Trúc Ly sarah

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
11 Tháng bảy 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Nguyễn Văn Trỗi
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences.
1. Ba …….. .................Liz to join his family on a day trip to his home village last Sunday. (to invited / to invite / invited / was invited)
2. I wish we…………….shopping there together. (go/ to go/ can go/ could go)
3. You will be ill if you………..so much. (eat/ ate/ are eating/ will eat)
4. There is a big ………......... tree at the entrance to the village. (lemon/ apple/ bamboo/ banyan)
5. The party will finish……………9pm and 9.30 pm. (at/ among/ between/ from)
6.Last night I were tired, …………..I went to bed early. (so that/ so/ therefore/ because)
7. He was born ……………. 15th, January. (in/ of/ at/ on)
8. They …….. hamburgers and hot dogs while they watch Peter play. (spend/ eat/ used/ play)
II. Put the verbs in the bracket into the correct tense.
1. If you want to lose weight, You (should do)...............................exercise.
2. If he doesn’t come soon, he (might/ miss) ..........................................the train.
3. If you want to get well, you (ought to/ go).................................. to bed.
4. You (must/ do) ......................................your homework if you want to watch TV.

Nhọ cute

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
10 Tháng tám 2017
Hải Phòng
THCS Vinh Quang
1. Ba …….. .................Liz to join his family on a day trip to his home village last Sunday. (to invited / to invite / invited / was invited)
4. There is a big ………......... tree at the entrance to the village. (lemon/ apple/ bamboo/ banyan)
6.Last night I were tired, …………..I went to bed early. (so that/ so/ therefore/ because)
8. They …….. hamburgers and hot dogs while they watch Peter play. (spend/ eat/ used/ play)
1. If you want to lose weight, You (should do).........should do ......................exercise.
2. If he doesn’t come soon, he (might/ miss) ...might miss.......................................the train.
3. If you want to get well, you (ought to/ go).........oughto go......................... to bed.
4. You (must/ do) .............must do.........................your homework if you want to watch TV.

Yêu HM

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Bình Thuận
THCS Chợ Lầu
1. If you want to lose weight, You (should do)...............................exercise.
2. If he doesn’t come soon, he (might/ miss) ..........................................the train.
3. If you want to get well, you (ought to/ go).................................. to bed.
4. You (must/ do) ......................................your homework if you want to watch TV.
1. Ba invited Liz to join his family on a day trip to his home village last Sunday. (to invited / to invite / invited / was invited)
2. I wish we could go shopping there together. (go/ to go/ can go/ could go)
3. You will be ill if you eat so much. (eat/ ate/ are eating/ will eat)
4. There is a big bamboo tree at the entrance to the village. (lemon/ apple/ bamboo/ banyan)
5. The party will finish between 9pm and 9.30 pm. (at/ among/ between/ from)
6.Last night I were tired, so I went to bed early. (so that/ so/ therefore/ because)
7. He was born on 15th, January. (in/ of/ at/ on)
8. They eat hamburgers and hot dogs while they watch Peter play. (spend/ eat/ used/ play)
1. If you want to lose weight, You (should do) should do / ought to do exercise.
2. If he doesn’t come soon, he (might/ miss) might miss / will miss / can miss. the train.
3. If you want to get well, you (ought to/ go) should go / ought to go to bed.
4. You (must/ do) have to do / must do your homework if you want to watch TV.

shirona

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
4. There is a big ………......... tree at the entrance to the village. (lemon/ apple/ bamboo/ banyan) câu này dịch ra: một cái cây tre to ở đầu làng. Như vậy mới hợp)
1. If you want to lose weight, You (should do).........should ..do....................exercise.
2. If he doesn’t come soon, he (might/ miss) ....might miss......................................the train.
3. If you want to get well, you (ought to/ go).............ought to go..................... to bed.
4. You (must/ do) .must do.....................................your homework if you want to watch TV.

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
1. Ba …….................Liz to join his family on a day trip to his home village last Sunday. (to invited / to invite / invited / was invited)
6. Last night I were tired, …………..I went to bed early. (so that/ so/ therefore/ because)
1. If you want to lose weight, You (should do).................should do..............exercise.
2. If he doesn’t come soon, he (might/ miss) ...................might miss.......................the train.
3. If you want to get well, you (ought to/ go).................ought to go................. to bed.
4. You (must/ do) ...................must do...................your homework if you want to watch TV.

Top Bottom