Ngoại ngữ verb form

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.. A search party ( start ) _____ at dawn to look for the missing group bu it (abandon) ____ last night because of atrocious weather conditions.
2. There isn't enough room here . I really (regret) ____ (move) ____ to a smaller house.
3. Since the end of the conflict, many refugees (force) ___ to stay in the campus for long periods.
4. Supposing those sufficient funds ( be ) ____ available, you(finish)

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
1.. A search party ( start ) __will be started___ at dawn to look for the missing group but it (abandon) __was abandoned__ last night because of atrocious weather conditions.
2. There isn't enough room here . I really (regret) __regret__ (move) __to move__ to a smaller house.
3. Since the end of the conflict, many refugees (force) _have forced__ to stay in the campus for long periods.
4. Supposing those sufficient funds ( be ) __had been__ available, you(finish) would have finished
Mik ko biết có đúng ko nka!!

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
1. A search party ( start ) __will be started___ at dawn to look for the missing group but it (abandon) __was abandoned__ last night because of atrocious weather conditions.
2. There isn't enough room here . I really (regret) __regret__ (move) __to move__ to a smaller house.
3. Since the end of the conflict, many refugees (force) _have forced__ to stay in the campus for long periods.
4. Supposing those sufficient funds ( be ) __had been__ available, you(finish) would have finished

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
1.. A search party ( start ) _____ at dawn to look for the missing group bu it (abandon) ____ last night because of atrocious weather conditions.
2. There isn't enough room here . I really (regret) ____ (move) ____ to a smaller house.
3. Since the end of the conflict, many refugees (force) ___ to stay in the campus for long periods.
4. Supposing those sufficient funds ( be ) ____ available, you(finish)

1. A search party __will be started___ at dawn to look for the missing group but it __was abandoned__ last night because of atrocious weather conditions.
2. There isn't enough room here . I really __regret__ __to move__ to a smaller house.
3. Since the end of the conflict, many refugees _have forced__ to stay in the campus for long periods.
4. Supposing those sufficient funds __had been__ available, you would have finished

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1.. A search party ( start ) __would have been started___ at dawn to look for the missing group bu it (abandon) __was abandoned__ last night because of atrocious weather conditions.
2. There isn't enough room here . I really (regret) __regret__ (move) __moving__ to a smaller house.
3. Since the end of the conflict, many refugees (force) _have been forced__ to stay in the campus for long periods.

Top Bottom