Last edited:
Reactions: phuongdaitt1

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Đề "gắt" quá Trang ơi.... a chưa bao giờ giải thích tục ngữ cả, mặc dù biết nghĩa giống như một câu ở bên mình "Gần mực thì đen, gần đèn thì sáng"
@Phạm Dương @Thảo Liên @KLam0610 @TuanLA.UIT
Anh chị có ý kiến nào không ạ ?
Đề làm trên lớp đấy ạ ... mà không xong nên cô cho về nhà làm :D
mới lớp 9 mà đề căng quá z :)))
cũng có thể trả lời I am completely agree with that opinion :))
Yeah, I also agree with that opinion but I don't know how to conceive that it is true ...

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
A proverb says the sparrow near a school sings the primer
Show ur opinion about this topic
Bài gì gắt thế ???
Many people agree with this proverb “The sparrow near a school sings the primer”, I believe that other people disagree with this. On the one hand, “the sparrow near a school sings the primer” is right in the life. When you have good friends, you can learn many good things from there people. We can know the reasons this action is good or bad, this fact is right or wrong,... we have overview about both sites of the problem and have the cross-bench mind when estimating the problem. On the other hand, other people believe that there are many special cases. Human is not perfect. A person when we meet, he is intelligent, talent, he is always mindful of his family and friends, in this case, he is a good person in our eyes. But that is right in any way, he is a smart, talent person, so he considers himself very important in life, he want everybody has to see him, his shine, he always thinks everyone need him so much. In conclusion, this proverb would be true in most cases, but it is wrong in different situations in life.

Top Bottom