Meoconbgbg

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2018
Bắc Giang
Lê Quý Đôn
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

a paragraph abou your plans for this summer holiday (60-80 words)

After the hard semester, I am going to plan for this summer holiday. Because of the Covid diseases, I just have a short holiday. It will have only a half of month, I guess that , so I won't go to the beach. Instead of that, I will stay at home with my brother. In the morning, I am going to do exercises to have a standard shape. After that, I will study Math and English to have good grades in next semester. In the afternoon and evening, I will spend my time for my family. Playing badminton, watching tv together will be happy!. I am looking forward to the great holiday!

bài làm của em thế nào ạ? mong mọi người đóng góp ạ. Năm nay em thi cuối cấp, mà bài viết tệ quá, làm thế nào để được 3/4 đến tòn điểm bài viết ạ? cần có kỹ năng ra sao ạ?

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
After the=>a (chỗ này nó không xác định) hard semester, I am going to plan for this summer holiday. Because of the Covid diseases, I just have a short holiday. It will have only a half of ( bỏ of nha) month, I guess that , so I won't go to the beach. Instead of that, I will stay at home with my brother. In the morning, I am going to do exercises to have a standard shape. After that, I will study Maths and English to have good grades in (bỏ in nha)next semester. In the afternoon and evening, I will spend my time for => with my family. Playing badminton, watching tv together will be happy!. I am looking forward to the =>a great holiday!

Reactions: Meoconbgbg

Meoconbgbg

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2018
Bắc Giang
Lê Quý Đôn
After the=>a (chỗ này nó không xác định) hard semester, I am going to plan for this summer holiday. Because of the Covid diseases, I just have a short holiday. It will have only a half of ( bỏ of nha) month, I guess that , so I won't go to the beach. Instead of that, I will stay at home with my brother. In the morning, I am going to do exercises to have a standard shape. After that, I will study Maths and English to have good grades in (bỏ in nha)next semester. In the afternoon and evening, I will spend my time for => with my family. Playing badminton, watching tv together will be happy!. I am looking forward to the =>a great holiday!
thành như này ạ?
After a hard semester, I am going to plan for this summer holiday. Because of the Covid diseases, I just have a short holiday. It will have only a half month, I guess that , so I won't go to the beach. Instead of that, I will stay at home with my brother. In the morning, I am going to do exercises to have a standard shape. After that, I will study Maths and English to have good grades next semester. In the afternoon and evening, I will spend my time with my family. Playing badminton, watching tv together will be happy. I am looking forward to a great holiday.

về mặt từ vựng và ý tưởng có gì không được không ạ?

Top Bottom