câu trần thuật

haimo1977@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng tư 2020
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

. Chuyển những câu trực tiếp ở thể khẳng định và phủ định dưới đây sang câu giántiếp.
1. “I am chatting with my American pen pal now,” Peter said. ____________________________________________________________
2. “My brother doesn’t learn hard enough,” she said. ____________________________________________________________
3. “I am reading a novel by Charles Dickens,” she said. ____________________________________________________________
4. “Trung plays the piano beautifully,” they said. ____________________________________________________________
5. “I must clean the floor now,” she said to me. ____________________________________________________________
6. “My brother doesn’t like listening to Rock music,” she said. ____________________________________________________________
7. “Our teacher can speak three languages fluently,” they said. ____________________________________________________________
8. “We’re very proud of our school uniform,” said the girls. ____________________________________________________________
9. “My daughter will take the English exam at the language centretomorrow,” the woman said. ____________________________________________________________
10. “There is an interesting movie on TV tonight,” Hoa said to me. ____________________________________________________________
11. “Mom, my friends are going to visit me this weekend,” she said. ____________________________________________________________
12. “My grandmother is watching the weather forecast now", Minh said. ____________________________________________________________
13. "We will visit Nguyen Du memorial next Sunday", their monitor said. ____________________________________________________________
14. “I’m having a wonderful time with my friends here,” Mary said to herparents. ____________________________________________________________
15. “The students should not wear casual clothes at school,” a journalistsaid. ____________________________________________________________
16. “I would like to go abroad for study when I finish this course,” Namsaid. ____________________________________________________________

17. "What is the next stage in the development of TV?" my youngerbrother asked me. ____________________________________________________________
18. “What can you do to keep your neighborhood clean?” Mr. Brownasked the children.

Minh Tín

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2017
. Chuyển những câu trực tiếp ở thể khẳng định và phủ định dưới đây sang câu giántiếp.
1. “I am chatting with my American pen pal now,” Peter said. ____________________________________________________________
2. “My brother doesn’t learn hard enough,” she said. ____________________________________________________________
3. “I am reading a novel by Charles Dickens,” she said. ____________________________________________________________
4. “Trung plays the piano beautifully,” they said. ____________________________________________________________
5. “I must clean the floor now,” she said to me. ____________________________________________________________
6. “My brother doesn’t like listening to Rock music,” she said. ____________________________________________________________
7. “Our teacher can speak three languages fluently,” they said. ____________________________________________________________
8. “We’re very proud of our school uniform,” said the girls. ____________________________________________________________
9. “My daughter will take the English exam at the language centretomorrow,” the woman said. ____________________________________________________________
10. “There is an interesting movie on TV tonight,” Hoa said to me. ____________________________________________________________
11. “Mom, my friends are going to visit me this weekend,” she said. ____________________________________________________________
12. “My grandmother is watching the weather forecast now", Minh said. ____________________________________________________________
13. "We will visit Nguyen Du memorial next Sunday", their monitor said. ____________________________________________________________
14. “I’m having a wonderful time with my friends here,” Mary said to herparents. ____________________________________________________________
15. “The students should not wear casual clothes at school,” a journalistsaid. ____________________________________________________________
16. “I would like to go abroad for study when I finish this course,” Namsaid. ____________________________________________________________

17. "What is the next stage in the development of TV?" my youngerbrother asked me. ____________________________________________________________
18. “What can you do to keep your neighborhood clean?” Mr. Brownasked the children.
Vì thời gian có hạn, mình không thể giải hết 20 câu này, nhưng mình thấy cả 20 câu đều theo 1 form: S + động từ nói (quá khứ) + .....
Vì động từ chính của cả 20 câu đều là thì quá khứ, nên bạn lùi 1 thì trong phần nói.
Mình có bổ sung vài điều lưu ý vào topic này: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/cach-chuyen-cau-truc-tiep-sang-cau-gian-tiep.796133/#post-3929870
Nhưng nếu bạn rảnh thì bạn hãy tham khảo google nhá!

Top Bottom