. I like him. I hope his good luck stays with him.
22. When quarantine is over, Ill take you out and we’ll paint the town .
23. Jessy lives 2000 miles away now, we only see her once in a moon.
24. She kept telling me that I shouldn’t do that, but that’s like the pot calling the kettle , as she does it herself too!
25. Joe finally got the light to start his new project.
26. What’s wrong? Are you feeling ?
27. The award’s ceremony will be a tie event, so I’ll have to buy a smart suit.
28. Sam didn’t answer my emails for 3 years. Then, completely out of the , he showed up at my birthday party.
29. When our manager visits our office, he always gets the carpet treatment.
30. After that argument , I assure you he will be in a lot of people’s books for quite some time!
31. They are building new factories around our town, so the belt area is going to disappear soon.
32. I’m sure we won’t be invited to their wedding; we are on their list since our last argument.
33. After she fell off her bike, she was and for days.
34. The woman in the hospital bed next to me talked a streak all day. I don’t know where she got the energy from!
35. When I first saw his luxury car, I was with envy.
36. Incredibly, we’re still in the after our holiday.
37. John passed his geometry test with flying .
38. He was a -tongued orator who convinced many people to support him.
39. This recipe book is worth its weight in – it tells you everything you need to know.
40. His complete lack of concern about money is natural one someone who was born with a spoon in their mouth.
41. She’ll do anything for anyone – she’s got a heart of .
42. He said nothing. He was in one of his moods today.
43. I’ve met him a few times. He’s not as as he’s painted.
44. That film is very funny but it doesn’t stimulate the matter.
45. Her garden is very beautiful. She has fingers.
46. Mary turned as as a sheet when she found out that her daughter has a car accident.
47. My father received a handshake when he retired. He could buy a new house!
48. I think Tom is a -bellied coward. He never tries to defend what is right!
49. I’m off with this novel. It’s so boring !
50. That luxury car of yours is a real elephant. It’s too expensive and the insurance is too much for us !
51. We decided to move to the belt because we found the city centre too stressful.
52. What’s the matter? You are as as a ghost! What frightened you like that?
53. They are both -collar workers. They even work in the same law firm.
54. Our boss, Jack is true . He will never sell the company. He’s loyal to us and to the company.

Bạn ơi nếu có chữa thì bạn cho mình xin key với nha :D

31. They are building new factories around our town, so the green belt (vành đai xanh: vùng nông thông xung quanh thành phố, thị trấn,... và không được phép xây dựng) area is going to disappear soon.
32. I’m sure we won’t be invited to their wedding; we are on their black list (danh sách đen: danh sách cá nhân, tổ chức, quốc gia,... bị một cơ quan, tổ chức, quốc gia cụ thể cấm, phải tránh hay đáng nghi) since our last argument.
33. After she fell off her bike, she was black and blue (bầm tím) for days.
34. The woman in the hospital bed next to me talked a blue streak (nói nhanh và liên tục không ngừng nghỉ) all day. I don’t know where she got the energy from!
35. When I first saw his luxury car, I was green with envy (be green with envy: ghen tị).
36. Incredibly, we’re still in the black (vẫn còn tiền) after our holiday.
37. John passed his geometry test with flying colours (thành công, vượt qua một cái gì đó đơn giản với kết quả mỹ mãn).
38. He was a silver-tongued (eloquently and artfully persuasive in speech) orator who convinced many people to support him.
39. This recipe book is worth its weight in gold (to be very useful or helpful) – it tells you everything you need to know.
40. His complete lack of concern about money is natural one someone who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth (sinh ra trong một gia đình giàu có).
41. She’ll do anything for anyone – she’s got a heart of gold (một người tốt bụng và rộng lượng).
42. He said nothing. He was in one of his black moods (cảm giác rất buồn) today.
43. I’ve met him a few times. He’s not as black as (to be as bad or unpleasant as someone or something is rumored to be) he’s painted.
44. That film is very funny but it doesn’t stimulate the grey matter.
45. Her garden is very beautiful. She has green fingers (người giỏi làm vườn).
46. Mary turned as white as a sheet (nét mặt cực kỳ nhợt nhạt và không tự nhiên vì hốt hoảng, lo sợ hoặc bệnh) when she found out that her daughter has a car accident.
47. My father received a golden handshake (tiền được nhận trước khi về hưu) when he retired. He could buy a new house!
48. I think Tom is a yellow-bellied (hèn nhát, dễ sợ hãi) coward. He never tries to defend what is right!
49. I’m browned off (chán) with this novel. It’s so boring!
50. That luxury car of yours is a real pink elephant (đồ bỏ đi). It’s too expensive and the insurance is too much for us!
51. We decided to move to the green belt (vành đai xanh: vùng nông thông xung quanh thành phố, thị trấn,... và không được phép xây dựng) because we found the city centre too stressful.
52. What’s the matter? You are as white as a ghost (nét mặt cực kỳ nhợt nhạt và không tự nhiên vì hốt hoảng, lo sợ hoặc bệnh)! What frightened you like that?
53. They are both white-collar (người lao động trí óc) workers. They even work in the same law firm.
54. Our boss, Jack is true blue (trung thành và kiên định). He will never sell the company. He’s loyal to us and to the company.

Có chỗ nào còn thắc mắc thì bạn cứ hỏi mình nha :D

Hiện tại box Anh đang diễn ra dự án ôn thi THPTQG môn Tiếng Anh. Bạn có thể tìm hiểu và tham gia cùng chúng mình
English - Đăng kí NEXT 0.2 - Chinh phục kì thi THPT Quốc gia

Bên cạnh đó, diễn đàn vừa cập nhật và tổng hợp topics học thuật của tất cả các môn học Anh - Sử - Địa - Văn - Hóa - Toán - Sinh - Lý cùng các Hoạt động ngoại khóa khác tại ~> TRỌN BỘ kiến thức học tốt các môn dành cho bạn. Hoàn toàn miễn phí! đấy :p

Do your best, the rest will come!

Last edited:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
Bạn ơi nếu có chữa thì bạn cho mình xin key với nha :D
Anh ơi key đáp án là bài giải của anh vs lại bạn Một nửa của sự thật ở trên đấy ạ. Em rất vui và cảm thấy may mắn khi đc những người giỏi trong HMF như anh giúp đỡ ạ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom