Ngoại ngữ Speaking theo chủ đề

daongocnhienntt9

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
Long An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mình làm bài speaking nhưng lai không biết ý tưởng thế này đã được chưa Mọi người giúp mình sửa ngữ pháp luôn nha!
1. Recently, I have just played football for my class and the football match was interesting and I love it. I found it was very difficult to control the ball like Who you should pass the ball to or when you should kick the ball to score,..And now I am trying to play it better. I think to become a good footballer I have to practice a lots, I must be stronger to make sure that I won’t be shortness of breath when playing. Moreover, I have to more flexible in match. As what I said, in match nobody wait for you to think who you should pass the ball so you ought to put yourself into practice by creating match and play with anyone who want to play and your brain will faster to handle the situation. Beside to play football, I think we have to have some qualities to play this sport. First, we should have a strong endurance level. Nobody knows what will happen with you because you are face up to injured. Second, you should concentrate on the ball every time. If you lose concentration from the ball for a single second, it may bring his fall on the match. In the end, I will continue playing this sport and practice regularly. ( IS there any sport which you would like to take up?)
2. Nowadays, the environment is become more and more polluted because of smoke, dust, especially emissions from car, industrial,… I think that to protect our life in the Earth, scientists will invent some devices. First, is air filter for motor or car, motorbike .Due to the fact that many people in the world use car as the most important vehicle ,this device will be able to change the emissions from car to oxygen In my view, If this device will be invented it will help our environment so much the air will fresher and there is no more air pollution. Actions speak louder than words but I think to invent this device is not easy but I wish that in the future this device will appear. One more thing I think should have in the future is a device that can take care of plants in the forest. Global warming is threaten the survival of the species in the Earth and one reason is depend on forest. To make the forest extended I think there should be a device to feed the plants in the forest and guard them. In conclusion, I think in the future scientists will invent many things which good for human. ( Are there any devices or appliances you think should or will be invented in the future ?)

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Recently, I have just played football for my class and the football match was interesting and I love it.
trong 1 câu không nên dùng nhiều từ and
I found it was very difficult to control the ball like
find + sth + adj , không có was nha, thay vào đó bạn có thể dùng found thay thought
từ like cuối câu là sao?
Who you should pass the ball to or when you should kick the ball to score
who should you ... nha bạn
I won’t be shortness of breath when playing
sao lại là shortness? ý câu này là sao?
I have to more flexible in match
Have to be... nha bạn
in the match hoặc in each match
is becoming
dùng exhaust có lẽ chính xác hơn
thế đã, mik đau mắt quá

Reactions: Minh Nhí

Dung♥English

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
28 Tháng ba 2017
Hải Dương
THCS Ngọc Châu
"a lot" thôi chứ không thêm "s" nha bạn
bạn nên ghi là "in the match", và từ tiếp theo nữa
từ "nobody" là danh từ số ít nên từ "wait" bạn phải thêm "s", và từ "anyone who want" cũng tương tự
Global warming is threaten
mình không chắc lắm nhưng mình nghĩ bạn nên dùng "threatening"
one reason is depend on forest
mình nghĩ bạn nên bỏ chữ "is" và thêm "s" vào sau "depends"

Reactions: daongocnhienntt9

daongocnhienntt9

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
Long An
Cảm ơn các bạn rất rất nhiều nếu có cơ hội mình sẽ đền bù các bạn hai chai nước nhỏ mắt ;):c19
còn 3 bài nữa : ^^
  • 1. “Many things that are supposed to speed up our lives more often than not have the opposite effect” In my opinion, this sentence is nearly true.everything scientists have invented is all have benefit like improving our life’s qualities speeding up our lives. All these inventions bring us benefilts for example : smart phone not only helps people get in touch with each other like a piece of cake but also people can access to the internet,.. some machines which used in a company or industry help them produces more goods,.. On the other hand, these machines, devices, inventions have the opposite effect, come back with smartphone, beside some benefits it makes people lazier, they would rather chose to lay in the bed, chatting or listening to music or playing game than going out having a cup of café and meet face to face. I think people are more and more depend on devices, machines or robots and this is one of the popular opposite effect but we can easily reduce this affect. In conclusion, things make people better or worse depend on ourself.

• 2. On holiday, there are many ways for you to decide what you will do and travel on holiday is one of the most popular choice. And there is a question “ Would you prefer to go on holiday with your family or your friends”.. First, if you go on holiday with your family you will have a good time with your family. With some students who live far away from their home often want to travel with their parents to have more memories, and when they are alone the vivid memories will helps them happier. Second, when you go with your family you will be protected from bad guy ( I think this problem is very important). ON the otherhand, if you go with your parents you won’t be able to free ( and it often made teenager like us feel un comfortable). IN Conclusion I think like going with my family more than with friends because I think I am not old enough to manage all thing when on holiday.

• 3. Of course!Home schooling is a good idea I think. Many people say that home schoolong is not a good idea because they think their child must go to school to be taught by teacher it will better than at home because at home they don’t have enough time to teach their children and they afraid their children won’t have enough knowledge. But Nowadays, there are many website help children from age 5 to18 learning at home and parents no longer have to worry about this problem. Moreover if learn at home student will more farmiliar with their parents and their parents can take care of their son ( daughter). Beside, when learning at school, sudent will become more creative ,they understand the problems by ther own ways of thinking; and they won’t have any pressure like studying at school. In my view, learning at home will better thsn at school in spite of some disadvantages ( like they don’t want to study) but the parents will have some solutions to make they study.
  • 3 bài này chắc chắn sai ngữ pháp rất nhiều ( vì mình đã bẩm sinh ngu ngữ pháp) nên các bạn sửa giùm mình mấy cái trong thi nó quan trọng thôi là được rồi !:c10:r3:r50 THANKS

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Cảm ơn các bạn rất rất nhiều nếu có cơ hội mình sẽ đền bù các bạn hai chai nước nhỏ mắt ;):c19
còn 3 bài nữa : ^^
  • 1. “Many things that are supposed to speed up our lives more often than not have the opposite effect” In my opinion, this sentence is nearly true.everything scientists have invented is all have benefit like improving our life’s qualities speeding up our lives. All these inventions bring us benefilts for example : smart phone not only helps people get in touch with each other like a piece of cake but also people can access to the internet,.. some machines which used in a company or industry help them produces more goods,.. On the other hand, these machines, devices, inventions have the opposite effect, come back with smartphone, beside some benefits it makes people lazier, they would rather chose to lay in the bed, chatting or listening to music or playing game than going out having a cup of café and meet face to face. I think people are more and more depend on devices, machines or robots and this is one of the popular opposite effect but we can easily reduce this affect. In conclusion, things make people better or worse depend on ourself.

• 2. On holiday, there are many ways for you to decide what you will do and travel on holiday is one of the most popular choice. And there is a question “ Would you prefer to go on holiday with your family or your friends”.. First, if you go on holiday with your family you will have a good time with your family. With some students who live far away from their home often want to travel with their parents to have more memories, and when they are alone the vivid memories will helps them happier. Second, when you go with your family you will be protected from bad guy ( I think this problem is very important). ON the otherhand, if you go with your parents you won’t be able to free ( and it often made teenager like us feel un comfortable). IN Conclusion I think like going with my family more than with friends because I think I am not old enough to manage all thing when on holiday.

• 3. Of course!Home schooling is a good idea I think. Many people say that home schoolong is not a good idea because they think their child must go to school to be taught by teacher it will better than at home because at home they don’t have enough time to teach their children and they afraid their children won’t have enough knowledge. But Nowadays, there are many website help children from age 5 to18 learning at home and parents no longer have to worry about this problem. Moreover if learn at home student will more farmiliar with their parents and their parents can take care of their son ( daughter). Beside, when learning at school, sudent will become more creative ,they understand the problems by ther own ways of thinking; and they won’t have any pressure like studying at school. In my view, learning at home will better thsn at school in spite of some disadvantages ( like they don’t want to study) but the parents will have some solutions to make they study.
  • 3 bài này chắc chắn sai ngữ pháp rất nhiều ( vì mình đã bẩm sinh ngu ngữ pháp) nên các bạn sửa giùm mình mấy cái trong thi nó quan trọng thôi là được rồi !:c10:r3:r50 THANKS
Nhìn chung thì bài viết của bạn tốt về nội dung
there are many website help
websites
Many people say that home schoolong is not a good idea because they think their child must go to school to be taught by teacher it will better than at home because at home they don’t have enough time to teach their children and they afraid their children won’t have enough knowledge
Bạn nên tách câu ra nha
help children from age 5 to18 learning at home
Help không đi với V_ing
parents no longer have to worry about this problem
parents have to no longer worry about this problem
“No longer” được đặt trước động từ, ngoại trừ “to be” (đặt sau ” to be”). Nếu trong câu có dùng động từ tình thái (model verb), ta đặt “no longer” giữa động từ tình thái và động từ chính.

Top Bottom