Thảo luận trong 'Thảo luận - Chia sẻ chung' bắt đầu bởi Kim Kim, 23 Tháng chín 2018.
Lượt xem: 154
@Minh Nhí giúp e với
1. Which part of your country do most people live in?
Most people in Vietnam live in the plains like the North of Vietnam, the Mekong Delta. In addition, civilians settled in the beach plains. Because there are favourable living conditions for labour and production
2. Tell me about the main industries there.
Some of the major industries in the Delta are agriculture, forestry, mining, and petroleum industries for domestic consumption and export. These jobs provide people with good pay and a good lifestyle. Thus, they help reduce social evils.
4. Has your country changed much since you were a child?
Yes, my country has changed so much that I can not believe it! As a child, my country is very quiet and peaceful. In the past, there were no facilities, infrastructure, banks, hotels, large buildings. Schools and hospitals have now been set up in remote areas. Children have more opportunities to gain knowledge. People often take advantage of better care than before.
Giúp mk nốt đi bn
@Minh Nhí @Tam Cửu @TajSaker @Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn @one_day @namphuong_2k3 @phuongdaitt1 giúp e với
Bạn có thể viết thử thành bài xem nào. Có gì sai bọn mình sẽ góp ý ^^
Tùy vào nơi bạn sống, bạn sẽ có cách trả lời khác nhau. Bạn tham khảo rồi tự hoàn thiện bài của mình nha.
What do you like the most about living in your hometown?
VD như ở Hà Nội: I love living in Hanoi. It's got such a rich culture and there's always something interesting going on
Hay 1 TP nhỏ như Quy Nhơn: Living in Quy Nhon suits me. It's a quiet place and it's small enough that you can to know your neighbours and have a sense of community.
Are there any things you dislike about the city?
- Hanoi is great, but the cost of living is really high. That can be quite stressful because you're always thinking about money and how to make ends meet.
- Quy Nhon is nice, but sometimes I find it a bit boring. There's not much nightlife and sometimes it feels a bit cut off from the wider world.
Dãn cách tên bằng dấu phẩy(,).