Sắp xếp lại câu

nguyenhongthienan2006@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng tám 2018
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1/ by heart./Some learners/ in their mother tongue,/ make a list and/ the meaning of ne words/ and try to learn them/put into it
2/ should try different ways/ so as to find out/ of learning words/ Language learners/ the best way for themselve
3/ you should/ Miss Jackson said/ pronunciation./ your Spanish/ work harder on
4/ and Miss Jackson/ I went/ today/ your report card./ to your school/ gave me
5/ I got good grades/ but my math result/ for Science,/ was poor./ English and History,
6/ of leanrning/ There are also/ the same number/ different ways/ of words.
7/ with each new word/ remember how to use the word/ Instead, they write/ in the right way./ in irder to/ one or two example sentences
8/ and stick it somewhere in their house/ remember words better,/ on a small piece of paper/ In order to/ even write each word and its use/ it at any time./ some learners/ so as to learn
9/ and revise them the next day ./ because revision is necessary,/ However,/ the first day/ all the ten words/ you can learn
10/ underline/ only the words/ They usually/ they want to learn./ or highlight

Yui Haruka

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2019
Nam Định
Thcs Nghĩa Hưng
10.They usually underline or highlight only the words they want to learn.

Hà 1008

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS
1/ by heart./Some learners/ in their mother tongue,/ make a list and/ the meaning of new words/ and try to learn them/put into it
=> Some learners make a list and put into it the meaning of new words in their mother tongue, and try to them by heart.
2/ should try different ways/ so as to find out/ of learning words/ Language learners/ the best way for themselves
=> Language learners should try different ways of learning so as to find out the best way for themselves.
3/ you should/ Miss Jackson said/ pronunciation./ your Spanish/ work harder on
=> Miss Jackson said you should work harder on your Spanish pronunciation.
4/ and Miss Jackson/ I went/ today/ your report card./ to your school/ gave me
=> I went to your school today and Miss Jackson gave me your report card.
5/ I got good grades/ but my math result/ for Science,/ was poor./ English and History,
=> I got good grades for Science, English and History, but my math result was poor.
6/ of learning/ There are also/ the same number/ different ways/ of words.
=> There are also different ways of learning the same number of words.
7/ with each new word/ remember how to use the word/ Instead, they write/ in the right way./ in order to/ one or two example sentences
=> Instead, they write one or two example sentences with each new word in order to remember how to use word in the right way.
8/ and stick it somewhere in their house/ remember words better,/ on a small piece of paper/ In order to/ even write each word and its use/ it at any time./ some learners/ so as to learn
=> In order to remember words better, some learners even write each word and its use on a small piece of paper and stick it somewhere in their house so as to learn it at any time.
9/ and revise them the next day ./ because revision is necessary,/ However,/ the first day/ all the ten words/ you can learn
=> However, the first day you can learn all the ten words and revise them the next day because revision is necessary.
10/ underline/ only the words/ They usually/ they want to learn./ or highlight
=> They usually underline or highlight only the words they want to learn.

Reactions: jehinguyen
Top Bottom