Ngoại ngữ Luyện tập dạng bài chia động từ (word formation)

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
EXERCISE #9
1. NATION Panda is ...................... to China only.
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the ................... hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, ......................
4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was .................... from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ........................ has been so poor the class is being closed.
6. PARK There is a ................... lot near my house.
7. VARIETY Despite the benefits of the Internet, the users sometimes suffer ..................... risks.
8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is .............. TV.
9. BLOOD I don't think Tom's getting too much sleep lately. His eyers are terribly .....................
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's .........................

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
EXERCISE #9
1. NATION Panda is ..........native............ to China only.
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the .........incomparable.......... hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, .......alternatives...............
4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was .........indistinguishable........... from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ..........attendance.............. has been so poor the class is being closed.
6. PARK There is a .........parking.......... lot near my house.
7. VARIETY Despite the benefits of the Internet, the users sometimes suffer ............various ......... risks.
8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is ......interactive ........ TV.
9. BLOOD I don't think Tom's getting too much sleep lately. His eyers are terribly .........bloodshot............
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's ........confidential .................
Nhớ tag con người già nua, chán ngắt, thiếu muối này nhé :D

Lê Quỳnh Phương

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng bảy 2018
Vĩnh Phúc
NVX High School
1. NATION Panda is ........native.............. to China only.
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the ......incomparable...... hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, .....alternatives.................
4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was ....indistinguishable.......... from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ........attendence................ has been so poor the class is being closed.
6. PARK There is a ................ lot near my house.
7. VARIETY Despite the benefits of the Internet, the users sometimes suffer ......various........ risks.
8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is ............ TV.
9. BLOOD I don't think Tom's getting too much sleep lately. His eyers are terribly ...bloodless.......
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's .....confidence ......

Reactions: tuananh982

Smile EXO-L

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2018
Hà Tĩnh
EXO Entertainment - SM Entertainment
Exercise #1WF
1. TROUBLE Travelling in big cities is becoming more ...troublesome.... everyday.
2. SHORT Less public transport is now available because of the ...shortage.... of staff.
3. JAM Therefore the roads become .jammed...... with private cars as people drive to work.
4. PERMIT Because of the volume of traffic local councils are forced to give .permission.... for more roads to be constructed.
5. FORTUNE ...unfortunately .... many houses have to be demolished to make ways for the roads.
6. HOUSE So people are being ...housed.... in the suburbs and have to commute to work.
7. ADEQUATE This leads to more pressure being put on the ...inadequate.... public transport system.
8. ATTRACT But traveling by public transport is very ...unattractive.... as there are long delays
9. FREQUENT The ..frequency..... of the trains and the buses cause frustration and annoyance.
10. CHAOS The situation is so ...chaotic .... in some cities now that it is difficult to see any solution.
@tag me plzz

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Exercise #1WF
1. TROUBLE Travelling in big cities is becoming more ...troublesome.... everyday.
2. SHORT Less public transport is now available because of the ...shortage.... of staff.
3. JAM Therefore the roads become .jammed...... with private cars as people drive to work.
4. PERMIT Because of the volume of traffic local councils are forced to give .permission.... for more roads to be constructed.
5. FORTUNE ...unfortunately .... many houses have to be demolished to make ways for the roads.
6. HOUSE So people are being ...housed.... in the suburbs and have to commute to work.
7. ADEQUATE This leads to more pressure being put on the ...inadequate.... public transport system.
8. ATTRACT But traveling by public transport is very ...unattractive.... as there are long delays
9. FREQUENT The ..frequency..... of the trains and the buses cause frustration and annoyance.
10. CHAOS The situation is so ...chaotic .... in some cities now that it is difficult to see any solution.
@tag me plzz
Test này đã có Key rồi nhé
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/l...a-dong-tu-word-formation.713945/#post-3586316

Phuong Vi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng tám 2017
Bình Phước
Bình phước
EXERCISE #9
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the ................... hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, ......................
4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was .................... from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ........................ has been so poor the class is being closed.
7. VARIETY Despite the benefits of the Internet, the users sometimes suffer ..................... risks.
9. BLOOD I don't think Tom's getting too much sleep lately. His eyers are terribly .....................
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's .........................
1. NATION Panda is .......native.............. to China only.
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the .......comparing............ hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, ........alternative..............
4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was .......undistinguishable ............. from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ..........attention.............. has been so poor the class is being closed.
6. PARK There is a ........parkage........... lot near my house.
7. VARIETY Despite the benefits of the Internet, the users sometimes suffer .........various............ risks.
8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is ...interactive.......... TV.
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's ...confidential......................

Smile EXO-L

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2018
Hà Tĩnh
EXERCISE #2WF
1. PREVENT I believe in ..preventive............... diseases because .........prevention........ is always better than cure.
2. COLLECT She has one of the biggest ......collections........... in Britain.
3. LINGUISTICS Her uncle is a famous ......linguist...........
4. KNOW An ......unknown........... man has stolen all our money.
5. APPLY That rule is not .......applicable......... in this care.
6. RECEIVE Do you know that the .......recipients.......... of the awards are coming on Sunday?
7. CLEAR The professor explained his idea with great ....clarity.............
8. DECIDE The committee has made some ....decisive............. changes for the better.
9. DENY This time his ....denials............. were not believed.
10. APPLY We’ve decided to interview only ten .............applicants.... for the job.

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
EXERCISE #5
1. PERFORM She is one of the greatest ..performers.......... to appear in this theater.
2. PERFORM The ..performance........ she gave last night was marvelous.
3. ENCOURAGE She received a lot of ..encouragement........... from her mother.
4. ARRANGE Does this .arrangement............ suit you?
5. ENTERTAIN Conversation is one of the most enjoyable forms of ..entertainment...............
6. ADVERTISE ...Advertising.................. is such a competitive profession.
7. ADVERTISE Have you seen the latest .advertisement................ for Pepsi.
8. COMPETE There’s a lot of .competition............. in the show business.
9. COMPETE There were 50 ..competitors.......... in the talent contest.
10. PHOTOGRAPH ..Photography............. is an extremely popular hobby.
Bạn xem key tại đây nhé: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/l...-tu-word-formation.713945/page-2#post-3593924

Smile EXO-L

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2018
Hà Tĩnh
EXERCISE #3WF
1/ EMBARRASS His behavior always .embarrasses......... me at parties.
2/ EXCEPTION The new film is .exceptionally ........... good. -mong thím có thể explain giữa từ exceptional and exceptably -.-
3/ LOSE She felt a sense of ....loss...... when her friend went to live abroad.
4/ PATIENT You need a lot of .....patience....... to be a teacher.
5/ QUALIFICATION I'm afraid you aren't suitably ...qualified......... for the job.
6/ OCCASION The weather will be bright with ....occasional........ showers.
7/ MIGRATORY Most birds ..migrate.......... in the winter.
8/ HUMOR He draws cartoons for a ...humorous......... magazine.
9/ NATION Do you have a .....national....... costume in your country?
10/ LONG What is the length of the runway at this airport? -Thím làm cho luôn à :D

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
EXERCISE #3WF
1/ EMBARRASS His behavior always .embarrasses......... me at parties.
2/ EXCEPTION The new film is .exceptionally ........... good. -mong thím có thể explain giữa từ exceptional and exceptably -.-
3/ LOSE She felt a sense of ....loss...... when her friend went to live abroad.
4/ PATIENT You need a lot of .....patience....... to be a teacher.
5/ QUALIFICATION I'm afraid you aren't suitably ...qualified......... for the job.
6/ OCCASION The weather will be bright with ....occasional........ showers.
7/ MIGRATORY Most birds ..migrate.......... in the winter.
8/ HUMOR He draws cartoons for a ...humorous......... magazine.
9/ NATION Do you have a .....national....... costume in your country?
10/ LONG What is the length of the runway at this airport? -Thím làm cho luôn à :D
exceptably không được chấp nhận nên chỉ dùng exceptionally nha

Reactions: ngochaad

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
EXERCISE #9
EXERCISE #9
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the ..........comparing......... hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, ..........alternative............
4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was ........indistinguishable............ from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ............attendance............ has been so poor the class is being closed.
7. VARIETY Despite the benefits of the Internet, the users sometimes suffer .........various............ risks.
8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is ......action........ TV.
9. BLOOD I don't think Tom's getting too much sleep lately. His eyers are terribly ........bloodshot.............
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's ..........confidential...............

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
EXERCISE #9
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the .........incomparable.......... hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, .......alternatives...............
4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was .........indistinguishable........... from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ..........attendance.............. has been so poor the class is being closed.
7. VARIETY Despite the benefits of the Internet, the users sometimes suffer ............various ......... risks.
8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is ......interactive ........ TV.
9. BLOOD I don't think Tom's getting too much sleep lately. His eyers are terribly .........bloodshot............
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's ........confidential .................
Nhớ tag con người già nua, chán ngắt, thiếu muối này nhé :D
đúng hết rồi ạ :v
1. NATION Panda is ........native.............. to China only.
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the ......incomparable...... hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, .....alternatives.................
4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was ....indistinguishable.......... from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ........attendence................ has been so poor the class is being closed.
6. PARK There is a ................ lot near my house.

7. VARIETY Despite the benefits of the Internet, the users sometimes suffer ......various........ risks.
8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is ............ TV.
9. BLOOD I don't think Tom's getting too much sleep lately. His eyers are terribly ...bloodless.......
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's .....confidence ......
Xem lại đánh vần câu 5 nha bạn :D
1. NATION Panda is .......native.............. to China only.
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the .......comparing............ hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, ........alternative..............

4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was .......undistinguishable ............. from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ..........attention.............. has been so poor the class is being closed.
6. PARK There is a ........parkage........... lot near my house.

8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is ...interactive.......... TV.
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's ...confidential......................
Chú ý số ít số nhiều tại câu 3 nha :D
EXERCISE #9
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the ..........comparing......... hospitality of the fans.
3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, ..........alternative............

4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was ........indistinguishable............ from all others in the street.
5. ATTEND Since ............attendance............ has been so poor the class is being closed.
8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is ......action........ TV.
9. BLOOD I don't think Tom's getting too much sleep lately. His eyers are terribly ........bloodshot.............
10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's ..........confidential...............
Chú ý số ít số nhiều tại câu 3 nha :D
KEY #9
1. NATION Panda is native to China only.
2. COMPARE When we arrived at the hotel, we were amazed at the incomparable hospitality of the fans.
adj. + N
comparable (compare + -able): có thể so sánh >< incomparable: không thể sánh được (có 1-0-2)

3. ALTERNATE A dilemma is a situation where a difficult choice has to be made between two, sometimes unpleasant, alternatives.
something unpleasant chỉ là một cụm từ làm rõ nghĩa cho two alternatives
4. DISTINGUISH It is very difficult to find Mrs. Burton’s shop, for it was indistinguishable from all others in the street.
distinguishable (distinguish + -able): có thể phân biệt >< indistinguishable: không thể phân biệt vì quá giống nhau.
5. ATTEND Since attendance has been so poor the class is being closed.
6. PARK There is a parking lot near my house.
parking lot: bãi đỗ xe.
7. VARIETY Despite the benefits of the Internet, the users sometimes suffer various risks.
8. ACTIVE The next stage in the development of television is interactive TV.
interactive TV: truyền hình tương tác.
9. BLOOD I don't think Tom's getting too much sleep lately. His eyers are terribly bloodshot.
bloodshot (adj.) (of eyes) with the part that is usually white full of red lines because of lack of sleep, etc.

10. CONFIDE Now, Don't you tell anyone else what I've just told you. Remember it's confidential.
confidential (adj.) bảo mật.

tuananh982

Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
#10.
1/ FAIL It was a complete ................ due to poor planning.
2/ FRIEND Their .............. has lasted a lifetime.
3/ QUALIFY He was turned down for the job because he wasn't .................
4/ EMPLOY In parts of the country the ............. situation is terrible. As many as 20% of the working population is without a job.
5/ COMPETE The world of computers is extremely ......................
6/ EMPLOY In many countries the ........... get the dole.
7/ QUALIFY She left school with good .............
8/ COMPLETE The factory was ............. so the management tried to cut costs by making some workers redundant.
9/ EMPLOY He is completely ...............! Not only is he lazy but he is dishonest too.
10/ COMPLETE Their best designer went to work for a ..............

Last edited:

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
#10.
4/ EMPLOY In parts of the country the ............. situation is terrible. As many as 20% of the working population is without a job.
5/ COMPLETE The world of computers is extremely ......................
8/ COMPLETE The factory was ............. so the management tried to cut costs by making some workers redundant.
9/ EMPLOY He is completely ...............! Not only is he lazy but he is dishonest too.

#10.
1/ FAIL It was a complete .........failure....... due to poor planning.
2/ FRIEND Their .......friendship....... has lasted a lifetime.
3/ QUALIFY He was turned down for the job because he wasn't ........unqualified.........
4/ EMPLOY In parts of the country the .......unemployment...... situation is terrible. As many as 20% of the working population is without a job.
5/ COMPLETE The world of computers is extremely ........competitive..............
6/ EMPLOY In many countries the .....unemployed...... get the dole.
7/ QUALIFY She left school with good ....qualified.........
9/ EMPLOY He is completely .......unemployed........! Not only is he lazy but he is dishonest too.
10/ COMPLETE Their best designer went to work for a .....competition.........
chắc chẳng có câu nào đúng cả

_Nguyễn Ngân

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2018
Phú Thọ
THPT Phù Ninh
1/ FAIL It was a complete failure due to poor planning.
2/ FRIEND Their friendship has lasted a lifetime.
3/ QUALIFY He was turned down for the job because he wasn't qualified
4/ EMPLOY In parts of the country the unemployment situation is terrible. As many as 20% of the working population is without a job.
5/ COMPLETE The world of computers is extremely ......................
6/ EMPLOY In many countries the unemployed get the dole.
7/ QUALIFY She left school with good qualification
8/ COMPLETE The factory was completion so the management tried to cut costs by making some workers redundant.
9/ EMPLOY He is completely unemployable! Not only is he lazy but he is dishonest too.

danghocbai050702@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng hai 2016
1/ FAIL It was a complete failure due to poor planning.
2/ FRIEND Their friendship has lasted a lifetime.
3/ QUALIFY He was turned down for the job because he wasn't qualified / well-qualified
4/ EMPLOY In parts of the country the unemployment situation is terrible. As many as 20% of the working population is without a job.
5/ COMPETE The world of computers is extremely competitive .
6/ EMPLOY In many countries the unemployed get the dole.
7/ QUALIFY She left school with good qualification.
8/ COMPETE - Câu này em cho từ sai này! The factory was incompetitive so the management tried to cut costs by making some workers redundant.
9/ EMPLOY He is completely unemployed ! Not only is he lazy but he is dishonest too.
10/ COMPLETE Their best designer went to work for a competition.

Phuong Vi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng tám 2017
Bình Phước
Bình phước
#10.
5/ COMPETE The world of computers is extremely ......................

#10.
1/ FAIL It was a complete .....failure........... due to poor planning.
2/ FRIEND Their ........friendship...... has lasted a lifetime.
3/ QUALIFY He was turned down for the job because he wasn't ....well-qualified.............
4/ EMPLOY In parts of the country the ....unemploying......... situation is terrible. As many as 20% of the working population is without a job.
5/ COMPETE The world of computers is extremely ........competitive..............
6/ EMPLOY In many countries the ...unemployed........ get the dole.
7/ QUALIFY She left school with good ....qualification.........
8/ COMPLETE The factory was ...uncompletive.......... so the management tried to cut costs by making some workers redundant.
9/ EMPLOY He is completely ....... unemployed........! Not only is he lazy but he is dishonest too.
10/ COMPLETE Their best designer went to work for a .....completition.........

Top Bottom