choose the best answer+explain

nhuhong_sutu

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. It has never ... my mind that Jane might be a notorious liar (passed/ entered/ crossed/ reached)
2. It's obvious each of us would like to have their ... in such an important question as the company being taken (talk / word/ claim/ say)
3.the paintings are hung on heavy gold ... (easels/ frames / fringes/rims)
4.this beautiful portrait is ... to Rubens (assigned/ attached/ attributed/ prescribed)
5.I would love to go to the exhibition with you, but I'm afraid I can't ... the time ( leave/ lose/ save/ spare)

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
1. It has never ... my mind that Jane might be a notorious liar (passed/ entered/ crossed/ reached)
cross one's mind: nảy ra trong đầu ai
2. It's obvious each of us would like to have their ... in such an important question as the company being taken (talk / word/ claim/ say)
have one's say: phát biểu quan điểm
3.the paintings are hung on heavy gold ... (easels/ frames: khung tranh / fringes/rims)
4.this beautiful portrait is ... to Rubens (assigned/ attached/ attributed: cho là của ai/ prescribed)
5.I would love to go to the exhibition with you, but I'm afraid I can't ... the time ( leave/ lose/ save/ spare: dành (thời gian, tiền bạc) cho ai, việc gì)

Top Bottom