Chia thì unit 2

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng hai 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Giúp mình bài này với
Complete each sentence with the correct tenses or forms of the verbs in brackets
1.Sebastian(arrive).........................at susan's house a little before 9:00 PM,but she(be,not)............................. there.she(study)...................at the libary for her final examination in French.
2.Sharon(be)..........................in the room when john told me what happened,but she didn't hear anything because she(listen,not)............................
3.A:What(you,do)....................................when the accident occurred?
-B:I (try).................................. to change a light bulb that had burnt out.
4.Since I began acting,I (perform).................................. in two plays,a television commercial and TV drama.However,I(speak,never even)............................................. publicly before I came to Hollywood in 1985

Kỳ Thư

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
Trường THPT Số 1 An Nhơn
Complete each sentence with the correct tenses or forms of the verbs in brackets
1.Sebastian(arrive) arrived at susan's house a little before 9:00 PM,but she(be,not) wasn't there.she(study) was studying at the libary for her final examination in French.
2.Sharon(be) was in the room when john told me what happened,but she didn't hear anything because she(listen,not) wasn't listening
3.A:What(you,do) were you doing when the accident occurred?
-B:I (try) were trying to change a light bulb that had burnt out.
4.Since I began acting,I (perform) have performed in two plays,a television commercial and TV drama.However,I(speak,never even) had never even spoken publicly before I came to Hollywood in 1985.
Chỗ nào bạn không hiểu thì hãy hỏi nhé . Chúc bạn học tốt.

Top Bottom