Duongvy2611

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
1 Tháng một 2019
Hà Tĩnh
Trường THPT chuyên Hà Tĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

giúp mình một số câu viết lại với ạ :<< nó khá khó nên mình cũng k bt làm thế nào :<< ( viết cấu trúc mỗi câu cho mình vs ạ :<< )
1 tom has never thought of changing his job ( crossed )
the thought .............................................
2 i don't see how people can think he's responsible for things getting better ( credit )
i don 't see how he can be ......................................... things getting better
3 you need both luck and talent to succeed ( well )
success depends ..................................................... talent
4 i really don't see how people can blame john for what has happened ( held )
i really don't see how ...................................................... what has happened
5 i forgot his birthday last week and don't know how to make it up to him ( amends )
i don't know ..................................... his birthday last week
6 now that he was older , liam wishes that he had not to wasted his youth on computer games ( regretted )
now that he was older , liam ..................................... his on computer games
7 i'm not responsible for telling mark to buy jane a present ( regretted )
8 the cream she recommended really improved my complexion ( wonders )
the creams she recommended .................................... my complexion
9 there doesn't seem to be much point in my going to the meeting ( worth )
it doesn't ............................................. the meeting

Reactions: tuananh982

Hàn Tuệ Lâm

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
Du học sinh
Hogwarts
tom has never thought of changing his job ( crossed )
the thought ...........of changing his job has never crossed Tom's mind...................................
2 i don't see how people can think he's responsible for things getting better ( credit )
i don 't see how he can be ......a credit to................................... things getting better
3 you need both luck and talent to succeed ( well )
success depends .........on both your luck and your ............................................ talent
4 i really don't see how people can blame john for what has happened ( held )
i really don't see how ..................tui quên dùng cụm gì rồi nè :<.................................... what has happened
5 i forgot his birthday last week and don't know how to make it up to him ( amends )
i don't know ...............how to make amends for forgetting...................... his birthday last week
6 now that he was older , liam wishes that he had not to wasted his youth on computer games ( regretted )
now that he was older , liam .......regretted having wasted his youth on .............................. on computer games
7 i'm not responsible for telling mark to buy jane a present ( regretted )
8 the cream she recommended really improved my complexion ( wonders )
the creams she recommended ................really did/worked wonders for.................... my complexion

Top Bottom