Đại học Thương Mại
Reactions: 0333017670

Ái Quyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2019
Đồng Tháp
THCS
The people who have visited Quy Nhon-Binh Dinh won't forget it.
Quy Nhon is very beautiful with many sights to visit like Queen Beach,Han Mac Tu's Tomb,they all lie in Ghenh Rang.In Han Mac Tu's Tomb you can go to a house that keep all Han Mac Tu's poems.At here you can hire a people to write calligraphy for you.After that you can go to leper camp where Han Mac Tu have lived when he was still alive.
Binh Dinh is famous for coconut.When you come to Binh Dinh you will see many coconuts in many places.Coconut in Binh Dinh is very various,from Short Coconut-palms to High ones,from normal coconuts to Dua Lua,...
Binh Dinh have a Local speciality called Ruou Bau Da.It's very delicous.
In general,Quy Nhon-Binh Dinh have more other great things which I can't say all here.If you want to go to Quy Nhon-Binh Dinh you can contact with me,I will guide you to go all interesting places here.
Love,

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Quy Nhon is very beautiful with many sights to visit like Queen Beach,Han Mac Tu's Tomb,they all lie in Ghenh Rang.In Han Mac Tu's Tomb you can go to a house that keep all Han Mac Tu's poems.At here you can hire a people to write calligraphy for you.After that you can go to leper camp where Han Mac Tu have lived when he was still alive.
Binh Dinh is famous for coconut.When you come to Binh Dinh you will see many coconuts in many places.Coconut in Binh Dinh is very various,from Short Coconut-palms to High ones,from normal coconuts to Dua Lua,...
Binh Dinh have a Local speciality called Ruou Bau Da.It's very delicous.
In general,Quy Nhon-Binh Dinh have more other great things which I can't say all here.If you want to go to Quy Nhon-Binh Dinh you can contact with me,I will guide you to go all interesting places here.
Love,
Quy Nhon is lovely with many sights to visit like Queen Beach, Han Mac Tu's Tomb; they all lie in Ghenh Rang. In Han Mac Tu's Tomb, you can go to a house that keeps all Han Mac Tu's poems. Here you can hire people (people đi với "a"???) to write calligraphy for you. After that, you can go to the leper camp where Han Mac Tu had lived when he was still alive.
Binh Dinh is famous for coconut. When you come to Binh Dinh, you will see many coconuts in many places. Coconut in Binh Dinh is very various, from Short Coconut-palms to High ones, from natural coconuts to Dua Lua, etc.
Binh Dinh has a Local specialty called Ruou Bau Da. It's very delicious.
In general, Quy Nhon-Binh Dinh has more other significant things, which I can't say all here. If you want to go to Quy Nhon-Binh Dinh, you can contact me. I will guide you to go to all the interesting places here.
Love,
-------
- Nhớ chia động từ ))))
- Viết đoạn văn không ai để chữ "Love" cuối đâu nhé

Top Bottom