English THPT Bt câu giao tiếp :

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Chọn đáp án:
1. “I don’t think we should exercise late at night.”- “……… .” A. Neither do I. B. I think so, too. C. So do I. D. I do either.
2. “Sorry, do I know you?” - “…… .”A. No, you don’t. B. I’ll be in touch. C. We’ve met before, haven’t you? A. All the best.
3. “Tony says he doesn’t like you.” - “ …….. .” A. I don’t care B. I know he isn’t C. So do I D. It makes nothing
4. “ Could I speak to Alex, please ?” – “ ……… .” A. This is Joe speaking. B. Can Alex take a message ?
C. Just a moment. I’m coming. D. I’m sorry, Alex’s not in.
5. “ It was very kind of you to help me out, John.” – “ ………. .”
A. You can say that again. B. I’m glad you like it. C. That was the least I could do. D. Thanks a million.
6. “Would you like another coffee ?” - “……… .” A. I’d love one B. Me, too C. Very kind of your part D. It’s a pleasure
7. “Would you like me to get you a taxi?” – “ ……….. .” A. That would be delightful. Thanks. B. Well, let’s see.
C. Yes, please, if it’s no bother. D. Yes, I see.
8. “ Do you know where Dave is ?” –“ …..….” A. Why not? B. It’s no use. C. Pardon, I don’t know. D. I’m afraid I don’t

9. “Have you read the book that just came out about UFOs ?” - “ ……… ”
A. Sure, of course. B. Oh, I guess I did. C. Yeah, what a waste of time! D. I haven’t either.
10. “Guess what! I just got invited to my teacher’s house for dinner!” - “ …….. ”
A. Oh, how nice. B. Really? I don’t think so. C. Well done. D. What’s that ?
11. “I’m really sorry, but I won’t be able to come to your party.” – “ ………. .”
A. Just fine. Thanks. B. I’m sorry, too. But that’s OK. C. Oh, that’s too bad for you. D. What’s the matter?
12. “So how are things at school, Tim? ” - “ ……….…. .” A. Oh, pretty good, actually. B. Well, I can’t agree with you
C. It’s my pleasure. D. I was not very good at it.
13. “Do you fancy going to a movie this evening? – “ …….. .” A. Not so bad. And you? B. I’m sorry. I don’t know that.
C. That would be nice. D. Not at all. Go ahead.
14. “Well, it’s been nice talking to you.” - “ ……….. .” A. Yes, nice to have met you too. B. Nice to meet you too.
C. Have you been here long ? D. Oh, yes, I’m afraid so.
15. “Did you hear about the robbery the other day? ” – “……….….. .”
A. Oh, no. B. Yes, it was great. C. No, what happened? D. Oh, sure. Thanks.
16. “We’ve been here before.” - “ ………… .” A. Oh, have we? B. No, we didn’t. C. How lovely ! D. How nice !
17. “Would you mind putting the parcel in the post for me ?” - “ …………. .”
A. Don’t mention it. B. Yes, I would. I’ll do it now. C. Not at all. I’ll do it today. D. Yes, of course

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Chọn đáp án:
1. “I don’t think we should exercise late at night.”- “……… .” A. Neither do I. B. I think so, too. C. So do I. D. I do either.
2. “Sorry, do I know you?” - “…… .”A. No, you don’t. B. I’ll be in touch. C. We’ve met before, haven’t you? A. All the best.
3. “Tony says he doesn’t like you.” - “ …….. .” A. I don’t care B. I know he isn’t C. So do I D. It makes nothing
4. “ Could I speak to Alex, please ?” – “ ……… .” A. This is Joe speaking. B. Can Alex take a message ?
C. Just a moment. I’m coming. D. I’m sorry, Alex’s not in.
A. You can say that again. B. I’m glad you like it. C. That was the least I could do. D. Thanks a million.
6. “Would you like another coffee ?” - “……… .” A. I’d love one B. Me, too C. Very kind of your part D. It’s a pleasure
7. “Would you like me to get you a taxi?” – “ ……….. .” A. That would be delightful. Thanks. B. Well, let’s see.
8. “ Do you know where Dave is ?” –“ …..….” A. Why not? B. It’s no use. C. Pardon, I don’t know. D. I’m afraid I don’t

A. Sure, of course. B. Oh, I guess I did. C. Yeah, what a waste of time! D. I haven’t either.
10. “Guess what! I just got invited to my teacher’s house for dinner!” - “ …….. ”
A. Just fine. Thanks. B. I’m sorry, too. But that’s OK. C. Oh, that’s too bad for you. D. What’s the matter?
12. “So how are things at school, Tim? ” - “ ……….…. .” A. Oh, pretty good, actually. B. Well, I can’t agree with you
13. “Do you fancy going to a movie this evening? – “ …….. .” A. Not so bad. And you? B. I’m sorry. I don’t know that.
14. “Well, it’s been nice talking to you.” - “ ……….. .” A. Yes, nice to have met you too. B. Nice to meet you too.
16. “We’ve been here before.” - “ ………… .” A. Oh, have we? B. No, we didn’t. C. How lovely ! D. How nice !
A. Don’t mention it. B. Yes, I would. I’ll do it now. C. Not at all. I’ll do it today. D. Yes, of course
Uyên Phan731Bạn tham khảo một số câu sau nhé:
Chúc bạn học tốt!!

Reactions: Uyên Phan731

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
3. “Tony says he doesn’t like you.” - “ …….. .” A. I don’t care (tôi không quan tâm) B. I know he isn’t C. So do I D. It makes nothing
C. Just a moment. I’m coming. D. I’m sorry, Alex’s not in. (tôi xin lỗi, alex không ở đây)
A. You can say that again. B. I’m glad you like it. C. That was the least I could do. (đó là điều tối thiểu tôi có thể làm mà) D. Thanks a million.
7. “Would you like me to get you a taxi?” – “ ……….. .” A. That would be delightful. Thanks. (thế thì tốt quá, cảm ơn) B. Well, let’s see.
A. Sure, of course. B. Oh, I guess I did. C. Yeah, what a waste of time! (rồi, thật là tốn thời gian) D. I haven’t either.

Bạn tham khảo nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: Uyên Phan731
Top Bottom