Writing

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
First and foremost, I will donate books and money for poor children. It will create opportunity for them to go to school and have a better life. Second, I will collect rubbish in my school yard and on the street. It will help the atmosphere be more fresh and the environment be less polluted. Finally, I will plant many trees and flowers in the park. It will make our city be more colorful and beautiful
Tham khảo nhé bạn, chúc bạn học tốt ^^

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
First and foremost, I will donate books and money for poor children. It will create opportunity for them to go to school and have a better life. Second, I will collect rubbish in my school yard and on the street. It will help the atmosphere be more fresh and the environment be less polluted. Finally, I will plant many trees and flowers in the park. It will make our city be more colorful and beautiful
Tham khảo nhé bạn, chúc bạn học tốt ^^
First and foremost, I will donate books and money for needy children. It will create an opportunity for them to go to school and have a better life. Second, I will collect the rubbish in my schoolyard and on the street. It will help the atmosphere be fresher, and the environment is less polluted. Finally, I will plant many trees and flowers in the park. It will make our city more colorful and beautiful

Top Bottom