Thành viên
28 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Nội
Life
1.Local environment
2.City life
3.Teen stress and pressure
4.Wonders of VN

Một vài câu để hoàn thành topic là sao hả bạn? Là viết một đoạn văn có vài câu, hay cho cậu một vài câu ý chính....?
Tớ nghĩ đây là viết văn freestyle sao? Tớ chưa hiểu mục đích của mấy topic này lắm :D
Bạn tham khảo nhé ^^

1. Local environment. (My place)
Định nghĩa: Local environment ở đây = nơi tớ ở. (Của bạn có thể là chỗ khác)
VD tớ ở nơi có nhiều cây cối: Where I am living is surrounded by trees. Such a fresh environment and this is clearly shown in the early morning.
So sánh nơi bạn tả với nơi khác: It is a total different space compare between my place to the central city where there is smoke, people. Such a pretty stuffy place.

I personally define local environment as where I am living. It's where I am growing up currently and I do understand that I am so lucky to live at a place like that. Unlike some areas or districts near the central city, my place is always filled up with fresh air. There are not as many motorbikes as like in the city, or rubbishes everywhere. It's just a clean, clear environment. Stepping into the area is just like a two different worlds. One is so stuffy, noisy, and loud, one is the opposite. That is where I'm happy to be. To rest after a long day, and peacefully enjoy my free time.

2. City life. (Describe the outer movement)
So you might living in the city and know how it feels like. City is a place where there is a large number of people moving into to live, to find job and to survive. Living in the city is usually harder than living in the country as the price is higher and there are many people. The chance of finding a good house with an ideal price is also difficult and sadly, there are many traffic jams. That is part of many big cities in Vietnam but in some other countries for example Australia, New Zealand, there are not many houses inside the big city. Melbourne, Canberra, Auckland. They usually live at the suburbs instead of living inside the city.

3. Teen stress and pressure (Causes)
Teen might get a lot of pressures due to that they are still young to define themselves. They are in the middle of the wrong and right, of the two opinions and if they get stuck, not knowing to chose what. This is when pressure starts. Common stresses in teenagers comes from lacking of education or in difficult to find a person to talk and ask for advises. There are many reasons but they will only have two results: better and worse. As they are growing up, they might chose the wrong path and everything might gets worse. For example, depresses and commit suicide or chose the right path to get up and become successful. So, teen stress and pressure isn't hard to come unless parent or guardians can not stop it.

4. Câu số 4 thì khá dễ. ^^
IB

17 Ngọc Sơn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười hai 2018
Thanh Hóa
Không xác định
Một vài câu để hoàn thành topic là sao hả bạn? Là viết một đoạn văn có vài câu, hay cho cậu một vài câu ý chính....?
Tớ nghĩ đây là viết văn freestyle sao? Tớ chưa hiểu mục đích của mấy topic này lắm :D
Bạn tham khảo nhé ^^

1. Local environment. (My place)
Định nghĩa: Local environment ở đây = nơi tớ ở. (Của bạn có thể là chỗ khác)
VD tớ ở nơi có nhiều cây cối: Where I am living is surrounded by trees. Such a fresh environment and this is clearly shown in the early morning.
So sánh nơi bạn tả với nơi khác: It is a total different space compare between my place to the central city where there is smoke, people. Such a pretty stuffy place.

I personally define local environment as where I am living. It's where I am growing up currently and I do understand that I am so lucky to live at a place like that. Unlike some areas or districts near the central city, my place is always filled up with fresh air. There are not as many motorbikes as like in the city, or rubbishes everywhere. It's just a clean, clear environment. Stepping into the area is just like a two different worlds. One is so stuffy, noisy, and loud, one is the opposite. That is where I'm happy to be. To rest after a long day, and peacefully enjoy my free time.

2. City life. (Describe the outer movement)
So you might living in the city and know how it feels like. City is a place where there is a large number of people moving into to live, to find job and to survive. Living in the city is usually harder than living in the country as the price is higher and there are many people. The chance of finding a good house with an ideal price is also difficult and sadly, there are many traffic jams. That is part of many big cities in Vietnam but in some other countries for example Australia, New Zealand, there are not many houses inside the big city. Melbourne, Canberra, Auckland. They usually live at the suburbs instead of living inside the city.

3. Teen stress and pressure (Causes)
Teen might get a lot of pressures due to that they are still young to define themselves. They are in the middle of the wrong and right, of the two opinions and if they get stuck, not knowing to chose what. This is when pressure starts. Common stresses in teenagers comes from lacking of education or in difficult to find a person to talk and ask for advises. There are many reasons but they will only have two results: better and worse. As they are growing up, they might chose the wrong path and everything might gets worse. For example, depresses and commit suicide or chose the right path to get up and become successful. So, teen stress and pressure isn't hard to come unless parent or guardians can not stop it.

4. Câu số 4 thì khá dễ. ^^
IB
Bạn trả lời đúng hết trừ câu 1^°.Mà cảm ơn câu 3 nhé

nguyenmup2006

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Lê Qúy Đôn
City life
Life in the city is full of activity. Early in the morning hundreds of people rush out of their homes in the manner ants do when their nest is broken. Soon the streets are full of traffic. Shops and offices open, students flock to their schools and the day's work begins. The city now throb with activity, and it is full of noise. Hundreds of sight-seers, tourists and others visit many places of interest in the city while businessmen from various parts of the world arrive to transact business. Then towards evening, the offices and day schools begin to close. Many of the shops too close. There is now a rush for buses and other means of transport. Everyone seems to be in a hurry to reach home. As a result of this rush, many accidents occur. The city could, therefore, be described as a place of ceaseless activity. Here, the drama of life is enacted every day.

Top Bottom